Page 1 of 33 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree475Likes

Thread: The mainstream media did this to America

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

The mainstream media did this to America

If you want to skip it, the advert that come up at 4:10 ends at 5:05.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 06-01-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post

I was interested in the advert, skipped the rest, that was the intent, right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-103cd9bf-d9c9-4e62-8834-859eda7636b7.jpg  
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly these black people need to calm the f down. When you destroy property and harm other people, that’s not protesting. There is an entire subset of black culture in America that needs to catch up to western civilization. That victim mentality is for the birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Honestly these black people need to calm the f down. When you destroy property and harm other people, that’s not protesting. There is an entire subset of black culture in America that needs to catch up to western civilization. That victim mentality is for the birds.
    Come on Test, go easy man; they’ve got it rough now. The NBA season got cancelled. And Colin Kaepernick still isn’t on a team ffs!

I’d give further examples, but probably would come possibly off as racist.

F’n 5 minutes from my house last night! God dammit, I paid good money to live in a neighborhood free from this b.s., lol!

Rodney F’n King all over again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-52607f9e-391a-4331-b16a-53c5275ff27d.jpg  
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-01-2020 at 04:13 PM.

There's plenty of whities out there too guys.
    Turn on the TV.

Watch more than just one channel.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Turn on the TV.

stupidity is a "attribute" that does not care what your skin color is .. everyone can be foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Come on Test, go easy man; they’ve got it rough now. The NBA season got cancelled. And Colin Kaepernick still isn’t on a team ffs!

I’d give further examples, but probably would come possibly off as racist.

F’n 5 minutes from my house last night! God dammit, I paid good money to live in a neighborhood free from this b.s., lol!

Rodney F’n King all over again.
    Lmao!!

In all seriousness, stay safe out there.. My friends from NoHo own PC MAC Tech in Toluca Lake. They texted me the protesters are about to hit Magnolia in 20 min, marching from Van Nuys. They're main competitor's store was broken into and ransacked the other day. Less competition if they look at the bright side.

Turn on the TV.

I'll be honest, I haven't been watching any TV in months. But in that video I saw black people attacking a small white girl and an old lady in a wheelchair. Like Proximal said, there are plenty of other examples. I also won't mention the statistics.
    XnavyHMCS and Proximal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    stupidity is a "attribute" that does not care what your skin color is .. everyone can be foolish.
    I believe you mean “an” attribute.

Perhaps English isn’t your first language.

Turn on the TV.

You’re right DD, I was being one-sided there, I was careless.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

you really think I don't know "an" comes before a vowel .. lol . dude you need to quit this shit side stabbing on me every chance you can based on BS..
    this is a simple meat head steroid forum and I don't need to use proper English to make a point..

you don't think I know. lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0428.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	741.3 KB 
ID:	179011

how the fuck would I of studied greek, logic, grammar, went to seminary, graduated 2nd in my class, etc.. if I didn't know basic grammar
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I read this as an attack on me....

If I read it wrong then I truly apologize. I mean that.

I've had a pretty shitty day. Maybe that is why my back was up. (Wish I could blame tren but no meet in site for me so no tren either...)
    Gallowmere and XnavyHMCS like this.

Lmao!!

In all seriousness, stay safe out there.. My friends from NoHo own PC MAC Tech in Toluca Lake. They texted me the protesters are about to hit Magnolia in 20 min, marching from Van Nuys. They're main competitor's store was broken into and ransacked the other day. Less competition if they look at the bright side.

I'll be honest, I haven't been watching any TV in months. But in that video I saw black people attacking a small white girl and an old lady in a wheelchair. Like Proximal said, there are plenty of other examples. I also won't mention the statistics.
    TY!

Lol, the looters are going more upscale. They closed Santa Monica & Beverly Hills down at 1 this afternoon today I think. They were on Ventura Blvd last night. Man both sides of that street has nice stores for miles and miles.

and NO English is not my first language..

I'm afraid to ask....

And again... if I misread your statement then I am sorry.
    Proximal and Redstork like this.

and NO English is not my first language..
    GH, I thought that you said that you were an anarchist; doing some looting are you ?

I'm afraid to ask....

And again... if I misread your statement then I am sorry.
    I want our "war" to be done . at the end of the day we respect each other as brothers and we both have a way higher calling then picking daggers in eachother for no good reason (even if though thats entertaining for everyone else)

TY!

Lol, the looters are going more upscale. They closed Santa Monica & Beverly Hills down at 1 this afternoon today I think. They were on Ventura Blvd last night. Man both sides of that street has nice stores for miles and miles.
    I remember her saying Ventura got hit. I didn't realize how crazy it really was, not watching tv and all. Ventura is a nice street... I hope things settle down for you guys. Like we needed this shit on top of covid.
    Proximal likes this.

I want our "war" to be done . at the end of the day we respect each other as brothers and we both have a way higher calling then picking daggers in eachother for no good reason (even if though thats entertaining for everyone else)
    Now go look at the guns and ammo thread.

I am very curious what you (and others) think about what weapons should be legal.
    I am sure your opinions will differ than mine but I am sure we can keep it somehwat civil.

edit - delete ... who cares . most people wouldn't understand
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-01-2020 at 06:22 PM.

I remember her saying Ventura got hit. I didn't realize how crazy it really was, not watching tv and all. Ventura is a nice street... I hope things settle down for you guys. Like we needed this shit on top of covid.
    What a wacky year, I mean, I don’t want to ask what could possibly happen next.
    XnavyHMCS and Test Monsterone like this.

What a wacky year, I mean, I don’t want to ask what could possibly happen next.
    yes its true .. I could tell you if you wanted to know. 2020 is shit . gonna get worse..
    but by 2030 we will also be experiencing a global minor ice age (the solar minimum) .. look into it

oh well just life on this giant spinning ball of dirt floating somewhere in the universe
    Proximal and XnavyHMCS like this.

yes its true .. I could tell you if you wanted to know. 2020 is shit . gonna get worse..
    but by 2030 we will also be experiencing a global minor ice age (the solar minimum) .. look into it

oh well just life on this giant spinning ball of dirt floating somewhere in the universe
    Well as long as the market gets some normalcy or close to it, I’m good. 2030? I’ll be fortunate to be alive at the rate I’m going.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The mainstream media did this to America
    No. Not believing facts did!
    BG likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Nothing positive to add

What was done to start all of this - well, fuck - I can b that cop - Or, that could be my black friend on the ground(drugs or whatever he was on)

Bad situation

This media trash is what makes it 100x worse - it’s not complete real life footage - it’s just whatever was taken at whatever point, by whom the fuck ever

I am so glad at this point that I never signed up for any branch of LE

In theory a cop’s word should not be up for question - but, we are very far from that for various reasons

GL to us all

As far as the looting & destroying shit for nearly no real reason - well, I’m too old and reserved for that shit - but, now - if someone wants to sell me a dozen iPads - I won’t ask questions

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Correct. Most of the vandalism ( spray paint) is dumb white teenage boys.
    Turn on the TV.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

...Colin Kaepernick still isn’t on a team ffs!....
    By his own choice. He has turned down offers. He prefers to play the racial martyr than play in the NFL.

EDIT:
    The NFL went to the trouble of setting up a workout expressly for his benefit, complete with press coverage. And he boycotted the event without warning the NFL that he wouldn't be there. He's a flake with a history of putting his personal ambitions over the team's and deliberately making himself a lightning rod.

70% of the players in the NFL are black. If you're going to try to convince me that the NFL has singled out Colon Kaepernick to exercise racial discrimination against, you'd best bring your lunch because it will take you quite a while.

Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 06-02-2020 at 01:44 PM.

By his own choice. He has turned down offers. He prefers to play the racial martyr than play in the NFL.

EDIT:
    The NFL went to the trouble of setting up a workout expressly for his benefit, complete with press coverage. And he boycotted the event without warning the NFL that he wouldn't be there. He's a flake with a history of putting his personal ambitions over the team's and deliberately making himself a lightning rod.

70% of the players in the NFL are black. If you're going to try to convince me that the NFL has singled out Colon Kaepernick to exercise racial discrimination against, you'd best bring your lunch because it will take you quite a while.

