• 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 4 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 4 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 5 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: What They're Feeding Dogs Now

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

What They're Feeding Dogs Now

Did you guys see the filth the eco-terrorists and the new world order are trying to feed pets now?

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/pu...nsect-proteins

That's right dog food that uses bugs instead of meat. All to push this "green" agenda. And you know the other brands are going to follow suit in the coming months.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    What fucking bullshit direction society is going nowadays...

Our pets are consuming meat products which are composed of the flesh of animals which are deemed unfit for human consumption. As an example: furbearing animals... The carcasses are sold to pet food manufacturers.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its corporate hypocrisy at its finest. Nestle is a massive conglomerate whose brands include L’Oreal, who has been cited by PETA repeatedly for using animal testing and byproducts in its cosmetics. It’s almost laughable.
    Purina and their other brand Alpo are amongst the cheapest pet foods offered and have been causing cancer in family pets for decades.

We can also thank the Nestle family for the Wonka brand and rampant ADHD linked to their food dyes and additives, as well as endless cavities.

Like Purina isn’t hyper focused on profit.

Shit like this incenses me...when we turn to big business to pave the way on things like the environment, we have to question their true motives. Pure profit driving hidden as environmentalism is a slap in the face to the American consumer. It all boils to down to economics, not altruism.
    almostgone, Cuz, XnavyHMCS and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Its corporate hypocrisy at its finest. Nestle is a massive conglomerate whose brands include L’Oreal, who has been cited by PETA repeatedly for using animal testing and byproducts in its cosmetics. It’s almost laughable.
    Purina and their other brand Alpo are amongst the cheapest pet foods offered and have been causing cancer in family pets for decades.

We can also thank the Nestle family for the Wonka brand and rampant ADHD linked to their food dyes and additives, as well as endless cavities.

Like Purina isn’t hyper focused on profit.

Shit like this incenses me...when we turn to big business to pave the way on things like the environment, we have to question their true motives. Pure profit driving hidden as environmentalism is a slap in the face to the American consumer. It all boils to down to economics, not altruism.
    Their motives aren't even really profit though. They have an agenda where they don't wants people eating meat anymore and they're using pets as a way to normalize this with the masses. As time goes on, you'll be seeing less and less actual meat products for sale until one day we go to the store and the butcher shop only has that "beyond meat" schitte.

It really irks me that they're using innocent pets as pawns in this game. What kind of sick person would even suggest. to somebody who loves their dog or cat. to feed them this crap ?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Their motives aren't even really profit though. They have an agenda where they don't wants people eating meat anymore and they're using pets as a way to normalize this with the masses. As time goes on, you'll be seeing less and less actual meat products for sale until one day we go to the store and the butcher shop only has that "beyond meat" schitte.

It really irks me that they're using innocent pets as pawns in this game. What kind of sick person would even suggest. to somebody who loves their dog or cat. to feed them this crap ?
    Completely agree. I have four dogs and would never consider feeding some garbage like that to them. Hell, my dogs’ diet is probably better/healthier than my own. I’d buy burger and steak for my dogs before I’d feed some trash like that. Keep your politics out of my dogs’ well-being.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

Honkey,

It’s ALWAYS profit. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. Whether it’s the cost of production hidden behind a green agenda, or the rising costs of an ingredient. Their Mr. nice guy routine is bullshit...it’s ALWAYS about money.

I agree with what you’re saying, but do not underestimate the fact that the bottom line is involved!

kusum is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

Like Purina isn’t hyper-focused on profit.

Shit like this incenses me...when we turn to big business to pave the way on things like the environment, we have to question their true motives. Pure profit-driving hidden as environmentalism is a slap in the face to the American consumer. It all boils down to economics, not altruism.
    Agreed. I have one dog at my home and I had never partiate for the quality of feed to her. I treat her like my family member only. Even I used to order the food and medicines from the Pet Meds Online for her.
    Last edited by kusum; 08-05-2021 at 12:57 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was going to say I heard about this several years ago but ^^^^

1beardedalpha is offline Junior Member
    If u read news from around the world I believe UK was testing out a bug based diet in a few UK schools,so it's not just dogs . The brits are becoming bug eaters because the queen lit the artificial tree of intelligence while.touching the globe called the commen wealth globe . It signifies more than a celebration. It's an end to all celebrating

https://metro.co.uk/2022/05/30/pupil...diet-16734980/

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
    It doesn't make any sense. Why do I have to feed my dog whatever it is that they want? I've fed my dog good food before and will continue to do so. I love my boy very much and want the best for him. He is an emotional support for me and I even got him an ESA card online so others know about it and don't ask too many questions.
    Oh great. Tinymuscles is back with a new sock account.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information