jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!

the nerve of some people

so I'm sitting at a table at a local coffee shop (the best science is always done over coffee or beer!). and while I am regaling my chilean, slovakian, and japanese friends about how we fish in the south (via electricity or explosives), some 18 year old snot comes up and asks: " does anybody have any money?" everybody in the outdoor area looked confused so he says: " you know 5's 10's and 20's?"

since he happened to look right at me and was standing near, i decided to let him know the score. now I am not gonna lie about it, or try to slink away, so I said, : "yeah, and you can't have any."

from here he seems confused and asks: " you are not going to give any money?"

" hell, no."

"Why, not?"

so rather than say something smart "like get a job" or something, told him how I really felt: " cause I don't want to"

now the really funny thing about it is, at this point he seems to really and truely get pissed off that I won't give him money. the same guy that is wearing better clothes than me and that i just saw talking on a cell phone (evidently he has enough money to pay this cell bill).

so as he scowls at me, I was gonna turn back and start talking, but thinking better i just push back from the table a bit (in case he takes a swing), and stare at him blankly as if thinking, "somethings annoying me, but I don't know what it is." finally he storms off muttering something to himself. finally I get back to telling about the fine art of chicken farming in the south.

can you believe the nerve of some people?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's what you should have done...

Say "Sure here's $20" but as you're saying that stand up and undo your zipper...then say "...but you'd better swallow it all."

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wierd...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    poor kid needs to lay off the crack

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Say "Sure here's $20" but as you're saying that stand up and undo your zipper...then say "...but you'd better swallow it all."

hahahaha

LORDBLiTZ Guest

LMFAOOOOOOOO

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

No doubt!

Thread Information