Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 3 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: What was the reason for the protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin?Supposed conspiracy theorie

  1. #1
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1

    What was the reason for the protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin?Supposed conspiracy theorie

    I heard that there were violent protests, where several people were injured and killed. Does anyone really know why this was happening in the USA? I heard a lot of conspiracy theory that this was all because of the covid-19 vaccine (alleged mark of the beast 666) where it was registered in the United States patent.

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,415
    Pretty much comes down to:

    People having a lack of respect for other people.

    Some people are too ignorant to distinguish the difference between the right to protest peacefully and participating in full blown civil unrest, rioting, grand larceny, and murder.

    Is there a conspiracy? Who knows?

    Do I think there are multiple groups coordinating this behavior. Hell, yes.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    I heard that many people in the United States have a microchip, which contains all bank information, identity, etc., and will also have vaccination records. You will need to have a chip and then the administered vaccine will communicate with the chip and become a digital ID to work, travel, sell etc.
    The question is: as soon as you get an RNA-based vaccine, you will literally be dominated by the government or by technocracy or by Beast 666. Do you know anything about that? Do you believe in the holy scriptures?
    Last edited by davimeireles; 09-10-2020 at 11:06 PM.

  4. #4
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I heard that many people in the United States have a microchip, which contains all bank information, identity, etc., and will also have vaccination records. You will need to have a chip and then the administered vaccine will communicate with the chip and become a digital ID to work, travel, sell etc.
    The question is: as soon as you get an RNA-based vaccine, you will literally be dominated by the government or by technocracy or by Beast 666. Do you know anything about that? Do you believe in the holy scriptures?
    There isn't any country in the world where it's mandatory to take a vaccine. I live in the UK, and all children here get a few vaccines: tuberculosis, measles, mumps, rubella, meningitis. I think females get an extra one to try prevent cervical cancer. But if a parent refuses to vaccinate their child then it cannot be forced on them.

    Since it isn't even mandatory to take a vaccine, I think it's unforseeable that an implant would be mandatory.

    Edit: I was wrong -- vaccination for children is compulsory in Italy
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 09-11-2020 at 03:47 AM.

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,415
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I heard that many people in the United States have a microchip, which contains all bank information, identity, etc., and will also have vaccination records. You will need to have a chip and then the administered vaccine will communicate with the chip and become a digital ID to work, travel, sell etc.
    The question is: as soon as you get an RNA-based vaccine, you will literally be dominated by the government or by technocracy or by Beast 666. Do you know anything about that? Do you believe in the holy scriptures?
    I believe that 666 refers to the sixth seal, sixth trump, and sixth vial which all have to do with Satan's arrival, or his role as Antichrist.

    Also the Greek can be translated in the forehead or in the hand instead of on the forehead or on the hand which signifies thinking and working for the beast system.

    The question is not what I believe. The question is what do YOU believe. Get a good Strong's Concordance, a King James Bible, and if possible a Green's Interlinear Bible and read for yourself. Surely it's an important enough subject to research.


    ....and don't let anyone mislead you. The word "rapture" isnt in any of the texts or manuscripts. It came from a poor translation of the Latin Vulgate.

    Tell all your friends.
    davimeireles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The question is not what I believe. The question is what do YOU believe. Get a good Strong's Concordance, a King James Bible, and if possible a Green's Interlinear Bible and read for yourself. Surely it's an important enough subject to research.
    I think he'll be much better off with a Portuguese bible that was translated from the original Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic.
    almostgone likes this.

  7. #7
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I think he'll be much better off with a Portuguese bible that was translated from the original Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic.
    You may have a point. I didn't take into consideration his native language. If it's Portuguese look for a Strongs Concordance and KJV in Portuguese and if available a Green's Interlinear Bible in Portuguese.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  8. #8
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I heard that many people in the United States have a microchip, which contains all bank information, identity, etc., and will also have vaccination records....
    Somebody is selling you a line of bullshit.

    The do sell medic-alert bracelets, necklaces and ID cards (to be carried in the wallet) that contain a micro-SD card that you can put this information on (except bank information, that would be monumentally stupid), but the use is voluntary and not wide-spread. But these devices require a computer with an SD-card reader to access the information. There are no hospitals that have some sort of scanner that can search the body of their patients looking for a microchip.

    They do "chip" dogs and cats but that's primarily because dogs and cats don't have serial numbers on them, and most don't carry a wallet or purse with identifying documents. It's largely a matter of confirming identity and ownership. They did use tattoos once but chips were easier to apply and contain much more comprehensive information.

  9. #9
    bomb_r2's Avatar
    bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237
    Look up covi pass . Its pretty much saying you cant do shit without a health passport. If your unvaccinated no work no school no bank account. Its tied into the cryptocurrency USA will be launching which is tied to the covi pass.

    In Australia I read no exceptions for the vaccines anymore. You'll be governmentally shunned , however if you have so many unvaccinated land owners in one town you can create your own town and essentially govern yourself .

    Moderna the maker of the vaccine dumped all their stock so something is obviously wrong with it

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    bomb_r2's Avatar
    bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237

  11. #11
    bomb_r2's Avatar
    bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237
    The Corona virus is essentially stripping every one of their rights real quick . The first things shut down were churches and gun stores 2 freedoms GUARANTEED to every American.

