• 3 Post By wango
  • 4 Post By -Ender-
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Anyone seen...

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone seen...

Samson & Delilah?

Haven't seen him in a while... and a few others. Kinda quiet in here lately.
    Fluidic Kimbo and Chark like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Samson & Delilah?
    Yeah I noticed we haven't had his input

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Wish he would. A very level headed member that we seem to lack around here these days. Not saying i am level headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Wish he would. A very level headed member that we seem to lack around here these days. Not saying i am level headed.
    I try to be but it is possible that maybe I fail sometimes.
    Maybe.
    Hughinn and Cylon357 like this.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I try to be but it is possible that maybe I fail sometimes.
    Maybe.
    Ain't none of us here right in the head.

Lol. Our hobbies are stroid use, lifting weights and pussy.
    That sorta says it all.
    XnavyHMCS and Fluidic Kimbo like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Hopefully he's doing alright.

Blog Entries
    It’s all this political crap it is turning some of our long time members away...this used to be a bodybuilder forum but it is now a political forum for our cut and past ninjas posting there “facts”...maybe if we could get back to what brought us here to begin with peeps may come back...maybe...
    Ernst, Cylon357, -Ender- and 6 others like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    AMEN ghetto.

we need a summer contest.
    need to get things together again, where the shit talking is fun.

Cape, where u at brotha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    AMEN ghetto.

we need a summer contest.
    need to get things together again, where the shit talking is fun.

Cape, where u at brotha
    I agree I was thinking of challenging the “ninjas” to a comp seeing as they clearly have the time...I don’t believe they lift, just stir shit so we will see...
    tarmyg and almostgone like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I agree I was thinking of challenging the “ninjas” to a comp seeing as they clearly have the time...I don’t believe they lift, just stir shit so we will see...
    Let’s do this!

Thanks gb, great way to start my retirement in June!
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    It’s all this political crap it is turning some of our long time members away...this used to be a bodybuilder forum but it is now a political forum for our cut and past ninjas posting there “facts”...maybe if we could get back to what brought us here to begin with peeps may come back...maybe...
    Take a look at who starts the threads.
    If threads don't get started then there would be far less political crap.

(I will say that there is some shit that is important enough to discuss but 90%+ of political threads are pure inflammatory bullshit IMO.)
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

the one who starts the threads and the 1-2 guys who always chime in.

fuck man, stop passing blame lets just move on.

the one who starts the threads and the 1-2 guys who always chime in.

fuck man, stop passing blame lets just move on.
    I am not passing blame.
    I fully admit I get drawn in.

My point which you missed is that...
    People won't get drawn in if other people didn't start shit.

Stop people from starting shit.
    Stop the problem where it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I am not passing blame.
    I fully admit I get drawn in.

My point which you missed is that...
    People won't get drawn in if other people didn't start shit.

Stop people from starting shit.
    Stop the problem where it starts.

That "if someone didn't make me" argument is the same one I used to hear from my kids when they were little. Gimme a break bro. Just own it.

It's all in good fun or it's not. I always figured it was. I thought we had some good debates. I never took anything too personal No need to get all worked up and start pointing fingers. A man can't argue with himself. Second thought, i guess some do. Lol

Maybe people should be less sensitive. More open to different ideas, and less personally hostile to people they disagree with.

Like the moderator told me, because he's tired of grown men whining to him about being offended by someone else, that if you don't like a subject, then you don't have to comment. And if you do, be respectful, Even if you disagree.

Now, I'm all for a friendly competition. But I don't know how to oil up and pose. Or how the score works or anything. I'm no bodybuilder. I use AAS to keep in good shape and be able to wrestle and spar with the younger men I train with and the kids I coach.

Although I have been learning about bodybuilding and training differences.

Headgear or no headgear, 4oz gloves or 12oz? Grappling?

Sounds like a blast.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-14-2021 at 06:13 PM.

