Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Fitted shirts for muscular men?

Albedo121 is offline Junior Member

Fitted shirts for muscular men?

Anyone have any good recommendations on this? I’ve put on a tad too much size and outgrew just about everything. Would love to have a solid set of white and black V neck tees - but would also like to find some solid stretchy classy button ups. Figured this might be the best place to ask! Thanks

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albedo121 View Post
    Anyone have any good recommendations on this? I’ve put on a tad too much size and outgrew just about everything. Would love to have a solid set of white and black V neck tees - but would also like to find some solid stretchy classy button ups. Figured this might be the best place to ask! Thanks
    I dig my J Crew t-shirts. They have a slim fit up to x-large which at 225 is a little tight but not douche-bag looking tight on me. The XXL still fits good, but with less taper in the waist. Although pricey, these will last for years and it’s pretty much what I wear always. I’m not a v-neck guy though, but pretty sure they got them.

UNTUCKit is a brand of shirts that you don’t tuck in and they too fit really well. I have a couple of polos and one full, buttoned down shirt. You’ll have to play around with different sizes to see what’s perfect for you.

My wardrobe only consists of jeans and tennis shoes. These shirts are my go-to’s.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Kohls started selling knock off untuck it even in slim fit. They looked nice!! Much better pricing too!!!
    wango likes this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Proper Cloth.

Custom shirts, made to measure. Pricy, but you can't beat the fit of a shirt that was made just for you.
    tarmyg likes this.

Oleg83 is offline Junior Member
    https://www.luxurybrandgang.com here you can find a lots of shirts

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Proper Cloth.

Custom shirts, made to measure. Pricy, but you can't beat the fit of a shirt that was made just for you.
    For dress shirts, totally agreed. I’m just glad that I really don’t need them anymore.
    Ernst likes this.

Albedo121 is offline Junior Member
    I'll go to the mall and check out J crew. I tried some untucket and honestly they fit okay? But strangely enough I actually have always rocked my tails out on my dress shirts and it feels weird NOT having them now haha. Proper cloth seems great! There's a lot of places I've found in the price range people are recommending but damn - was hoping not to pay 100 bucks a shirt. Might have to break down here soon though. I just figured I'd want to wait till my body is a bit more steady state before buying shirts for that much cash and potentially not fitting just right anymore.

Thread Information