• 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: How is your home gym doing?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

How is your home gym doing?

My equipment

Blog Entries
    Well folks I'm going after gyms that were closed, to buy equipment much cheaper on the market .. Soon I will have a good structure of equipment at home to train.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Well folks I'm going after gyms that were closed, to buy equipment much cheaper on the market .. Soon I will have a good structure of equipment at home to train.
    I wish I had the space at home for a home gym. I was nearly ready to pull the trigger on renting a storage locker and building my own gym there, but I found a gym that was operating outside. Since they've paroled us in Commiefornia, they reopened the gym inside and got rid of the outdoor gym. I was actually hoping they would've also kept the outside gym going too. I liked getting fresh air while I lifted. It sucks being inside with a bunch of people. No matter how good of a ventilation system they have, it still feels stuffy.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I wish I had the space at home for a home gym. I was nearly ready to pull the trigger on renting a storage locker and building my own gym there, but I found a gym that was operating outside. Since they've paroled us in Commiefornia, they reopened the gym inside and got rid of the outdoor gym. I was actually hoping they would've also kept the outside gym going too. I liked getting fresh air while I lifted. It sucks being inside with a bunch of people. No matter how good of a ventilation system they have, it still feels stuffy.
    The open-air gym should be much better for sure, training in a small training center has the downside of crowding a lot of people and one place.

The previous academy he attended was a small training center, with no coded air and with more than 100 people. When the second wave of covid-19 came, all the gyms were forced to close by law, however, the owner kept it clandestinely open with all doors closed. The place was already hot, it got ten times worse, just a fan for more than 10 people in one place. I decided to set up my gym at home because of that, to be more practical to get up at any time I want, without taking the risk of contracting the covid-19 that was causing many people in my city to die. The federal government decreed the opening of the gyms starting next week with some security restrictions, they were closed since the beginning of March.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 04-25-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    More still the same. Using the stuff I can until I get the arm/nerve issue resolved. Yes, if you look closely at the middle pic of the leg press there are some 100 pound plates in the mix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How is your home gym doing?-img_20161129_152946690.jpg   How is your home gym doing?-img_20150316_101535801.jpg   How is your home gym doing?-img_20150725_063544004_hdr.jpg  
    Test Monsterone likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    More still the same. Using the stuff I can until I get the arm/nerve issue resolved. Yes, if you look closely at the middle pic of the leg press there are some 100 pound plates in the mix.

Fantastic!!!:

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Always impressive... like a real gym.

I'll try to post some pictures up. Have to clean up my garage first.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post

Ugh...don't get me started on that. I've got to fire up the shop vac and get rid of some junk as well!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ugh...don't get me started on that. I've got to fire up the shop vac and get rid of some junk as well!
    What? It looked pretty immaculate in those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What? It looked pretty immaculate in those pics.
    You should see the pile of stuff not in the picture.
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Blog Entries

Dude don't worry about it. Observe the environment where I am setting up my home gym, a small room under renovation.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I can’t do without a commercial gym

From the mirrors I get to stare at myself in, to the gym clowns - to all the fresh yoga pant clad asses

It’s my only outlet for the day - I’m glad my home gym lasted me as long as I needed it to - I sold everything already, aside from some nice dumbbells
    JaneDoe, Cylon357 and diesel101 like this.

Blog Entries
    I understand, many are like you, like to interact in a social environment. I already hate being in a crowded gym, I hate it when there are women in the devices that I'm going to use doing physical therapy with light weights. They are sexy most of the time, but that doesn’t change the purpose and focus that I go to the gym, the gym is going to pull weight, free my mind from the outside world. I even go to the commercial gym to train more to lift weight, man. Many women even look at me, flirting, I don't even look at their faces anymore.

Blog Entries
    + it’s where “we” pull most pussy from - the wife needs to get on her a game stat & get a new instructor

It’s the whole environment + variety of exercise equipment. I stick primarily now to resistance & having the equipment variety is a solid half of why it’s a must for me

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’m glad I don’t have to feel like competing with anyone at my home gym. One of the best things for me was being able to let my body heal without feeling like a pussy. I’m with you Davi, girls are just a distraction at the gym. I remember fucking up my shoulder doing extra heavy dumbbell chest presses cause a hot girl was working out next to me. I was already injured but decided to do 125s like an idiot. For that I suffered with rotator cuff pain for 2 years and it’s still not 100%.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    + it’s where “we” pull most pussy from - the wife needs to get on her a game stat & get a new instructor

It’s the whole environment + variety of exercise equipment. I stick primarily now to resistance & having the equipment variety is a solid half of why it’s a must for me
    If the intention is to build a more solid body, I agree, a weight training academy offers thousands of equipment to work with different angles and muscle groups.

Blog Entries
    I’m glad I don’t have to feel like competing with anyone at my home gym. One of the best things for me was being able to let my body heal without feeling like a pussy. I’m with you Davi, girls are just a distraction at the gym. I remember fucking up my shoulder doing extra heavy dumbbell chest presses cause a hot girl was working out next to me. I was already injured but decided to do 125s like an idiot. For that I suffered with rotator cuff pain for 2 years and it’s still not 100%.
    A post by Marcus years ago made me open my mind and my way of thinking before training. He said that in order to release the inner fury to pull weights, concentration was necessary. After reading, I never wasted my time with hot girls at the gym. I get a lot of inspiration from Doria Yates, Branch Warren, Tom Platz, Coleman when it comes to training.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 04-28-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wasted time & hot girls do not belong in the same sentence

I don’t know how long I got left - it’s def no waste of time for me

To each is own tho

I get it - sorta

Something about catching one straight starring at ya gets me going for a while - me & wife were just talking about this shit the other day too

Since women try not to stare - or at least make it appear that way

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand, many are like you, like to interact in a social environment. I already hate being in a crowded gym, I hate it when there are women in the devices that I'm going to use doing physical therapy with light weights. They are sexy most of the time, but that doesn’t change the purpose and focus that I go to the gym, the gym is going to pull weight, free my mind from the outside world. I even go to the commercial gym to train more to lift weight, man. Many women even look at me, flirting, I don't even look at their faces anymore.
    You know, I rarely am looking at their faces, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's a good plan, the boobs should tell you everything you need to know
    Lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's a good plan, the boobs should tell you everything you need to know
    Breasts and asses hahaa
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

They have faces? I just look at their boobs and arses.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I’m weird af, so

A face on a female is important to me - body 1st, of course - but, I’m a sucker for a pretty face

I love when girls do up all of their make up when they roll to the gym. . . Lol

But, when you get that mascara running down their face - that’s really special
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information