I was hoping to see less of it in this sub-forum. When a particularly heated, long going thread somewhat recently got shut down, I thought it might be an unwritten suggestion to keep those topics in the news section. That way when you come to the anabolic lounge you don’t have to see it and don’t feel compelled to take a look. And being what human nature is, have to fight the urge to counter post because you strongly disagree. If it stays in the news thread, then when a member goes there, they know what they are going to see.

With that said, I always saw posts in many threads that said, if you don’t like it, avoid that thread.

Given a choice, I’d like to see certain topics stay out of the anabolic forum, just as ghettoboyd brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I was hoping to see less of it in this sub-forum. When a particularly heated, long going thread somewhat recently got shut down, I thought it might be an unwritten suggestion to keep those topics in the news section. That way when you come to the anabolic lounge you don’t have to see it and don’t feel compelled to take a look. And being what human nature is, have to fight the urge to counter post because you strongly disagree. If it stays in the news thread, then when a member goes there, they know what they are going to see.

With that said, I always saw posts in many threads that said, if you don’t like it, avoid that thread.

Given a choice, I’d like to see certain topics stay out of the anabolic forum, just as ghettoboyd brought up.
    I believe ghettoboyd is talking about the forum as a whole, not just the anabolic forum. (I of course could be wrong.)

I think the belief by many is that the political shit is getting old and is driving people away from this forum.

Again, certain threads are important and news worthy. Most are not.

This is a steroid forum and I think more traffic would come and stay at this forum if the threads were about gear and lifting and ass.

Please realize that many users simply look at the what's new section and thus see the endless tirade of bullshit.

Those interested in non-stop politics may be interested in:

Top 15 Political Forums, Discussion and Message Boards You Must Follow in 2021

https://blog.feedspot.com/political_forums/
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-14-2021 at 07:57 PM.
    Honkey_Kong and wango like this.

Oh, ok, gotcha. But, there are sub-forums in existence here & that’s what I thought that they were intended for.

I came here for AAS advice, but fell in love with that as well as everything else. I thought it was one of the most wonderful things that I could have stumbled upon. Just because I love AAS, lifting and diet, that doesn’t mean that that represents me as a person, it’s just part of me.

Imagine a group of guys here with one fundamental purpose (AAS, lifting, diet) from all corners of the earth and every opinion/view imaginable on other topics. Just to consider that we could possibly discuss heated topics with each other, is that not the most incredible idea? We already know that we have something in common. Shouldn’t that be something to build from?

Now, IF this forum was not intended for both views, then end this stuff completely, completely agreed.
    Hughinn likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I thought I had S&Ds email. I'm looking for it. We need to check on him.
    Chark likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Oh, ok, gotcha. But, there are sub-forums in existence here & that’s what I thought that they were intended for.

I came here for AAS advice, but fell in love with that as well as everything else. I thought it was one of the most wonderful things that I could have stumbled upon. Just because I love AAS, lifting and diet, that doesn’t mean that that represents me as a person, it’s just part of me.

Imagine a group of guys here with one fundamental purpose (AAS, lifting, diet) from all corners of the earth and every opinion/view imaginable on other topics. Just to consider that we could possibly discuss heated topics with each other, is that not the most incredible idea? We already know that we have something in common. Shouldn’t that be something to build from?

Now, IF this forum was not intended for both views, then end this stuff completely, completely agreed.
    What he's getting at is that it's not the different views politically that is the problem, but the constant arguing of the politics. A lot of people come here to get away from all of that and just want to discuss/learn about gear, diet, training and chicks. When they see every other thread is about what the fvuking Democrats/Republicans are up to, they're like "ugghhhh" and go look to some other sites.
    ghettoboyd and Mooseman33 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What he's getting at is that it's not the different views politically that is the problem, but the constant arguing of the politics. A lot of people come here to get away from all of that and just want to discuss/learn about gear, diet, training and chicks. When they see every other thread is about what the fvuking Democrats/Republicans are up to, they're like "ugghhhh" and go look to some other sites.

