Thread: Bad Boys 2

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Bad Boys 2

I don't know if yoiu guys have checked this flick out yet, but god damn. This is like the best movie I've seen. The casting is bad ass, and the lines are hella funny. Also the action scenes are just plain bad ass. Well let me know what you guys thought.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I thought the comedic routine between Lawerance and Smith were a little to much at some points int he movie. Some of the special effects were a little hacky, but for the most part I enjoyed it.
    I wouldn't call it a great film, but it was fun and worth the price of admission

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yeah I haven't seen it yet, but am really looking forward to it. I think Lawrence and Smith team up quite well on the big screen.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    It was good to finally see an action movie. I think I was just waiting for it to end so it would be over with cause it started to drag out. A little too much over acting or something. I dont know.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought it was awesome...exactly what an action movie should be...=)

-- cb

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i thought that movie was bad ass as hell, but one question. Will Smith drives up to the captains house driving a sweet car. What kind of car was it (i know the first one was a 550 maranello)

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    sucked. Poor character development. Sick and tired with this action BS. What happened to the rich movies from before.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    sucked. Poor character development. Sick and tired with this action BS. What happened to the rich movies from before.
    What exactly is a "rich movie from before"?

Regardless, fabulous movie IMO. The E scene was so funny and I didn't even hear half the lines because the whole theatre was laughing so hard. I'd pay full admission to go see it again, and WILL be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

PaPaPizzle telavizzle gives it

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I saw it last night and its bad ass... i will probly go see it again, but im really waiting for SWAT to come out...and that new one with Robert Duvall and Costner called Open Range

The movies with real believable characters, developed personalities, plots and stories that kept your interest and keep you guesing. Multiple themes and twists besides the one revolving around the main actors. Bad boys I was awesome, there was comedy, but a serious undertone persisted. Like the Die hard series. Bruce is funny as hell, but yet a serious movies. I didn't feel the movie was serious more funny and action. I liked the ecstasy dealer from Europe, they should have used him more. The scenes were awesome and the whole drug deal business of E is interesting I guess just did not like the jokes., Movies like Scar face, pulp fiction there are lots of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    What exactly is a "rich movie from before"?

Regardless, fabulous movie IMO. The E scene was so funny and I didn't even hear half the lines because the whole theatre was laughing so hard. I'd pay full admission to go see it again, and WILL be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

PaPaPizzle telavizzle gives it

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    The movies with real believable characters, developed personalities, plots and stories that kept your interest and keep you guesing. Multiple themes and twists besides the one revolving around the main actors. Bad boys I was awesome, there was comedy, but a serious undertone persisted. Like the Die hard series. Bruce is funny as hell, but yet a serious movies. I didn't feel the movie was serious more funny and action. I liked the ecstasy dealer from Europe, they should have used him more. The scenes were awesome and the whole drug deal business of E is interesting I guess just did not like the jokes., Movies like Scar face, pulp fiction there are lots of them.
    Er, if you didn't like Pulp Fiction, then your credibility just went right out the window. Especially per your commentary about what movies are lacking these days...Pulp Fiction has all those characteristics in droves.

I did like it.

PUMP UP is offline Junior Member
    I thought it was really good. It was exactly what an action comedy should be Fucking hilarious!!

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    hah it was good but the slow motion sequence with the hollow point going through the glass bottles and martin lawrences ass then into the KKK guys neck was bullshit! Ok let me explain this to all non texans and city folk.

A hollow point is made to fracture into many peices when it hits something so it does more damage. The truth is the bullet would have never made it through those glassbottles when it fractures the energy dissaptes and the peices lose velocity.

solidj55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    hah it was good but the slow motion sequence with the hollow point going through the glass bottles and martin lawrences ass then into the KKK guys neck was bullshit! Ok let me explain this to all non texans and city folk.

A hollow point is made to fracture into many peices when it hits something so it does more damage. The truth is the bullet would have never made it through those glassbottles when it fractures the energy dissaptes and the peices lose velocity.
    LOL I have noticed shit like this in other movies, when I pointed it out to my friends they all got pissed of at me. I guess thats what happens when you know to much about a certain subject...

Vice is offline Associate Member
    8/10

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Awesome movie...

Cannon - how do you know it was a hollow point bullet?

I'd say my favorite part was when Martin Lawrence got all X-ed up and went over to the Captain's house

That bullet scene was awesome. Half the shit that happened in that movie probably couldn't happen in real life...but that's why it's a movie. When that bullet went through that guys head, me and the peopleI went with all looked at each other with our jaws dropped to the floor. Bump for a great movie.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Awesome movie...

Cannon - how do you know it was a hollow point bullet?

I'd say my favorite part was when Martin Lawrence got all X-ed up and went over to the Captain's house
    ok if youd pay some attention you might have noticed that when the bullet came out of the gun the whole hollow point in the bullet kinda gave away the hollow point. And also in the movie will smith says something to the extent of "Ill put a .45 hollow point in your skull"
    For christ sake I have ADHD and I noticed this shit. please forgive me that just lit my fire. And also even if the bullet was a full metal jacket or a partition then it would have mushroomed anyways.

That seen was cool but they should have fixed the bullet to like a kevlar tipped one. then it would be beilivable. One thing that pissed me off was the hot dead chick you just dont put a hot dead chick in a movie she needs to shake it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    My favorite part was the 2 rats having sex in the attic. I still laugh out loud when I see that part in my head. "They do it like we do !!"

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    My favorite part was the 2 rats having sex in the attic. I still laugh out loud when I see that part in my head. "They do it like we do !!"

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, this movie was hella good. It was real long, good humor, good action, can't complain on anything really. One of the better movies I've ever seen.
    Not to mention the hot lady =D.

csal is offline New Member
    didn't see the movie but will smith looked pretty big in the poster that I saw. Was it airbrushed, or did he actually gain some size?

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csal
    didn't see the movie but will smith looked pretty big in the poster that I saw. Was it airbrushed, or did he actually gain some size?
    I think he gained some size for sure. I bet u he did a cycle or 2!!! How did he gain so much size!

This movie was the best I've seen this summer! The action was sweet, the chicks were hot, Smith and Lawrence were hilarious!

Hey Androholik Smith is always putting on size. He gained 30 lbs before they shot "Ali"... he gained all that mass in only a few months... I think they're definately setting him up with some roids to get him so jacked... he's catching up to Vin Diesel no joke!

HP

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    ok if youd pay some attention you might have noticed that when the bullet came out of the gun the whole hollow point in the bullet kinda gave away the hollow point. And also in the movie will smith says something to the extent of "Ill put a .45 hollow point in your skull"
    For christ sake I have ADHD and I noticed this shit. please forgive me that just lit my fire. And also even if the bullet was a full metal jacket or a partition then it would have mushroomed anyways.

That seen was cool but they should have fixed the bullet to like a kevlar tipped one. then it would be beilivable. One thing that pissed me off was the hot dead chick you just dont put a hot dead chick in a movie she needs to shake it.
    That's why it's called a MOOOO-VIE.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Just Saw it Yesterday Best Movie I Of The Summer In My Opinion It Was Long To Thats The Good Thing Its Not Over In An Hour Action Comedy Adventure I Give It 2 Thumbs Up

Thread Information