Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By NiceGuyResearcher
  • 1 Post By NiceGuyResearcher

Thread: Wrestler, Lifter Tiny Lister, Jr who was in "Armed & Dangerous" & many 80s films died

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Wrestler, Lifter Tiny Lister, Jr who was in "Armed & Dangerous" & many 80s films died

Wrestler, Lifter Tiny Lister, Jr who was in "Armed & Dangerous" & many 80s films such as Friday, etc. died recently,

Title of the CNN on-line article reads: Thomas 'Tiny' Lister Jr., 'Friday' actor, dead at 62 after apparently experiencing Covid-19 symptoms

The last line of the article the link of which is below, indicates his cause of death was natural causes

This is yet another bodybuilder / wrestler / lifter who passed away relatively young

His complaints: he felt weak and had trouble breathing

Here's an interesting part which I copied & pasted: (start) "Mr. Lister's death appears to be of natural causes but will ultimately be determined by the Office of Medical Examiner-Coroner," the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said in a statement.

The death is still under investigation, the statement said (end)

Here's my opinion...maybe he was asthmatic? People feel weak & have trouble breathing from Asthma too? What was his medical history.

I'm not trying to make anything political here

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/11/enter...rnd/index.html

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    Wrestler, Lifter Tiny Lister, Jr who was in "Armed & Dangerous" & many 80s films such as Friday, etc. died recently,

Title of the CNN on-line article reads: Thomas 'Tiny' Lister Jr., 'Friday' actor, dead at 62 after apparently experiencing Covid-19 symptoms

The last line of the article the link of which is below, indicates his cause of death was natural causes

This is yet another bodybuilder / wrestler / lifter who passed away relatively young

His complaints: he felt weak and had trouble breathing

Here's an interesting part which I copied & pasted: (start) "Mr. Lister's death appears to be of natural causes but will ultimately be determined by the Office of Medical Examiner-Coroner," the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said in a statement.

The death is still under investigation, the statement said (end)

Here's my opinion...maybe he was asthmatic? People feel weak & have trouble breathing from Asthma too? What was his medical history.

I'm not trying to make anything political here

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/11/enter...rnd/index.html
    Didn't he die last year?

Regardless. I don't want to string this in with the list of other bodybuilders/lifters/wrestlers who died young, since he was 62. It's not like he dropped dead in the prime of his life. Even though it's under the "life expectancy" in the US, it's fairly common for people to die in their early 60s. He also had diabetes in addition to his trouble breathing. I don't think we should draw any parallels or come to any conclusions as to why he died without even a coroner's examination.

We all know the simple fact that The heart does work harder when your huge and weigh a lot. But hopefully, that can be offset with diet, cardio, etc., you're right Honkey Donkey, I didn't know he had diabetes. I had a friend's mom who passed away, because she didn't have access to her asthma meds one night.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro. Honkey donkey? lol.

In all seriousness, they said he had covid 4 months or so before he passed, and that he was once again experiencing similar symptoms but they didn’t confirm it. I loved him in Friday/ Next Friday. He will be missed...

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Bro. Honkey donkey? lol.

In all seriousness, they said he had covid 4 months or so before he passed, and that he was once again experiencing similar symptoms but they didn’t confirm it. I loved him in Friday/ Next Friday. He will be missed...
    my bad...im a victim of breathing too much of carbon dioxide (exhale) into a mask here in California.

honkey kong... no doubt a fan of donkey kong video games of the 80s lol
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information