Results 1 to 31 of 31
Like Tree27Likes
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 3 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 4 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Fake ass trend?

  1. #1
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,066

    Fake ass trend?

    So I train in south florida and central florida as i travel for work. I have started seeing on a daily basis women in the gym with a fake ass.
    Now I have nothing against surgery, my wife has breast implants, but the fake ass look is horrible. It never fits the girls body, these adjustments stick out like a sore thumb.
    it is actually funny and I see people always laughing at these girls.

    Anyone else see this?

    am I seeing shit wrong now in my old grumpy days, maybe the older guys (AG, Kel,Charger) the AAA members, can chime in.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,324
    So funny...

    I saw the thread's name "Fake ass trend" and I thought...
    I wonder what trend he is going to talk about...
    TikTok happy dog or Tide pod challenge perhaps?
    Maybe running QBs in the NFL?

    I felt so out of touch that I had no idea what is even trending now-a-days.

    What could the "Fake ass trend" be about???
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 02-20-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

  3. #3
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,624
    Blog Entries
    2
    What isn’t fake now


    Personally, well - it’s like fake tits < some kinda need it

    My ex wife had it done, but it wasn’t extreme - she didn’t have enough fat to pull from elsewhere
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  4. #4
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,279
    There's no accounting for (sexual) taste. It's obvious from the bolt-ons that some of the women in he "adult entertainment" industry have that some men (or maybe some women) have a fetish for aftermarket boobs that are obviously ... unnatural. If that's the case then it stands to reason that some men (or women) also are going to be attracted to a bootie that obviously has had custom work.

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    So I train in south florida and central florida as i travel for work. I have started seeing on a daily basis women in the gym with a fake ass.
    Now I have nothing against surgery, my wife has breast implants, but the fake ass look is horrible. It never fits the girls body, these adjustments stick out like a sore thumb.
    it is actually funny and I see people always laughing at these girls.

    Anyone else see this?

    am I seeing shit wrong now in my old grumpy days, maybe the older guys (AG, Kel,Charger) the AAA members, can chime in.
    Yep, it's become common. There's augmentation ( nothing wrong with that, IMO) and then there are the situations where it's too much of a good thing.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-19-2021 at 12:09 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,199
    There is a smoking hot blonde mid 30’s early 40’s at my gym that wears padded (in the ass) yoga pants. It’s the strangest thing to me.
    Do more squats or lunges. Something.
    almostgone, Booz and Honkey_Kong like this.

  7. #7
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,814
    If squats only worked like that... I know women that never did a squat in their lives and still have the roundest, firmest ass. Then there are girls that work out consistently and still have a flat ass. It's just genetics, really. You can only do so much.

    Personally, I don't find the kim kardashian diaper booty attractive at all.

  8. #8
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,872
    I didn't even know ass implants were a thing, until I heard Kim Kardashian was getting x-rays to prove she didn't have it done.

    Wouldn't the fact that they get sit on all day wear them out rather quickly?

  9. #9
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I didn't even know ass implants were a thing, until I heard Kim Kardashian was getting x-rays to prove she didn't have it done.

    Wouldn't the fact that they get sit on all day wear them out rather quickly?
    Same here. The women in the gyms I belong to are obsessed with squats, lunges and deadlifts. The trend seems to be full, but muscular & tight.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,545
    I came into the thread thinking "trend" was a typo and should have been "tren ." Wrong.
    Chark, almostgone and Cornish like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I didn't even know ass implants were a thing, until I heard Kim Kardashian was getting x-rays to prove she didn't have it done.

    Wouldn't the fact that they get sit on all day wear them out rather quickly?
    Kim K has a nasty-looking ass. I don't get the big butt thing. The firm, round and natural is the best IMO. You can get on insta and follow female fitness models and they are always working to get a bigger ass. Looks out of proportion. I will pass on the PAWG
    lovbyts likes this.

  12. #12
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Kim K has a nasty-looking ass. I don't get the big butt thing. The firm, round and natural is the best IMO. You can get on insta and follow female fitness models and they are always working to get a bigger ass. Looks out of proportion. I will pass on the PAWG
    Why yes, yes you will. Pass them right on to Cuz lol

  13. #13
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If squats only worked like that... I know women that never did a squat in their lives and still have the roundest, firmest ass. Then there are girls that work out consistently and still have a flat ass. It's just genetics, really. You can only do so much.

