• 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 3 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: 6'2" and 220 lbs - A well-built strong man wants to play with girls

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

6'2" and 220 lbs - A well-built strong man wants to play with girls

At 3min 39secs, this person does a clean-and-jerk with what looks like 242 lbs.

I'm a natural male human and no matter how much Tren I take I probably won't ever be able to do clean-and-jerk with that kind of weight.

After 12 years of weightlifting, my benchpress is currently at 92.5 kg. I hope to get up to 100kg in 2021. Probably unlikely I'll ever be able to throw a bar around the way the above individual can (no matter how much Tren and Adrol I take).
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 02-16-2021 at 05:52 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I see you are still seeking attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I see you are still seeking attention.
    I'm trying to find the forum option to make my posts invisible, so that I won't be seen, won't be heard, and won't be noticed.

I think though to participate here you have to be observed in some way or another, which necessitates people's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I'm trying to find the forum option to make my posts invisible, so that I won't be seen, won't be heard, and won't be noticed.

I think though to participate here you have to be observed in some way or another, which necessitates people's attention.
    Seeking attention and being a contributing member are not the same.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    After 12 years of weightlifting, my benchpress is currently at 92.5 kg. I hope to get up to 100kg in 2021. Probably unlikely I'll ever be able to throw a bar around the way the above individual can (no matter how much Tren and Adrol I take).
    Maybe you should learn how to eat and lift weights?
    XnavyHMCS, Cuz and redz like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Maybe you should learn how to eat and lift weights?
    No offence to Kimbo, but I nearly spit my drink up when I read that one...

Rated: #1 post on the thread...!!!
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Beautiful...!!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well,

That’s something

Gawd, what the world has become - at least we perfected brain surgery enough for my ass be ass well as I am

I don't know if you've been assessed for Alzheimer's or early-onset dementia, but I think the logic centres of your brain have become corroded.

Every contribution to this forum is observed by others. I'd say more than 95% of us observe this forum by reading text on a screen, while there may be some blind or otherwise disabled people who perhaps use text-to-speech (or perhaps even an electronic braille pad with bumps that move up and down). Either way, eye sight, hearing, and the feeling of pressure in our fingertips, are senses we can focus our attention on.

I don't think the problem here is that I'm seeking your attention; I think the problem is that after you have focused your attention on what I have to share, you taking a disliking to what I've shared, and then you make the remark that I'm seeking attention.

So I think the problem here -- in your eyes -- is that my contribution is shit, and that you'd be fine with me garnering your attention if I talked less shit.

So can we have some clarity here:
    Attention-seeking is appropriate, however talking bullshit is not appropriate.
    Hughinn likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    WFT? Honestly, WTF is the thread even doing here?

I don't know if you've been assessed for Alzheimer's or early-onset dementia, but I think the logic centres of your brain have become corroded.

Every contribution to this forum is observed by others. I'd say more than 95% of us observe this forum by reading text on a screen, while there may be some blind or otherwise disabled people who perhaps use text-to-speech (or perhaps even an electronic braille pad with bumps that move up and down). Either way, eye sight, hearing, and the feeling of pressure in our fingertips, are senses we can focus our attention on.

I don't think the problem here is that I'm seeking your attention; I think the problem is that after you have focused your attention on what I have to share, you taking a disliking to what I've shared, and then you make the remark that I'm seeking attention.

So I think the problem here -- in your eyes -- is that my contribution is shit, and that you'd be fine with me garnering your attention if I talked less shit.

So can we have some clarity here:
    Attention-seeking is appropriate, however talking bullshit is not appropriate.
    Great so you are going to stop talking. Thx. I knew you would understand. Peace out

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's always smart to fuck with the monitors or admin. SMH

I only came to this thread due to the implied title and being something sexual. What 6'2 200 lb well-built strong man does not want to play with girls (WOMEN).....better title would be, cut off willie and wants to play women's sports.
    Cylon357 and Capebuffalo like this.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    I just can't see how it's reasonable to ask genuine female athletes who've worked thier asses off, to compete against a man who calls himself a woman. He may have chopped his dick off, but his body is still male.

I'm all for the liberty to live the way one wishes to live. But this isn't fair to the real female athletes, and everyone knows it. It's just that nobody's supposed to say it openly. We're supposed to pretend like a man in a skirt can be a female if he says so.

This person has every right to live his/her life the way she chooses. But to ignore the obvious atbthe expense of female athletes is doing them a major disrespect for no other reason to live in fantasy land. This transgender man that want to play women's sports is either dishonest when he downplays his biologically male advantage, or else is delusional not to see it.

Damn, that persons testosterone is likely higher than most men here.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 02-16-2021 at 03:17 PM.
    DuckTheViking likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Damn, that persons testosterone is likely higher than most men here.
    That person is strong by male standards -- let alone competing against drug-tested natural females.

When I trained in Thai Boxing 13 years ago I voluntarily held pads for the hardest hitters in the club who were 70 - 80 lbs heavier than me, I didn't so much mind the kicks but I worried they might put my shoulder out with a hook punch.

If the person in the above video wanted me to hold pads for them I'd be worried about putting my shoulder out and I might tell them they need a heavier padman.

A normal 140 lb female who is enthusiastic to play sports shouldn't have to worry about a 220 lb 6'2" behemoth who has a male skeleton with male bone density. That person also has big muscles even by male standards.

Letting this individual play against females is like letting a kangaroo play against wallabies, or letting a horse play against ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan
    It's always smart to fuck with the monitors or admin. SMH
    This forum is an extension of my imagination -- and all the moderators and indeed the primary administrator bend to my will at a whim.

Anyway, CapeBuffalo is innately anatagonistic toward the key players on this board for fear of a coup. That's why he grates on Prox so much... he know's Prox is sympathetic to the Kimbo cause, and in order to try prevent group cohesion and comradery, he regularly takes shots at Prox and myself. Don't be phased, it isn't of concern -- if anything it's an indicator of lack-lustre stature.

The two people with multiple accounts and multiple bannings are the key players here? Ok Karen.
    Honkey_Kong and Mooseman33 like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The two people with multiple accounts and multiple bannings are the key players here? Ok Karen.
    Don’t forget multiple personalities...
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Don’t forget multiple personalities...
    I knew a guy with multiple personalities. He phoned me one night to come around to his house, and when I arrived there he was acting like a totally different person -- everything: his tone of voice, body language, the way he sat, the way he stood, the views and opinions he expressed, he was even eating meat and I knew him to be a vegetarian. It really appeared like another person had occupied his body. He stayed like that until the next morning, so for maybe about 12 - 15 hours, and then he switched back in the morning.

I don't think it's a coincidence that his brother's a heroin addict. I think some people cope with a shit childhood by taking heroin, and others create a new person. Both just need Jesus.

kinescoach407 is offline New Member
    Why can’t transgender compete against transgender? Para Athletes do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kinescoach407 View Post
    Why can’t transgender compete against transgender? Para Athletes do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The solution might be to have only two categories as follows:

The Female category stays the same : It is for females who were born with vaginas and ovaries

The Male category changes to the "Unisex" category : Anyone can participate

The only problem I can see here is that you might have 6'2" 220 lbs males who are unwilling to keep against a 140 lb female who has signed up for fun.

Thread Information