Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By RuhlFreak55
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: When will covid restrictions finally end? I can answer that.

Hughinn is offline Banned

When will covid restrictions finally end? I can answer that.

I watch the Communist News Network, and the mainstream MSDNC and other democrat party propaganda networks to sort of get a feel for which way the wind is blowing.

https://youtu.be/xN9W9GWRE5k

I seen this the other day and it led me to a realization, that since the democrat party had been able to grab a massive amount of power and control over this covid fiasco, they're simply not going to willingly let it go. It's thier ticket to propagate communism upon the American citizens and at the same time convince many of them it's for thier own good. All while simultaneously plundering massive amounts of wealth from the nation itself. It's simply too good to let go.

Of course the woke crowd, and the liberal upper class will have no problem with any of the liberties being stripped in the name of "safety and progressive policies", and the plundering and fleecing of the nation will be for our own good, because our democrat betters tell us so, it does pose a question to a free thinking man. When, and where does it actually end?

I can answer that question with absolute certainty. And I make this statement with cool and deliberate confidence that my answer is correct. I'll tell you exactly when the covid restrictions and the pandemic ends. And I'll take a 200$ bet to any taker, noted here and now as witness for the future determination on when it ends completely in practice, in any given locale under democrat control. Payable by cashier's check mailed directly to you, or by bitcoin, my wallet to yours. Terms to be accepted immediately here and now and time-frame being 1 year from today.

......it will end only when enough Americans refuse to continue to comply.....not before. It doesn't matter what this flue does, or what the actual pandemic of disease is, the death rates, infection numbers....etc...none of it matters. If democrat party leadership was really genuinely concerned about this pandemic, lives lost or death rates, they wouldn't have opened the border for a massive and uncontrollable influx of covid positive migrants from central America. Or put sick people into nursing homes among the most vulnerable people of all. They don't really care about covid. Never really did.

When enough Americans begin to protest and refuse to comply, it ends. Not before
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-12-2021 at 09:18 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It's never going to end. Now that everybody showed how cucked they are and how willingly they go on house arrest for a year, you'll see the state exercise more and more control with occasional paroling only to follow it with more restrictions than before.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    I watch the Communist News Network, and the mainstream MSDNC and other democrat party propaganda networks to sort of get a feel for which way the wind is blowing.

https://youtu.be/xN9W9GWRE5k

I seen this the other day and it led me to a realization, that since the democrat party had been able to grab a massive amount of power and control over this covid fiasco, they're simply not going to willingly let it go. It's thier ticket to propagate communism upon the American citizens and at the same time convince many of them it's for thier own good. All while simultaneously plundering massive amounts of wealth from the nation itself. It's simply too good to let go.

Of course the woke crowd, and the liberal upper class will have no problem with any of the liberties being stripped in the name of "safety and progressive policies", and the plundering and fleecing of the nation will be for our own good, because our democrat betters tell us so, it does pose a question to a free thinking man. When, and where does it actually end?

I can answer that question with absolute certainty. And I make this statement with cool and deliberate confidence that my answer is correct. I'll tell you exactly when the covid restrictions and the pandemic ends. And I'll take a 200$ bet to any taker, noted here and now as witness for the future determination on when it ends completely in practice, in any given locale under democrat control. Payable by cashier's check mailed directly to you, or by bitcoin, my wallet to yours. Terms to be accepted immediately here and now and time-frame being 1 year from today.

......it will end only when enough Americans refuse to continue to comply.....not before. It doesn't matter what this flue does, or what the actual pandemic of disease is, the death rates, infection numbers....etc...none of it matters. If democrat party leadership was really genuinely concerned about this pandemic, lives lost or death rates, they wouldn't have opened the border for a massive and uncontrollable influx of covid positive migrants from central America. Or put sick people into nursing homes among the most vulnerable people of all. They don't really care about covid. Never really did.

When enough Americans begin to protest and refuse to comply, it ends. Not before
    I agree
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 04-12-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It's never going to end. Now that everybody showed how cucked they are and how willingly they go on house arrest for a year, you'll see the state exercise more and more control with occasional paroling only to follow it with more restrictions than before.
    Excellent point.

Anyone unwilling to fight for thier Rights and liberty, will most assuredly have them taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Excellent point.

Anyone unwilling to fight for thier Rights and liberty, will most assuredly have them taken away.
    We can't go around using that infinitive "anybody unwilling" stuff anymore. The fact is all of us were subjected to this and none of us did anything. And now that they've normalized this, they'll push it further next time. I'm sure a bunch of cuckholds will be like "we'll vote harder next time." As if that made any difference at all.
    Hughinn and OdinsOtherSon like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    So sad that real innocent lives were lost just because of this political bull crap

Good luck to us all

I’m gonna buy more guns - that always makes me feel better
    wango and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    So sad that real innocent lives were lost just because of this political bull crap

Good luck to us all

I’m gonna buy more guns - that always makes me feel better
    Yeah, when I'm feeling down, guns make me feel better too

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, when I'm feeling down, guns make me feel better too
    I only have airsoft guns but one of them is all metal and it makes me feel better. I wanna buy the Retay Desert Eagle blank firer, it takes 9mm blanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I only have airsoft guns but one of them is all metal and it makes me feel better. I wanna buy the Retay Desert Eagle blank firer, it takes 9mm blanks.
    Why don't you just apply for a license to own a shotgun or rifle? I know it's difficult out there, but you can still own them if you go through the right channels. Make sure you do everything legal though.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    jesus Honkey, what in the sam hell are you doing.

The last thing the world, me especially needs is him with a real fire arm.

Kimbo, please forget what he said, do not apply for anything, airsoft is perfect for u.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

Kimbo, please forget what he said, do not apply for anything, airsoft is perfect for u.
    More than likely, he'd accidentally shoot himself.

We all the type who does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

He'd have to get through police screening.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    I haven't complied whatsoever. Doing my part.

No one is going to tell me I can't workout, and no one is going to tell me that I'm gonna wear a face diaper, or control where I go or when I go there. Fuck them.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats the way Ruhl....

i would not expect any less from you.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    I haven't complied whatsoever. Doing my part.

No one is going to tell me I can't workout, and no one is going to tell me that I'm gonna wear a face diaper, or control where I go or when I go there. Fuck them.
    I believe in private property. So if the owner made up rules, I'd abide by them if I wanted to enter his shop. Problem is the owners didn't make these rules and if they did, they were being coerced in to it. So resisting is the way.
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Thread Information