    Personally, I don't find the kim kardashian diaper booty attractive at all.
    That’s genetics. Like a bodybuilder. I had the tightest ass at my 10 yr high school reunion because of squats and hack squats. Oh and some tren . Lol
    Test Monsterone and Cuz like this.

  14. #14
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,199
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I came into the thread thinking "trend" was a typo and should have been "tren." Wrong.
    You’re getting older. You get confused easier these days.
    Cuz likes this.

  15. #15
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,199
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Kim K has a nasty-looking ass. I don't get the big butt thing. The firm, round and natural is the best IMO. You can get on insta and follow female fitness models and they are always working to get a bigger ass. Looks out of proportion. I will pass on the PAWG
    Pawg? Pornhub much?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-19-2021 at 04:07 PM.

  16. #16
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why yes, yes you will. Pass them right on to Cuz lol
    I’m really getting tired of your Avis. You are getting better. I’m getting older.
    Honkey_Kong and Cuz like this.

  17. #17
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Pawg? Pornhub much?
    I actually had to urban dictionary what a Pawg was due to guys on the pipeline kept saying it so much. But good to know you are keeping up with the pornhub.

  18. #18
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I’m really getting tired of your Avis. You are getting better. I’m getting older.
    “The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill”
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  19. #19
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,624
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If squats only worked like that... I know women that never did a squat in their lives and still have the roundest, firmest ass.

    That's wife #2

    Never worked out, just had the latina ass - worked out a bit, got even better





    Implants in ass cheeks are disguising - a bbl, not so much - it's just fat transfer

  20. #20
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,784
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

    Implants in ass cheeks are disguising - a bbl, not so much - it's just fat transfer
    Agree there mate not a good look...
    Thing is they think it looks good but in most it dosent..
    Do some squats like most do for fucks sake!
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  21. #21
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You’re getting older. You get confused easier these days.

    Absolutely true.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  22. #22
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Absolutely true.
    Have faith. Hold out till you’re in your 60’s and each year after, you’re body rejuvenates itself more and more. It’s called retirement.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  23. #23
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Have faith. Hold out till you’re in your 60’s and each year after, you’re body rejuvenates itself more and more. It’s called retirement.
    Lol retirement. That's looking more and more like a pipedream these days
    lovbyts, wango, Cuz and 1 others like this.

  24. #24
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,736
    Today's the first time I'm hearing about breast augmentatiom where they transfer fat from other parts of your body and put it in your breasts:

    https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosme...t-augmentation

    Click on 'Before and After' pics, some of them are very impressive.

  25. #25
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Today's the first time I'm hearing about breast augmentatiom where they transfer fat from other parts of your body and put it in your breasts:

    https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosme...t-augmentation

    Click on 'Before and After' pics, some of them are very impressive.
    Sorry those B & A pics are for silicone implants.

    I'm gonna try find some B & A pics for fat transfer to breasts.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,324
    for the juicy ass lovers on this board...



    Rushed for time?
    Go to the 4:00 mark
    Cuz, Tovarasu and Honkey_Kong like this.

  27. #27
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    for the juicy ass lovers on this board...



    Rushed for time?
    Go to the 4:00 mark
    I would give her the best 30 seconds of her life.

  28. #28
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,877
    I noticed it a lot lately and many of them don’t look good. The ones at the gym aren’t bad but the ones that aren’t in good shape shouldn’t have done it. Seen some real good and some very bad. It’s getting BIG down here for sure.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  29. #29
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,736
    Are you talking about actual silicone implements placed on the buttocks? Or are you just talking about fat transfer (e.g. from the tummy to the buttocks) ?

  30. #30
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,066
    I see them both down here.

  31. #31
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Are you talking about actual silicone implements placed on the buttocks? Or are you just talking about fat transfer (e.g. from the tummy to the buttocks) ?
    yes both here in Florida......many of the Latina's go back to their countries and get it done cheap, their hubby's pay for it all and walk them around proudly!!!!!
    Mooseman33 likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •