• 2 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Thumbs up Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?

If you met the woman of your dreams, a woman with normal female genitalia, a soft voice with feminine curves, would you care that she has XY chromosomes, and that inside her abdomen she has two testes instead of ovaries?

The woman in the above video is a heterosexual woman who is entirely female externally. She has an androgen insensitivity, her body doesn't react to testosterone and so that's why her fetal genitals didn't develop into a penis, and why her voice sounds girly.

Personally it wouldn't bother me, I don't have a habit of cutting open my girlfriend's and checking what's inside. Oh and for what it's worth, the below beauty also has XY chromosones and an androgen insensitivity, you might remember her giving a topless lapdance to Arnold Schwarzaneggar in the movie True Lies:

Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?-jamie_lee_curtis.jpg

Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?-jamie-lee-curtis-2.jpg
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 03-03-2021 at 10:17 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Wow Kimbo...

Never a dull moment with you...

Response to the thread question:

I have to quote Andrew Dice Clay here when he said, "Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat, is all it takes for me..."
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Ok, it's an androgen insensitive male. I've heard people say they think Ann Coulter is one too.
    lovbyts likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Wow Kimbo...

I have to quote Andrew Dice Clay here when he said, "Two tits, a hole and a heartbeat, is all it takes for me..."
    The Dice-man! Seriously used to crack me up!
    Honkey_Kong and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Ok, it's an androgen insensitive male.
    Male humans aren't born with natural fleshly vaginas that automatically lubricate in response to romantic/sexual arousal.

By your logic, you would gladly suck the penis of an XX chromosome person who has hypersensitivity to androgens and was born with ovaries and a penis (because she's female, right?). Would you want her to be cut first though before you suck it?

When romantic conversation leads to foreplay and sex, I'm not thinking about internal organs and DNA. Humans didn't even know about DNA up until about 70 years ago.

And even if I had a weird fetish where I anesthetise my girlfriends and cut open their abdomen, I probably wouldn't immediately realise that the small little ball thingie is a testicle rather than an ovary (not that there's a massive difference between the two human gonads anyway).

And if I could go back in time to when Jamie Lee Curtis was 18 and ejaculate in her vagina, I gladly would. I wouldn't wank for 3 days before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Male humans aren't born with natural fleshly vaginas that automatically lubricate in response to romantic/sexual arousal.

By your logic, you would gladly suck the penis of an XX chromosome person who has hypersensitivity to androgens and was born with ovaries and a penis (because she's female, right?). Would you want her to be cut first though before you suck it?

When romantic conversation leads to foreplay and sex, I'm not thinking about internal organs and DNA. Humans didn't even know about DNA up until about 70 years ago.

And even if I had a weird fetish where I anesthetise my girlfriends and cut open their abdomen, I probably wouldn't immediately realise that the small little ball thingie is a testicle rather than an ovary (not that there's a massive difference between the two human gonads anyway).

And if I could go back in time to when Jamie Lee Curtis was 18 and ejaculate in her vagina, I gladly would. I wouldn't wank for 3 days before it.
    No, I didn't say that. I said that he was an androgen insensitive male. You were the one who did those mental gymnastics.
    lovbyts likes this.

No, I didn't say that. I said that he was an androgen insensitive male. You were the one who did those mental gymnastics.
    Okay let's say we define male human as follows:
    Human with penis and the male gonads (i.e. testicles)

And we define female human as follows:
    Human with vagina and the female gonads (i.e. ovaries)

A human with a penis and a beard and a deep voice is definitely a male irrespective of what's in his sack.

A human with a vagina and breasts and smooth legs is definitely a female irrespective of what's in her abdomen.

I think that you are irrational to place more importance in the internals than the externals. 99% of us never see the internals apart from surgeons and Mexican cartel members.

I hate to throw this out there but there are also pseudohermaphrodites.
    Also besides just XY and XX chromosomes we also have X, XXY, XYY, and XXXY chromosomes.

There exists more than just your standard male and female.
    Akward for some to believe.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 03-03-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Also besides just XY and XX chromosomes we also have X, XXY, XYY, and XXXY chromosomes.

Holy crap I'm just reading here that they associate XYY with higher criminality (serial killers and so forth).

I reckon the XYY chromosomes make the person look different, which is fine unless the person lives in an antisocial neighbourhood where they are either bullied or made to feel like they're lower than everyone else. I can see how a serial killer would develop from such an environment, and I think my explanation is more likely than mere genetics alone.

Okay let's say we define male human as follows:
    Human with penis and the male gonads (i.e. testicles)

And we define female human as follows:
    Human with vagina and the female gonads (i.e. ovaries)

A human with a penis and a beard and a deep voice is definitely a male irrespective of what's in his sack.

A human with a vagina and breasts and smooth legs is definitely a female irrespective of what's in her abdomen.

I think that you are irrational to place more importance in the internals than the externals. 99% of us never see the internals apart from surgeons and Mexican cartel members.
    A man is genetically a man at a chromosome level just like a woman is genetically a woman at a chromosome level.

Now just because a woman is technically a woman, it doesn't mean necessarily that I'm going to treat her as such. The same isn't true for a man. If he appears like a woman, he's still getting treated as if he's a man.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

I really feel bad for those hermaphrodites and the people with the anomaly chromosomal pairings. It's got to be an awful way to go through life for them.

I really feel bad for those hermaphrodites and the people with the anomaly chromosomal pairings. It's got to be an awful way to go through life for them.
    Up until 1950, we didn't know what DNA was. So a human could have been born XY in 1930 with a vagina, breasts, soft curves, soft voice, etc., and the only way we'd know the difference is that they can't have children (but you get infertility with XX females too -- approximately 11% of American females aged 15-44 are infertile).

In fact if you can find me an XY female with a perfect vagina, teardrop breasts and soft curves that doesn't have periods then I might opt for that.

When I was spraying the barrel of my Desert Eagle airsoft gun, I turned it over to spray underneath, but then I realised that the barrel sits on top of the stock and you can only see the sides and top of the barrel. What's the point in painting something if nobody's gonna see it? If you told me that my girlfriend had 2 hearts, 1 lung and another organ similar to a spleen that was connected between the two hearts, then I might find it intriguing but I really wouldn't care. I'm not in the business of dissecting my girlfriends and figuring out how their innards work. I know that there's some people who you give them a radio as a child, and they end up taking a screwdriver to it and looking at all the parts, but some people just listen to the radio.

I think there must be something in your psyche that is reacting strongly to the word 'testicle'. It isn't a a very feminine word, it makes us think of hairy muscular men with low voices. If it was located in a skin sack distended from the vulva then I might understand why you find that unattractive. When it comes to internal organs in the abdominal cavity though... it's a maze in there anyway... our intestines alone are 15 feet long.

Since I'm a computer programmer, I might have a unique view on DNA. I see DNA as a set of blue-prints (e.g. measurements of parts), instructions (similar to a computer's CPU instructions), and settings (e.g. configuration files). If you told me that our DNA has a file "My Documents\sex.txt" and it contains 0 for female and 1 for male, but that there's another configuration file somewhere called "Program Files\Masculanisation\config" with an entry "React_Testosterone=false", then I won't have much difficulty understanding that the baby can come out female even though "sex.txt" contains a 1.

Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?-ovary.jpg

Is the above really that more erotically appealing than the below?

Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?-testicle.jpg

In real life both of them just look like red fleshy bits of meat (very similar to what the butcher hands to you).

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Wow Kimbo...

Love it!

Pretty much covers my opinion. . .You see some of these trannies lately?!

Anyways
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Here's another XY lady:

Up until 1950, we didn't know what DNA was. So a human could have been born XY in 1930 with a vagina, breasts, soft curves, soft voice, etc., and the only way we'd know the difference is that they can't have children (but you get infertility with XX females too -- approximately 11% of American females aged 15-44 are infertile).

In fact if you can find me an XY female with a perfect vagina, teardrop breasts and soft curves that doesn't have periods then I might opt for that.

When I was spraying the barrel of my Desert Eagle airsoft gun, I turned it over to spray underneath, but then I realised that the barrel sits on top of the stock and you can only see the sides and top of the barrel. What's the point in painting something if nobody's gonna see it? If you told me that my girlfriend had 2 hearts, 1 lung and another organ similar to a spleen that was connected between the two hearts, then I might find it intriguing but I really wouldn't care. I'm not in the business of dissecting my girlfriends and figuring out how their innards work. I know that there's some people who you give them a radio as a child, and they end up taking a screwdriver to it and looking at all the parts, but some people just listen to the radio.

I think there must be something in your psyche that is reacting strongly to the word 'testicle'. It isn't a a very feminine word, it makes us think of hairy muscular men with low voices. If it was located in a skin sack distended from the vulva then I might understand why you find that unattractive. When it comes to internal organs in the abdominal cavity though... it's a maze in there anyway... our intestines alone are 15 feet long.

Since I'm a computer programmer, I might have a unique view on DNA. I see DNA as a set of blue-prints (e.g. measurements of parts), instructions (similar to a computer's CPU instructions), and settings (e.g. configuration files). If you told me that our DNA has a file "My Documents\sex.txt" and it contains 0 for female and 1 for male, but that there's another configuration file somewhere called "Program Files\Masculanisation\config" with an entry "React_Testosterone=false", then I won't have much difficulty understanding that the baby can come out female even though "sex.txt" contains a 1.
    Sounds like you have a fetish that you're trying to justify.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Sounds like you have a fetish that you're trying to justify.
    Well let me ask you, which of these two options would weird you out more:

(1) Licking the pussy of an XY male

(2) Sucking the dick of an XX female

In these two examples, the external genitalia are authentic in every way (dick gets hard, pussy gets wet).

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yep, just threw up in my mouth.
    Honkey_Kong and Cylon357 like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The most important thing I want to point out here about this thread:

Jamie Lee Curtis was not topless in "True Lies", though none the less impressive.
    However, we might be looking at the real reason Michael Myers didn’t care for her in the movie “Halloween”.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would her internal organs and DNA bother you?-8fc4984f-b649-4000-8392-37179bfc4bd4.jpeg  

Well let me ask you, which of these two options would weird you out more:

(1) Licking the pussy of an XY male

(2) Sucking the dick of an XX female

In these two examples, the external genitalia are authentic in every way (dick gets hard, pussy gets wet).
    You should start taking your meds again.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    After reading this horseshit the politics forum isnt so bad after all

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    After reading this horseshit the politics forum isnt so bad after all
    Herpes or hemorrhoids, pick your poison...
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh gawd, it’s nice to feel good enough to laugh at this bull shit
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

META99 is offline New Member
    That’s funny AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information