I know exactly what he’s saying & what you are saying. So we all don’t post then, cool. How about we agree that when we see others not posting an opinion on the original post - that is there are zero responses, it’s a dead topic; will this suffice? Then perhaps the original posters will get the point that others truly don’t give a f**k & they stop initiating these threads. If they don’t stop, then it’s clear that they have an agenda.

I personally am active on other sub-forums as well, keep an accountability thread and am here for more than political debate (however enjoy the debate). I’m totally cool going along with everyone.

I know exactly what he’s saying & what you are saying. So we all don’t post then, cool. How about we agree that when we see others not posting an opinion on the original post - that is there are zero responses, it’s a dead topic; will this suffice? Then perhaps the original posters will get the point that others truly don’t give a f**k & they stop initiating these threads. If they don’t stop, then it’s clear that they have an agenda.

I personally am active on other sub-forums as well, keep an accountability thread and am here for more than political debate (however enjoy the debate). I’m totally cool going along with everyone.
    A lot of people back in the day went off topic by posting pictures of girls. I don't think anyone minded. I'll show you what I mean:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone seen...-rsvwprw55yj41.jpg  
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 04-15-2021 at 09:37 AM.

they are hot and all, but cmon, you can clearly tell the girl in back is a democrat.

just kidding. keep the eye candy rolling fells.

summer contest coming soon....

A lot of people back in the day went off topic by posting pictures of girls. I don't think anyone minded. I'll show you what I mean:

Uh, yeah, familiar with the concept. In fact I do have my own thread entitled something like Tattoos, Rat rods and . . . . Chicks. And guess what I post there?

But yesterday, you chose to post about Covid restrictions instead of posting that pic above on a thread designated for that purpose (you know, chicks).

Let me know when you are ready to do what you are proposing, that is not continuing the back and forth on on controversial topics that are potentially keeping others upset and away from the forum

As I said, if others are down with this, I am as well.

just cut the shit already.

let it go.

no right and wrongs, just cut the fucking shit.

they are hot chicks man.
    Honkey_Kong, almostgone and tarmyg like this.

just cut the shit already.

let it go.

no right and wrongs, just cut the fucking shit.

they are hot chicks man.
    A little too skinny for me. But hot still.
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    That’s exactly what I’m saying and mean brother...thank you for seeing it...I come hear to escape that shit, when I want to read about politics I go elsewhere this was my sanctuary as well as others that is why it has lasted this long, the forum i mean let’s stop fucking it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    A little too skinny for me. But hot still.
    I like a little muscle on women personally. Agreed though, a tad skinny but hot.

I like a little muscle on women personally. Agreed though, a tad skinny but hot.
    If I had 30 seconds alone with her, she'd be putting on a good 28-40lbs of pregnancy weight.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If I had 30 seconds alone with her, she'd be putting on a good 28-40lbs of pregnancy weight.
    What about these? Maybe 20 seconds?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	632ED8D3-E149-43A1-B86D-A5CFBB4E04C0.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	180950

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Name:	B1DFEA26-6D59-4F4F-A16B-3ACD07F3C403.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	180951

Imagine if you had this eye candy hangin off your biceps everywhere you went

Name:	B1DFEA26-6D59-4F4F-A16B-3ACD07F3C403.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	180951

Imagine if you had this eye candy hangin off your biceps everywhere you went
    they could end world hunger with those mammies...
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    How the f*ck did it turn into this shit? lol

"hey we lost Tony, let's go look for him in the woods... oh shit titties, brb"
    wango, ghettoboyd and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    How the f*ck did it turn into this shit? lol

"hey we lost Tony, let's go look for him in the woods... oh shit titties, brb"
    Nah, Tony was eaten and dragged away by wolves. Let’s see & talk boobies . . . .

-Ender- is offline Not Retired

Blog Entries
    See we can all agree on that ^^^^

I don't know if I could last that long.
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information