Beetle, you thought I was being sincere? Are you kidding me?

I think the dude is scum! I hated his b.s. take a knee during the National Anthem for God’s sake. I lost friends debating that one when it happened.

Yeah I’m familiar with that workout that he missed.

Oh man, you thinking that is a knee-slapper

I will say this though, I’m against all of this mumbo jumbo about making this protest more than it is (the looting part that is). It was an utterly chicken-shit murder on the part of those cops that completely defied any sense of f’n intelligence on their part. The cop who knelt on his neck should be given a life sentence just for being a fucking idiot of epic proportions never seen before.

From Israel:

The USA's race problems: an outsider's perspective

The recent destructive riots have in common that they have all occurred in Democratic cities and states. Opinion.

...One prominent American civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, an ardent Democrat, said, as the riots spread across America, “I am disappointed, shocked that there has been no Democratic lawmaker in the last 72 hours who have focused on the criminal activities of these individuals who are not protesting. I’ve got news for you: you’re alienating me.”

He said of Democrats. “I’m a black voter and you have lost me if you don’t stand up and do something about these criminals.”

This is down to the utter failure of Democrat governors and mayors unable to solve problems as well as their Republican counterparts have done in their states and cities.

Historically, it has been the Republican Party that has taken a sympathetic look at racial issues and dealt with them more successfully.

In short, the most progressive states in America, when it comes to harmonious race relations and peaceful prosperity, are Republican states.

As an outside observer, may I suggest that American voters give Republicans an opportunity to prove their worth in their communities, cities and states.

After all, as Trump asked rhetorically in 2016, what do you have to lose?

You are already living in chaos under Democratic local governance.

Barry Shaw is at the Israel Institute for Strategic Studies.
    RaginCajun likes this.

From Israel:

The USA's race problems: an outsider's perspective

The recent destructive riots have in common that they have all occurred in Democratic cities and states. Opinion.
    Well I am happy he at least stated it was an opinion...

Last I checked there were riots in Oklahoma City... 58.5% voted for Trump
    Last I checked there were riots in Birmingham Alabama... 58.6% voted for Trump

Shall I go on?
    Gallowmere and Proximal like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Shall I go on?
    It’s almost like everyone has collectively lost their shit, and it doesn’t matter who voted for who or something. It’s fucking stupid, but the “failure of leadership” angle is completely different depending upon the inherent biases of the agency doing the reporting.
    The news has been a partisan echo chamber, bought and sold via ad revenues for decades. Why this still escapes some people is beyond me. Just because they suddenly agree with your (not specifically referring to you DL, obviously) inherent biases (yes, you have them, you’re human, shut up) doesn’t mean that they’ve suddenly seen the light and are reporting the whole truth.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

I am on the subway. Only service is as you pull into a station. Then it goes away. I cant watch the video. I am commenting only on the title of your thread.

The Mainstream media reflects the opinions and viewpoint of mainstream America.

Your thread should say “Mainstream America did this to itself”,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Gallowmere likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

Shall I go on?
    Of course Israel journalists would say that. They are trump’s lapdog. Without the arms he sells them, they would fall overnight and become a Muslim country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Media Are Lying To You About Everything, Including The Riots

The media lied about the Russia collusion hoax, about the Mueller probe, about impeachment, about the coronavirus—and now they’re lying about the riots.

It seems no great event or upheaval in our national life can pass now without the media lying to our faces about it.

They lied about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia in 2016. They lied about the Mueller probe and Brett Kavanaugh and former national security adviser Mike Flynn. They lied about Trump’s phone call with the Ukrainian president and the impeachment farce that ensued. They lied about the coronavirus and the lockdowns and the White House response. And now they’re lying about the riots.

In recent days we’ve heard a steady drumbeat of lies, distortions, and disingenuousness from the mainstream media about almost every aspect of the unrest now gripping American cities. The deceit is almost too pervasive and amorphous to describe, but I’m going to try anyway....

All that 'Trump-inspired' violence is now looking very different amid riots

...[W]here’s all the Trump-inspired violence we were told to anticipate? What happened to that inevitable rise of white nationalism that’s supposedly been looming since Election Day 2016?

For days, weeks, and months on end, we had it drilled into our collective consciousness that a faint breeze was about to send us all plummeting into nationwide violence sparked by President Trump’s rhetoric and racism.

And yet, here we are today. If anything, it’s the opposite. At the very least, it’s safe to say that the people sending police stations up in flames, looting Macy's for new shoes, and in the words of Democratic Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, “running out with brown liquor in your hands, breaking windows,” are not Trump supporters....

...So, in what way, again, is he responsible for riotous acts committed by people who hate him? It’s the media's perpetual blame of Trump and his supporters for riots that has more to do with the unrest than anything he has ever said.

To date, the one case of mass violence that you could arguably attribute to white supremacy in the last three years was the Walmart shooting in El Paso, which left two dozen people dead. The shooter had published a manifesto confessing his fears over immigrants replacing whites, though he explicitly said his views predate Trump’s political career.

But in the past three days, government buildings have been set on fire, police have been attacked, at least nine people (according to the Associated Press) have been killed, countless more have been injured, and untold damage has been done to private and commercial property, all amid the nationwide protests.

The hotly anticipated “Trump-inspired violence” never came to be. Instead, we got this. And when the media aren’t agitating, they’re coming up with excuses for the mayhem — like, for example, blaming the president.

So much for all the media’s warnings about obscure “white nationalist” elements such as 4chan and the Proud Boys. How long will it take them to identify where the real violence is coming from? That never seems to get a name.
    RaginCajun and The road like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Start at about the 12 min mark. A truth some will find hard to believe. But it’s still truth.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 06-03-2020 at 11:00 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The Media they ALL lie like a bunch of scumbags but not those stand up citizens running some random blog/youtube channel posting the "real" news every day, no no, they are the good guys.

Everything is always someone else's fault. We have no part in it ourselves at all. The day I see a post starting with solutions and how we all played a part in it I am going to cut off my left ball because complaining without a word about what do about it all that I see. Lazy brain, lazy life!

THIS JUST IN

Here is the cause, this one dude. He leads the satanic anarchist regime WAFI (We Are Fucking Idiots).

WAFI has supporters in every city and every state, connected by an intricate telepathic communication system that is impossible to break (unless you’re a WAFI associate; a fucking idiot).

It’s as simple as that, find him and the problem is solved. Honesty, I don’t know where some of you get your “news”, but your source(s) are woefully lacking and biased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-2c9c0263-4298-48e8-9a0f-a277ab8515ca.jpeg  

THIS JUST IN

Here is the cause, this one dude. He leads the satanic anarchist regime WAFI (We Are Fucking Idiots).

WAFI has supporters in every city and every state, connected by an intricate telepathic communication system that is impossible to break (unless you’re a WAFI associate; a fucking idiot).

It’s as simple as that, find him and the problem is solved. Honesty, I don’t know where some of you get your “news”, but your source(s) are woefully lacking and biased.

he is probably a cop himself..

its all a side ploy and a false front.. just literally watched a video of police unloading bricks out of their cop car trunk and unloading them on city streets.. breaking windows of cars and buildings themselves to make it look like it was the "rioters".
    I'll post vids if I can.

the "satanic" leader is not him lol.. you need to look way deeper.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Start at about the 12 min mark. A truth some will find hard to believe. But it’s still truth.
    Cape finally came out of hiding! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded and Capebuffalo like this.

its all a side ploy and a false front.. just literally watched a video of police unloading bricks out of their cop car trunk and unloading them on city streets.. breaking windows of cars and buildings themselves to make it look like it was the "rioters".
    I'll post vids if I can.

Bricks? That’s some lame -ass shit.

Out here in Los Angeles, the police are handing out guns to promote even more mayhem for the liberal news to report.

I even have a photo as proof . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The mainstream media did this to America-f9cbe6ef-139d-468c-a44e-bb418a74ef5d.jpg  

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

I'll post vids if I can.

Go to the 1 hr 26 min point in video I posted above.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Page 1 of 33 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information