Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Bridging the divide

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NO WAY will this country ever unite again. The Democrat party, media, and big tech giants don't want it. Just look at what Twitter, Amazon etc ... are doing. Parlar is gone by a flip of the lib switch. We will soon have two parallel economies. The only way to unite us would be to gut Washington DC of all politicians and start over with either more parties or no parties. Our two party system and the fact that ALL politicians are owned by someone or some other country is killing us.
    Cuz, Hughinn and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    NO WAY will this country ever unite again.
    Not the answer I was looking for but I agree at least for a couple years...
    bethdoth likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    So stop telling me what I can or can't say. I'll do what I want.
    I might be nitpicky but other people telling other people what to do is their way of doing what they want and people have a funny way of deciding for themselves what is and what is not their business.
    Hughinn likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop talking about libs when your party is destroying the country from within. We've seen nothing but division from this president for 4 years. You guys wanted a POS, you got one. You got a corrupt wanna be dictator with hundreds of millions in debt to foreign debtors. The Democratic party should acid wash the Republican party for what you have put us through these last 4 years. There is no hand holding or hugging after this. Fox News and the Republican party is responsible for everything that's happened. You supporters are what are the problem. If people weren't so easily fooled into believing a corrupt multimillionaire narcissist with aspirations of a dictator, then we wouldn't have had this last week happen at all, or the clown show that was the last 4 years. Our country wouldn't be seen as a laughing stock in the rest of the world.

The republicans have long been lying to the masses because that's the only way they can govern the average man while only benefiting the "elite." And they lie to you and say that Democrats are the elite. Most democrats worked their way up from the bottom, from humble beginnings, and studied at notable Universities to achieve their success. You guys vote for megalomaniacs that have had everything handed to them and think they're going to help your blue collar ass.

You guys want to talk about secession or splitting the country up? We'll have almost all the scientists, doctors, engineers, scholars, researchers, University professors, and all the brightest minds. You guy will turn into Russia 2.0. A gas station country.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You're kidding, right? If it was created to disrupt the election, then why did it start in China and why has the rest of the world had to suffer? This is not about population control man. There is no conspiracy.

It’s both

Duh

Come on

This shit is on a much higher level than we are made to think - so many probs are being solved with this one solution

And, us - down here in the streets(the peasants) aren’t as divided as they make it seem - on the higher political level, shit is a joke

I’m just glad to be in a good tame part of the country - there’s def outbreak of probs all over the place
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 01-12-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Stop talking about libs when your party is destroying the country from within. We've seen nothing but division from this president for 4 years. You guys wanted a POS, you got one. You got a corrupt wanna be dictator with hundreds of millions in debt to foreign debtors. The Democratic party should acid wash the Republican party for what you have put us through these last 4 years. There is no hand holding or hugging after this. Fox News and the Republican party is responsible for everything that's happened. You supporters are what are the problem. If people weren't so easily fooled into believing a corrupt multimillionaire narcissist with aspirations of a dictator, then we wouldn't have had this last week happen at all, or the clown show that was the last 4 years. Our country wouldn't be seen as a laughing stock in the rest of the world.

The republicans have long been lying to the masses because that's the only way they can govern the average man while only benefiting the "elite." And they lie to you and say that Democrats are the elite. Most democrats worked their way up from the bottom, from humble beginnings, and studied at notable Universities to achieve their success. You guys vote for megalomaniacs that have had everything handed to them and think they're going to help your blue collar ass.

You guys want to talk about secession or splitting the country up? We'll have almost all the scientists, doctors, engineers, scholars, researchers, University professors, and all the brightest minds. You guy will turn into Russia 2.0. A gas station country.
    Perfect example! Test Mister and I will never unite. IMHO the divide started with 8 years of the worst President ever Obummer. Who also drove up the debt, had the worst foreign policy in history, funded terrorist etc etc ... One very important point if you read my post I said gut DC and that both parties are corrupt and owned. See if you can get cool-aid drinking test mister to say one bad thing about demorats! Test also feels the same as demorat politicians and basically just said so. We redneck republicans are nothing but a bunch of walmart shopping morons clinging to our guns and religion the class of deplorables! Glad I spent 21 years in the military protecting his right to free speech! But hey ya know I joined because I was too dumb to go to Yale or Harvard right test mister?
    Cuz, Hughinn and Capebuffalo like this.

We did slowly grow more together after the Civil War.
    We were never one fully united nation.
    The closest we ever got was WW1, WW2, and 9/11.

There is hope.
    Cuz likes this.

Perfect example! Test Mister and I will never unite. IMHO the divide started with 8 years of the worst President ever Obummer. Who also drove up the debt, had the worst foreign policy in history, funded terrorist etc etc ... One very important point if you read my post I said gut DC and that both parties are corrupt and owned. See if you can get cool-aid drinking test mister to say one bad thing about demorats! Test also feels the same as demorat politicians and basically just said so. We redneck republicans are nothing but a bunch of walmart shopping morons clinging to our guns and religion the class of deplorables! Glad I spent 21 years in the military protecting his right to free speech! But hey ya know I joined because I was too dumb to go to Yale or Harvard right test mister?
    What good does it do you that you served for 21 years when you voted for a draft dodger that is the biggest threat to modern democracy and the rule of law?

What good does it do you that you served for 21 years when you voted for a draft dodger that is the biggest threat to modern democracy and the rule of law?
    Come on I gave you a chance to come up with at least some criticism of your party. Let me help you. I don't like that they are now pressure washing the human feces off the streets in CA and washing it down the storm drains and into the ocean vise sewage treatment plants. Same old talking point draft dodger. How about I don't like the fact that a democrat President used his position of influence to have sex with a young impressionable intern in the Oval office. Come on you can come up with one thing you don't like about your elite ruling class. It's been fun I will give you the last word my friend!
    almostgone, Cuz and Hughinn like this.

I should answer your question I am sorry. It taught me loyalty, respect, work ethic, love of country. I got to see the world, I learned electronics and radar which lead to a career that I make more money in then most of your elite masters degree holding college educated people. Retirement check, health care do I need to continue?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good conversation everyone, but let's don't attack each other in a personal level.

That's not directed at anyone, but just a general reminder.
    Hughinn and Cuz like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Come on I gave you a chance to come up with at least some criticism of your party. Let me help you. I don't like that they are now pressure washing the human feces off the streets in CA and washing it down the storm drains and into the ocean vise sewage treatment plants. Same old talking point draft dodger. How about I don't like the fact that a democrat President used his position of influence to have sex with a young impressionable intern in the Oval office. Come on you can come up with one thing you don't like about your elite ruling class. It's been fun I will give you the last word my friend!
    I think we disagree on who the elite ruling class is. There are elites on both sides, but I tend to agree with elites who fight for causes from which they do not benefit. When a republican politician downplays the environmental impact of a particular business or industry, it’s generally because he is getting his pockets lined by the same industry. There isn’t enough profitability (yet) in alternative energy sources, which are typically championed by moderate or left-leaning individuals and organizations. I would rather believe someone who is fighting for a cause with not much to gain rather than someone who has a lot to gain from the same cause. And I believe science and facts... I see too much deception and obscurity from the right to have faith in almost anything they say. Religion is the ultimate deception, but I won’t go into that, and your party is the most religious.

To respond to your second comment, I think it’s a noble cause to serve your country and I admire you for it. While the causes our country fights for are not always noble, and that is debatable, I respect anyone who is willing to put their lives on the line to at the very least protect us as citizens of this country.

That said - it is ironic that you protected us from the outside world but defend the disease within. And that disease is conspiracy and lies purported by Donald Trump and believed by his followers. Can you at least admit that the election fraud thing is not true? Or do you actually believe Donald Trump?

BTW Bill Clinton’s personal sex life is not my problem, but at least he doesn’t have to pay for it, he just gets it cause he’s a cool dude. You think Melania ever loved Trump? Trump has had to pay for love his whole life, including anything he ever got on the side.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    In response to a post above, we were not close at the onset of WW2. In fact “America First” played a big role in that. That is, America first before getting into a war with Hitler, well after the fact that we knew what was happening regarding the Jews. Hell after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, off-shoots of America first was trying to convince us that because Hawaii was not part of our territory, we still shouldn’t enter WW2.

We had a Nazi gathering at Madison Square Garden, celebrating America with a picture of George Washington in the background with Nazi flags in abundance. We had Nazi Summer camps for our youth. Q is just a continuation of that, instead of Jews, now it’s Hollywood and the elite. We’ve survived that crap, we’ll survive this. People just need to familiarize themselves with the fact that it’s going to take effort by all of us and won’t happen by itself.

Sex in the White House, don’t forget JFK, LOL.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    makes a huge difference to myself and many other Americans.

Beth: Thank you for ur service sir, regardless who you vote for.

TM: all you do is get into fights with people here about ur trump hating and how dumb anyone is who likes him.
    Let it go man, shit was old weeks ago but now is just plain dumb. No reason we get warnings in each thread.
    Capebuffalo, Hughinn, Cuz and 1 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Sex in the White House, don’t forget JFK, LOL.
    His fucking resume far surpasses any other President. LOL

https://www.historyhit.com/a-detaile...-jfks-affairs/

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    NO WAY will this country ever unite again. The Democrat party, media, and big tech giants don't want it. Just look at what Twitter, Amazon etc ... are doing. Parlar is gone by a flip of the lib switch. We will soon have two parallel economies. The only way to unite us would be to gut Washington DC of all politicians and start over with either more parties or no parties. Our two party system and the fact that ALL politicians are owned by someone or some other country is killing us.
    Parler got singled out/a raw deal/the shitty end of a short stick . Pissed me off the at way they got booted off of Amazon Web Services.
    Hughinn likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    His fucking resume far surpasses any other President. LOL

https://www.historyhit.com/a-detaile...-jfks-affairs/
    Oh I know, no argument here.

You should see how many homeless we have here. The tent communities are huge. Personally, I don’t expect anyone to pick or shovel all of that crap up. I understand your concern for the environment though, plus it doesn’t make the surfers out here any happier.
    bethdoth likes this.

Blog Entries
    we are never going to heal if we keep hashing over the same shit imho...we either move on together and live with our differences or we crumble...why doesn't "TOGETHER we stand DIVIDED we fall" mean anything anymore?...
    wango and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Blog Entries
    You should see how many homeless we have here. The tent communities are huge.
    Where r u @? San Fran or LA

We were in LA last summer - wow, man - it’s like a full on bum town

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Where r u @? San Fran or LA

We were in LA last summer - wow, man - it’s like a full on bum town
    LA. It’s insane. When I was driving to work at 6 am before working from home, the sidewalks were lined with tents and homeless sleeping everywhere. Sun rises and they moved on. Now, practically every freeway overpass has little towns of shelters beneath them that are permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    we are never going to heal if we keep hashing over the same shit imho...we either move on together and live with our differences or we crumble...why doesn't "TOGETHER we stand DIVIDED we fall" mean anything anymore?...
    Perfect, TY!

Hughinn is offline Banned
    LA. It’s insane. When I was driving to work at 6 am before working from home, the sidewalks were lined with tents and homeless sleeping everywhere. Sun rises and they moved on. Now, practically every freeway overpass has little towns of shelters beneath them that are permanent.
    The thing i find so pathetic, is that liberals in places like California somehow think that "white supremacist" in Idaho, or racism in West Virginia is the reason California has turned into a shithole.

They honestly don't have the mental clarity to realize, their beloved leaders have done that. Their ignorant liberal politics have caused it.

But instead, like naive little children, they blame the boogeyman because that's what their leaders tell them. "Its not our fault, it's racism, white supremacist, white nationals, bigots...etc." basically, blame everyone but themselves. Because , how coukd they possibly be responsible for thier own stupid actions? Like spoiled little girls, someone else MADE them act stupid. Amd therefore, it's NOT THEIR FAULT. it was all because of racism.

Just ask DD

And they buy the bullshit.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 01-12-2021 at 05:46 PM.

The thing i find so pathetic, is that liberals in places like California somehow think that "white supremacist" in Idaho, or racism in West Virginia is the reason California has turned into a shithole.

They honestly don't have the mental clarity to realize, their beloved leaders have done that. Their ignorant liberal politics have caused it.

But instead, like naive little children, they blame the boogeyman because that's what their leaders tell them. "Its not our fault, it's racism, white supremacist, white nationals, bigots...etc." basically, blame everyone but themselves. Because , how coukd they possibly be responsible for thier own stupid actions? Like spoiled little girls, someone else MADE them act stupid. Amd therefore, it's NOT THEIR FAULT. it was all because of racism.

Just ask DD

And they buy the bullshit.
    The thing that confuses me is that it’s like you’ve forgotten everything I’ve posted in another thread very recently which states my position being pretty much the opposite of what you are claiming.

I live among (Don’t agree with though) white supremacists, lots and lots of of them. Overall they really are decent, caring people, they just think they are better than other races and actually a lot of other white people as well (they’re kind of snobs).

‘Shit hole” is purely a subjective term as it relates to where one lives imo. If I felt that I lived in one, I would move. In my little corner of this state, the crap that they hose off of the streets is far from our little neighborhood and there definitely isn’t an odor. I only see the homeless when I go out, but they don’t bother / hassle me, they just exist as do I. We co-exist. Plus, they don’t camp close enough to lower property values, which is especially important to my wife and I.

The thing that confuses me is that it’s like you’ve forgotten everything I’ve posted in another thread very recently which states my position being pretty much the opposite of what you are claiming.

I live among (Don’t agree with though) white supremacists, lots and lots of of them. Overall they really are decent, caring people, they just think they are better than other races and actually a lot of other white people as well (they’re kind of snobs).

‘Shit hole” is purely a subjective term as it relates to where one lives imo. If I felt that I lived in one, I would move. In my little corner of this state, the crap that they hose off of the streets is far from our little neighborhood and there definitely isn’t an odor. I only see the homeless when I go out, but they don’t bother / hassle me, they just exist as do I. We co-exist. Plus, they don’t camp close enough to lower property values, which is especially important to my wife and I.
    I didn't forget bro. I know where you stand.

I guess I missed the mark. Because my real point was that those elitist pricks you were talking about, are the real supremacists in ideology in America. They hate me, every bit as much as they hate any colored persons.

I grew up in a mining camp in Southern Idaho/northern Nevada. I know poor. I've seen it and lived it. I grew up in a trailer house, heated with a wood stove. I've butchered animals with my father as the only source of meat the family had. And it was mostly goat and chicken. I learned to work for sustenance because it was never given freely.

I choose to live in rural Texas.

DD, I assure you, grew up in some kind of gated middle upper class community with a soccer mom and white collar dad. He undoubtedly had high school clubs and preppy kids as friends
    Probably you as well. And I mean that as no insult. Just pointing out that we see the world from different places.

I am no victim, to be clear. Amd thats NOT my point. And I'm proud of my life and being.

But, I know, I can survive where most of you could not. I know how to suffer. I've fought more battles in cold dark places all alone more than I can remember. I know what it's like to be hated for what you are and looked down on for what you're not.

I respect your opinion and DD's. So don't discount mine. I meant no disrespect.
    wango likes this.

I’m enjoying our exchanges and felt no disrespect.

I grew up poor in the Midwest, but more urban. I’ve worked since I was a young teen - work ethic & honesty were ideals that were taught to me as to be a priority.

Agree about their hatred, but believe me, their ability to conceal it and appear concerned and loving is something. I don’t rub elbows with them very often out of choice. Our actual friends are decent, hard working people that truly don’t look down upon or pre-judge others, just as my wife and I don’t.

Peace and respect.
    Hughinn likes this.

Blog Entries

That shit is def something

We were in Compton picking up a tow truck & it was something - there was a whole bum town set up like 100 feet from the guy’s house where we were

Like I said - I’m glad we’re in a “good” state - some have just taken a beating
    wango and Hughinn like this.

I didn't forget bro. I know where you stand.

I guess I missed the mark. Because my real point was that those elitist pricks you were talking about, are the real supremacists in ideology in America. They hate me, every bit as much as they hate any colored persons.

I grew up in a mining camp in Southern Idaho/northern Nevada. I know poor. I've seen it and lived it. I grew up in a trailer house, heated with a wood stove. I've butchered animals with my father as the only source of meat the family had. And it was mostly goat and chicken. I learned to work for sustenance because it was never given freely.

I choose to live in rural Texas.

DD, I assure you, grew up in some kind of gated middle upper class community with a soccer mom and white collar dad. He undoubtedly had high school clubs and preppy kids as friends
    Probably you as well. And I mean that as no insult. Just pointing out that we see the world from different places. Wrong.

I am no victim, to be clear. Amd thats NOT my point. And I'm proud of my life and being.

But, I know, I can survive where most of you could not. I know how to suffer. I've fought more battles in cold dark places all alone more than I can remember. I know what it's like to be hated for what you are and looked down on for what you're not.

I respect your opinion and DD's. So don't discount mine. I meant no disrespect.
    I know what it's like to be hated for what you are and looked down on for what you're not.

Then clearly you can see how white supremacists are fucking assholes.
    They hate people for not being white and look down on them for not being white.

(please note this applies to any supremacy group... Muslims hating Jews, Americans hating Muslims, Christian crusades, Blacks hating whites, Cats hating dogs... you know... things like that. Actually, forget about the cats and dogs.)

Supremacists are weak minded and insecure sheep who find safety in numbers.

Or they have been brainwashed and are too stupid to realize it.

Or they have been born into the system and are too young to form their own opinion. I'm willing to forgive the young.

The majority are weak minded and insecure sheep who find safety in numbers.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-12-2021 at 07:37 PM.

I don’t disagree with you often, but I feel that you are lumping all white supremacists together and in effect pre-judging them.

Weak minded, brainwashed, insecure and stupid are really severe generalizations and really don’t apply to all (or any; whose to say, unless you really know them personally) white supremacists. Just my opinion & no offense intended.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Any non liberal groups and or group that doesnt agree with the left or follow its beliefs are from mostly what ive seen labeled as “white supremacists” by the media. Take the 3 percenters. Every media outlet ive seen labels them white supremacists. This is literally a group of men that formed a militia just to make themselves feel better. I am not a member but do follow the group and recieve emails and ive never got anything that I would label white supremacy. Honestly its getting old seeing the white thing everyday. I try to stay out of these threads but they are bumped every single day. I used to love the lounge, now not so much...
    Hughinn and Capebuffalo like this.

I don’t disagree with you often, but I feel that you are lumping all white supremacists together and in effect pre-judging them.

Weak minded, brainwashed, insecure and stupid are really severe generalizations and really don’t apply to all (or any; whose to say, unless you really know them personally) white supremacists. Just my opinion & no offense intended.
    Please note my post said ALL supremacists.

Do tell your theory on how someone can come to feel that they are a superior being to another group and have superior rights to that group.

I gave insecurity, brainwashed, and birth.

Any non liberal groups and or group that doesnt agree with the left or follow its beliefs are from mostly what ive seen labeled as “white supremacists” by the media. Take the 3 percenters. Every media outlet ive seen labels them white supremacists. This is literally a group of men that formed a militia just to make themselves feel better. I am not a member but do follow the group and recieve emails and ive never got anything that I would label white supremacy. Honestly its getting old seeing the white thing everyday. I try to stay out of these threads but they are bumped every single day. I used to love the lounge, now not so much...
    I agree that media tends to group them all together.
    Please note that is not my intention.
    I consider white nationalist to be different. (However I believe many white nationalists are also white supremacists.)

Honestly its getting old seeing the white thing everyday.
    Kinda hard to get away from the white supremacy thing when a whole big ole group of them stormed the capitol in an attempt to overthrow Democracy.
    (Not everyone storming the Capitol was a white supremacist.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NSC131.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	180549

https://twitter.com/lilsarg/status/1346948663130648576

Trust me... I wish the whole supremacy thing would just disappear.

But somehow we still have 6MWE.

Name:	6mwe.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	180550

You know... if people actually believed in the American ideal that All Men are Created Equal... if people were actually true Americans... then we wouldn't have to hear about the white thing.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-12-2021 at 09:57 PM.
    Test Monsterone and wango like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Please note my post said ALL supremacists.

Do tell your theory on how someone can come to feel that they are a superior being to another group and have superior rights to that group.

I gave insecurity, brainwashed, and birth.
    I think he’s saying that some white supremacists are not the typical small-minded, insecure types we often think of them as. Supremacists exist in all income groups and education levels.
    wango likes this.

I think he’s saying that some white supremacists are not the typical small-minded, insecure types we often think of them as. Supremacists exist in all income groups and education levels.
    Thank you TM; yes exactly.

The supremacists I’ve personally met are calculating, “intelligent”, and not at all insecure.

You sit with them, discuss and listen carefully and BOOM, there it is. Clear as day.

Peace DD, not at all on the attack.
    Hughinn likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I consider white nationalist to be different. (However I believe many white nationalists are also white supremacists.)

Kinda hard to get away from the white supremacy thing when a whole big ole group of them stormed the capitol in an attempt to overthrow Democracy.

You know... if people actually believed in the American ideal that All Men are Created Equal... if people were actually true Americans... then we wouldn't have to hear about the white thing.
    I understand they stormed the capitol. Were they all white? Idk, and I really don’t care if they were. Rebellion happens time and time again in history. You realize we are a nation that rebelled against british rule correct? You realize it was the white man that established the country and destroyed the Native Americans? And for the slavery issue, countless cultures have had slaves in history, it wasn’t just white southern men. Its not right, but white southern men like myself are blamed over and over yet again.
    And yes, the Donald trump this and that. The white supremacy..day in day out..gettin old brother.

Its as you cant even be white anymore lol, fuck that. Im proud of my ancestory white or not just like just about all other races are. I will never ever feel guilty of being a white man, ever. I hope it doesnt offend anyone if my so my apologies
    Capebuffalo and Hughinn like this.

The idiocy of your comments, are that the true supremests ruling the world, are the very same people you stand with, and for, all the while thinking your standing against supremest ideology. You're promoting those who propogate real supremecy while chasing a boogeyman.

I understand they stormed the capitol. Were they all white? Nobody said they were. Idk, and I really don’t care if they were. Rebellion happens time and time again in history. You realize we are a nation that rebelled against british rule correct? You realize it was the white man that established the country and destroyed the Native Americans? Do you realize that many whites, blacks, browns, and Asians have died fighting in wars protecting America since then? Do you realize that many whites, blacks, browns, and Asians have paid taxes financing America since then? Sure, some whites founded America but the Supreme Court of the United States of America has claimed us all equal. And for the slavery issue, countless cultures have had slaves in history, it wasn’t just white southern men. There were some in the north too. Its not right, but white southern men like myself are blamed over and over yet again. I have never blamed any person alive for slavery back then. I don't know anyone that has. I have never even heard of that claim before. I think anyone who thinks you are responsible for slavery is wrong.
    And yes, the Donald trump this and that. The white supremacy..day in day out..gettin old brother. Ever see the shit Beetlegeuse spams? That shit gets old real fast. I have tried to limit myself to only posting after him in that thread. (Or anyone who attacks me.) Tell Beetlegeuse to shut up and I'll post less responses.

Its as you cant even be white anymore lol, fuck that. Funny, I am white and I have never felt like I can't be white. Im proud of my ancestory white or not just like just about all other races are. I will never ever feel guilty of being a white man, ever. Nor should you. I hope it doesnt offend anyone if my so my apologies No offense taken. I think I understand your pain. You feel like you are constantly under attack.
    I will try my best to be less "political" but if I feel my way of life is under attack then I will defend my beliefs.

I wish you nothing but the best in these troubled times.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 01-13-2021 at 09:03 AM.

The idiocy of your comments, are that the true supremests ruling the world, are the very same people you stand with, and for, I disagree. all the while thinking your standing against supremest ideology. You're promoting those who propogate real supremecy while chasing a boogeyman.
    I understand you think the Democrats and their allies are a supremacist aristocracy. I disagree.
    I think Trump (not all Republicans) is a wanna be fascist dictator. You disagree.

I simply are standing up for my beliefs.
    You are simply standing up for your beliefs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information