    They're saying its the new norm and its just for control to bring in one world government.


    I've also heard trump is bankrupting the federal reserve to push the gold standard and that's when he'll " go away " six feet under

    The lockdown was to catch pedos and it's easier to spot human trafficking when there's less ppl traveling and very few air travelers because of the lock down. So that made the only mode of moving ppl was on the ground or water

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,602
    It is obvious from the rapidity with which these riots erupt (and the sophisticated command and control behind them) that there are coordinating elements that have all the actors on stand-by and are just waiting for the slightest pretext of an excuse to put the plan into action. If that fits your definition of a "conspiracy," so be it.

    Speaking specifically to Kenosha, a woman called police to have a man removed from her property. A few weeks before she filed charges of sexual assault against the man, claiming he had "finger-banged" her against her consent (=rape). So understandably she had told him never to come back. But he ignored her instructions and came back anyway because there were some women arguing on her front lawn.

    Police arrived and asked him to leave. When he refused they tried to force him to leave but were unable to get physical control of the man, even after tasing him twice.

    There's a saying in America, "You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride." Meaning if the police have taken the decision to take you in, they're going to take you in. You might be able to beat the charges when that time comes but the the police aren't there to negotiate, they have no latitude to negotiate, negotiation isn't their job. Their job is to follow their standard operating procedures and instructions from on high. If they ask you to leave, it isn't a request, it's an order delivered politely. If you refuse to comply and force them to lay hands on you, and if you physically resist them and as a consequence they beat the holy fuck out of you, you had it coming.

    The police were unable to control this individual and he was able to return to his vehicle (video here). With the two officers just inches behind him, when he opened the door of his car he didn't try to get in, he reached in, both feet still on the ground, as if he was trying to retrieve something. At that point the officers had no choice but presume that he was looking for a weapon. And instead of waiting for him to come out with a gun and allowing him to take the first shot, like it was some sort of half-assed duel, they shot him in the back. Because he was bent over and reaching in through the door and only presenting his back as a target.

    And word went out immediately that it was an unjustifiable shooting, excessive use of force, that police had shot an unarmed black man "who didn't do nuthin" in the back. Which was the dog whistle that started the rioting.

    The subject had a knife in the car, which apparently is what he was searching for. The Wisconsin Department of Justice released a statement saying that the subject admits to having had the knife.


    This had sweet-fuck-all to do with racism or police brutality. This was caused entirely by one dumbass who refused to recognize the authority of the uniform, followed by politically-motivated rioting with the goal of making the city ungovernable.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 09-12-2020 at 08:56 PM.

  13. #13
    bomb_r2's Avatar
    bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    It is obvious from the rapidity with which these riots erupt (and the sophisticated command and control behind them) that there are coordinating elements that have all the actors on stand-by and are just waiting for the slightest pretext of an excuse to put the plan into action. If that fits your definition of a "conspiracy," so be it.

    Speaking specifically to Kenosha, a woman called police to have a man removed from her property. A few weeks before she filed charges of sexual assault against the man, claiming he had "finger-banged" her against her consent (=rape). So understandably she had told him never to come back. But he ignored her instructions and came back anyway because there were some women arguing on her front lawn.

    Police arrived and asked him to leave. When he refused they tried to force him to leave but were unable to get physical control of the man, even after tasing him twice.

    There's a saying in America, "You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride." Meaning if the police have taken the decision to take you in, they're going to take you in. You might be able to beat the charges when that time comes but the the police aren't there to negotiate, they have no latitude to negotiate, negotiation isn't their job. Their job is to follow their standard operating procedures and instructions from on high. If they ask you to leave, it isn't a request, it's an order delivered politely. If you refuse to comply and force them to lay hands on you, and if you physically resist them and as a consequence they beat the holy fuck out of you, you had it coming.

    The police were unable to control this individual and he was able to return to his vehicle (video here). With the two officers just inches behind him, when he opened the door of his car he didn't try to get in, he reached in, both feet still on the ground, as if he was trying to retrieve something. At that point the officers had no choice but presume that he was looking for a weapon. And instead of waiting for him to come out with a gun and allowing him to take the first shot, like it was some sort of half-assed duel, they shot him in the back. Because he was bent over and reaching in through the door and only presenting his back as a target.

    And word went out immediately that it was an unjustifiable shooting, excessive use of force, that police had shot an unarmed black man "who didn't do nuthin" in the back. Which was the dog whistle that started the rioting.

    The subject had a knife in the car, which apparently is what he was searching for. The Wisconsin Department of Justice released a statement saying that the subject admits to having had the knife.


    This had sweet-fuck-all to do with racism or police brutality. This was caused entirely by one dumbass who refused to recognize the authority of the uniform, followed by politically-motivated rioting with the goal of making the city ungovernable.
    The police were going to take him because the rape warrant. I heard he had court order stay away from that lady and she called saying some dude was bugging her and wouldn't leave. So right off the bat two thing's as you cany be around a witness of your rape trial . He had a karambit in hand under his pinky finger if u look at the video .he was legit trying to leave .

    Him being there was against the law anyway . He should not have been shot that many times and honestly there was enough cops to block his car in and pepper spray him

    Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •