Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 60
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: What is the name of this category?

  1. #1
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1

    What is the name of this category?

    I'm wondering what category did the girl compete in?

    Tapatalk

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,424
    I don't know, but I give her high marks.
    davimeireles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I don't know, but I give her high marks.
    Must have taken the trophy for sure bro lol

    Tapatalk

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,242
    Blog Entries
    1
    There’s no context...could’ve just been the swimsuit portion of a beauty contest and not a “fitness” competition.

    I get that’s she opening herself up to ridicule by signing up or “competing”, not I don’t see the fun in calling her out.

    Her body may not be where it should be but her confidence in herself sure the hell is, and for that I applaud her.

    I don’t have those kind of stones...

  5. #5
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    There’s no context...could’ve just been the swimsuit portion of a beauty contest and not a “fitness” competition.

    I get that’s she opening herself up to ridicule by signing up or “competing”, not I don’t see the fun in calling her out.

    Her body may not be where it should be but her confidence in herself sure the hell is, and for that I applaud her.

    I don’t have those kind of stones...


    Big man....

  6. #6
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    True, few have as much self-esteem as the girl, I would like to have half her confidence.
    Like you said, she can't be in the best shape plus her confidence, she has everything to overcome herself and prove that she is good at the sport bro.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  7. #7
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't judge her by the physique, because I know that to be on of a stage there has to be a lot of sacrifice and hard work. very possible, even if my genetics said something to the contrary ... I would continue working hard to represent on stage
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  8. #8
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    She's hot.

    That being said, I don't think she would have any business competing in any fitness competition. She's got some meat on her, no muscle, fat on her waist and cottage cheese on her thighs. This has to be the swimsuit portion of a beauty pageant.

  9. #9
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    What is the name of this category?-279df198006b0a18e21f788855720a12.jpg

  10. #10
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I'm wondering what category did the girl compete in?

    Tapatalk
    Idk, but id sure plow the fuck out of her. Looks good to me but then again striated glutes really arent my thing on a woman

  11. #11
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,242
    Blog Entries
    1
    Muscle girls don’t do it for me either. I like a woman to look like a woman. I mean attractive is attractive and I’m certainly attracted to a lot of different looking ladies, but ripped up gals that probably have protein farts worse than mine and can shame my biceps don’t do it for me either I’m probably just not secure enough in my masculinity.

    A girl like this though with a little meat and some swag...that’s my kinda lady.
    davimeireles, Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

  12. #12
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    I had a friend once say he liked girls with some meat on their bones because it helps keep him warm at night. I said Ill just buy another blanket. The closer to the bone the sweeter the meat.

    I would say she is about 5 lbs from being FAT and probably well on her way to being obese in the next couple of years. Just being honest, nothing against her because I am not and would not be interested in her. Nope, not even if I was on a dry spell. Fat just turns me off so I would probably loose it. Id let her give me head probably as long as she kept her clothes on. lol

    Nothing against any of you chubby chases either. I wish there was more because that leave more of the fine fit ones for me.

  13. #13
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Chernobyl
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    I like women with big buttocks and big breasts.
    Honkey_Kong and Fluidic Kimbo like this.

  14. #14
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I had a friend once say he liked girls with some meat on their bones because it helps keep him warm at night. I said Ill just buy another blanket. The closer to the bone the sweeter the meat.

    I would say she is about 5 lbs from being FAT and probably well on her way to being obese in the next couple of years. Just being honest, nothing against her because I am not and would not be interested in her. Nope, not even if I was on a dry spell. Fat just turns me off so I would probably loose it. Id let her give me head probably as long as she kept her clothes on. lol

    Nothing against any of you chubby chases either. I wish there was more because that leave more of the fine fit ones for me.
    Yeah she's got a gut that hangs over her bikini bottom. She probably sucks like a Kirby though. Maybe she's got a really awesome personality? LOL!!!
    lovbyts and XnavyHMCS like this.

  15. #15
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah she's got a gut that hangs over her bikini bottom. She probably sucks like a Kirby though. Maybe she's got a really awesome personality? LOL!!!

    Yup and look at how so much of her inner thighs are already molded into each other. She is going to be a BIG girl soon.
    You can tell she has been following the Covid rules and staying indoors. lol
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  16. #16
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,998
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    There’s no context...could’ve just been the swimsuit portion of a beauty contest and not a “fitness” competition.

    I get that’s she opening herself up to ridicule by signing up or “competing”, not I don’t see the fun in calling her out.

    Her body may not be where it should be but her confidence in herself sure the hell is, and for that I applaud her.

    I don’t have those kind of stones...
    When I grow up, I want to have Farley sized stones regarding my body...

    David LoPan likes this.

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Id let her give me head probably as long as she kept her clothes on. .

    One small sacrifice for man, one giant.......well you know the rest.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	279df198006b0a18e21f788855720a12.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	180676

    I was thinking of that meme when you posted it. Funny but it's not.

    I used to judge contests back in the day and in every contest there's one or two that simply should not have been on stage, yet they have their supporters in the audience. It's not self-esteem or confidence, its that they were in no way, shape or form ready to step on any stage for a competition. Worse is that they have friends and family that encourage them instead of being honest. I always felt a little embarrassed for them.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  19. #19
    bullshark99 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    984
    Wow, not looking to start shit or certainly call anybody out but one of the respondents above had posted a picture a couple years back with a couple of Asian girls that looked about 12???

    You really wouldn’t lay down with this but the “underage” look works?

    Again, apologies not looking to start shit but wow....

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    The category of - I’d rail it sideways, just cause

  21. #21
    bullshark99 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    984
    Wow, I sent off a post I regret above, I apologize to the reference “respondent” uncool on my end.

    On a side note, enlarge he picture, looks as the gal had a C section, she probably was a 200 pounder and if so, my hat is off to her.....

  22. #22
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I was thinking of that meme when you posted it. Funny but it's not.

    I used to judge contests back in the day and in every contest there's one or two that simply should not have been on stage, yet they have their supporters in the audience. It's not self-esteem or confidence, its that they were in no way, shape or form ready to step on any stage for a competition. Worse is that they have friends and family that encourage them instead of being honest. I always felt a little embarrassed for them.
    Have you ever asked any of them why they're going ahead with going on stage? I've always wanted to hear an honest explanation from one of them. They have to know that they're going to be destroyed by the other guys there. Or are they really so delusional they look in the mirror and see Dorian Yates looking back at them?
    lovbyts likes this.

  23. #23
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Have you ever asked any of them why they're going ahead with going on stage? I've always wanted to hear an honest explanation from one of them. They have to know that they're going to be destroyed by the other guys there. Or are they really so delusional they look in the mirror and see Dorian Yates looking back at them?

    I did not. Should have though.
    lovbyts likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  24. #24
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I did not. Should have though.
    They did an episode of Workaholics where Adam Devine was all delusional and thought he could compete as a bodybuilder. It was hillarious.

  25. #25
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,378
    I’d call it “The Women Who Should Put Their Clothes Back On to Protect My Eyes” category.

    Luckily, no one gives a shit what I think, and never asked me to judge anything.

  26. #26
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    After coming back from the dead, I’m a lot less judgmental

    How am I supposed to care about their C section scar when I can be dragging half of my body behind me


    I have thought this to myself a lot of times about random folk tho - like, good luck & all - but, you look like ass in comparison to your competition - why even try. . . Shit, I might do it myself - idgaf what I look like, it’s just because I’m still able

    Wish I already did when I had the chance, my friend brought it up - I’m like; man, we aren’t competition status - 6 months later he OD’d & died - sure would have been nice to try, that moment is never coming back
    Gallowmere, Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

  27. #27
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	279df198006b0a18e21f788855720a12.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	180676
    Fake story I composed just now to make this pic okay:

    The white guy had registered for a bodybuilding show and was diligently preparing when he was diagnosed with cancer and underwent chemotherapy. He beat the cancer and decided he wanted to plough onward with his life and so he maintained his normal routine. He had signed up for that competition so he showed up on the day. Giving up is not an option.

  28. #28
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    After coming back from the dead, I’m a lot less judgmental
    You only die once. I hate that bullshit where people have a heart attack, and the ambulance comes and they have to shock them to get their heart going again two or three times. And then afterward they go around telling everyone "I died twice in the back of the ambulance". Bullshit. You're not dead till your dead. Heart must stop for at least 20 minutes before I'm giving you the deceased status you crave. And if your body is frozen or really cold, I'll heat it up and wait 20 minutes before signing your dead cert. There ain't no free lunches with me.

  29. #29
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I like women with big buttocks and big breasts.
    Wouldn't it be amazing if we could take any girl's personality and put it into a body with big buttocks and big breasts?

  30. #30
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    even if my genetics said something to the contrary ... I would continue working hard to represent on stage
    There isn't anything that anybody can't do.

    If you are paraplegic in a wheelchair and want to be the world's greatest 100m sprint champion then you better train twice as hard as everybody else and you better start training now.

  31. #31
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Wow, not looking to start shit or certainly call anybody out but one of the respondents above had posted a picture a couple years back with a couple of Asian girls that looked about 12???

    You really wouldn’t lay down with this but the “underage” look works?

    Again, apologies not looking to start shit but wow....
    LOL, I am sure you are talking about my picture.

    Im trying to figure out the relevance of your post because Im the one who posted the picture and Im the one who commented saying how pictures can be deceiving especially in regards to age and even more especially with Asians. Maybe you dont have much/any experience with Asian women? Did you also see the 2nd picture I posted of her/us or the picture of her and her friends? Well here is another picture of a few years ago with her kid.

    Guaranteed Most people/vets here have seen the picture as well as others I have posted from some of my past trips and remember, LOOKING young or underage is not the same thing as Being underage, right? Now I would say Looking fat and being fat are usually pretty much the same thing. lol

    What is the name of this category?-11753652_933018993426213_3952326177382017569_n.jpg
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-17-2021 at 04:50 AM.

  32. #32
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    You only die once. I hate that bullshit where people have a heart attack, and the ambulance comes and they have to shock them to get their heart going again two or three times. And then afterward they go around telling everyone "I died twice in the back of the ambulance". Bullshit. You're not dead till your dead. Heart must stop for at least 20 minutes before I'm giving you the deceased status you crave. And if your body is frozen or really cold, I'll heat it up and wait 20 minutes before signing your dead cert. There ain't no free lunches with me.

    True - YOU can die once & id really b fine with it

    Maybe, I only speak for myself - but, whatever
    lovbyts, Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.

  33. #33
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    True - YOU can die once & id really b fine with it

    Maybe, I only speak for myself - but, whatever
    Its defiantly a good thing to be at peace with yourself and not being afraid to die. Im in no rush but Im not one of those who is going to do everything they can to live as long as they can either. Quality of life is more important than length IMO I dont want to go through life in a diaper or pain. Well not more pain than I have been in the last several years that is. If my back surgery in 2008 after my 2nd ruptured disk (L5/S1) didnt fix 90% of the pain I guarantee I would not be here now, by choice.
    < <Samson> > and Honkey_Kong like this.

  34. #34
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Its defiantly a good thing to be at peace with yourself and not being afraid to die.
    The concept of being at peace with death is very similar to the concept of being at peace with God.

    I think both ideas are the have as their foundation a clear conscience. When I say 'clear conscience', I don't mean that you've never done anything wrong or that you've never been offended by anything-- I just mean that you're okay with it all.
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 02-17-2021 at 08:13 AM.
    BG likes this.

  35. #35
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Its defiantly a good thing to be at peace with yourself and not being afraid to die. Im in no rush but Im not one of those who is going to do everything they can to live as long as they can either. Quality of life is more important than length IMO I dont want to go through life in a diaper or pain. Well not more pain than I have been in the last several years that is. If my back surgery in 2008 after my 2nd ruptured disk (L5/S1) didnt fix 90% of the pain I guarantee I would not be here now, by choice.
    Totally, but u read way too much into it. Lol


    I was referring to the dip shit that posted that - he can drop dead rn, and I’d b way ok with it, actually I think it’d b doing a world a favor


    What a fucking weirdo idiot - oh, well - brain hemorrhage & surgery or not - at least I don’t have them issues


    As far as how long & how far we go - fuck, it’s a love hate relationship. . . Things happen to our physical selves way out of our control - it’s up to us to cope with it. . . Fuck man, every day that I here, the way that I am is a serious fucking blessing - I never take a day for granted, not any more
    lovbyts and Honkey_Kong like this.

  36. #36
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,138
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    What a fucking weirdo idiot - oh, well - brain hemorrhage & surgery or not - at least I don’t have them issues
    I don't mind you telling people about your catastrophic brain haemorrhage and the surgery that ensued; I only have a problem with people saying that they died when they didn't die.

    General rule of thumb is that if you can say that you died, then you didn't. (Speech is one of the symptoms that doctors look out for when declaring brain death). Also I don't think dead people are neurologically intact.

    Just an anecdote:
    I met a guy in a guest house in Thailand in 2013 who had tried to kill himself by injecting embalming fluid into a vein in his arm. He was even declared brain dead at one point but anyway he recovered and was still able to walk around and even ride a bicycle.

  37. #37
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Totally, but u read way too much into it. Lol


    I was referring to the dip shit that posted that - he can drop dead rn, and I’d b way ok with it, actually I think it’d b doing a world a favor


    What a fucking weirdo idiot - oh, well - brain hemorrhage & surgery or not - at least I don’t have them issues


    As far as how long & how far we go - fuck, it’s a love hate relationship. . . Things happen to our physical selves way out of our control - it’s up to us to cope with it. . . Fuck man, every day that I here, the way that I am is a serious fucking blessing - I never take a day for granted, not any more
    Yeah, it takes a very serious event for a lot of people to stop taking for granted the little things in life or even to value their own life. November will mark 20 years from the accident that I lost a kidney, broke my arm, back and had major internal bleeding from. Apparently, I was one of those people they had to restart the heart during surgery a couple times. When I woke up, I was informed that I'd never walk again (much less squat and deadlift in the gym).

    It would've been easy to give up in those hard times, but we don't know what tomorrow is going to bring then. If I gave up then, I'd have missed out on the last 20 years of life and would've never fully recovered.
    almostgone, HORSE and < <Samson> > like this.

  38. #38
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,748
    Well I’ve seen worst...and she’s very typical of today’s 20/30’s on the beach. She’s never worked out. Sadly she’s about 40 lbs from looking fabulous!

    Perhaps this event was life changing and impacted her in a profound way to seek healthier choices.

    Sadly I’m aware that plus size models and fat shaming has morphed the perception of health. Celebrating a thigh gap isn’t every girl’s priority however applying contouring makeup to morph into a person one is not and using filters to change appearance is acceptable. Go f figure!!!!

    #keepingitreal

  39. #39
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Well I’ve seen worst...and she’s very typical of today’s 20/30’s on the beach. She’s never worked out. Sadly she’s about 40 lbs from looking fabulous!

    Perhaps this event was life changing and impacted her in a profound way to seek healthier choices.

    Sadly I’m aware that plus size models and fat shaming has morphed the perception of health. Celebrating a thigh gap isn’t every girl’s priority however applying contouring makeup to morph into a person one is not and using filters to change appearance is acceptable. Go f figure!!!!

    #keepingitreal

    I don’t think 40 - maybe a nice 20 Lbs

    We the sheeple, gotten way lazier over time & it shows

    I like getting to people on a psychological level - like are you seriously happy with this? Are you really doing the best that you can? - “we” as a whole, just stopped trying. . . At least it seems that way to me
    Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

  40. #40
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,583
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I don’t think 40 - maybe a nice 20 Lbs

    We the sheeple, gotten way lazier over time & it shows

    I like getting to people on a psychological level - like are you seriously happy with this? Are you really doing the best that you can? - “we” as a whole, just stopped trying. . . At least it seems that way to me
    That's the thing, they're not happy. They've resorted to photoshopping pics and this whole celebrating fat models as a way of trying to distract them from the reality that they look disgusting and they deep down know it. They're basically a bunch of lazy coward that instead of accepting the hand they were dealt and working hard to get the body they want, they just run away from their problems and try to make it socially taboo for anyone to call them out.

    This problem isn't only with their bodily appearance, it shows itself in all aspects of their lives. They're too cowardly, lazy and entitled to better themselves economically, emotionally, with their choice of mates, etc. They expect to be handed everything and when they're not, they just stick their heads in the sand and pretend it's all gravy. It's not!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •