Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Tesla and Elon Musk Finally Exposed (If I Go Missing You'll Know Why)

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tesla and Elon Musk Finally Exposed (If I Go Missing You'll Know Why)

Tesla and Elon Musk Finally Exposed (If I Go Missing You'll Know Why)

Scotty Kilmer

4.18M subscribers

Tesla car review. I Finally Expose Tesla and Elon Musk (If I Go Missing You'll Know Why), DIY and car review with Scotty Kilmer. Buying a Tesla electric car. Are Tesla cars worth it? Buying a new Tesla. Buying a used Tesla Model 3. Should I buy a Tesla. Are Tesla cars reliable? The truth about Tesla cars. Car advice. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 53 years.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I know I shouldn't judge people by their appearance and other surface attributes such as the material of their shirt, however with a voice like that, and also a denim shirt, and also an asinine bullshit haircut, this guy falls outside my window of tolerance.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I made it 3 minutes and 45 seconds...

and he's just regurgitating what most of us already know.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Musk is a long-con grifter and everybody who buys one of his cars is a rube.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    I made it 3 minutes and 45 seconds...

and he's just regurgitating what most of us already know.
    Scotty Kilmer is a big YouTube star among the "car community." But yeah I can't watch his videos either.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Scotty Kilmer is a big YouTube star among the "car community." But yeah I can't watch his videos either.
    I don't think a denim shirt has ever been appropriate.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Not arguing either way. BUT, being that I live in Los Angeles in an area with a shit-ton of these, I’ve never seen one on the side of the road. And do not recall seeing one being towed. Additionally I have seen a few car fires as well, none of them Tesla’s. Friends and co-workers that own these are very pleased and are repeat customers.

I’m sure quality issues will improve with added time and also with the additional competition from other car makers.

Heck, if you don’t feel comfortable buying one, simply don’t.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    All Tesla crap will plummet here shortly

No one(with more than two brain cells) actually owns one of these. They are all corporate leases or some sort of other type of lease.

Actually buying one of these is worse than buying a brand new Kia off the lot at full price for cash

I think I’m gonna Turo one of these here for a week or so & just beat the piss out of it

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    All Tesla crap will plummet here shortly

No one(with more than two brain cells) actually owns one of these. They are all corporate leases or some sort of other type of lease.

Actually buying one of these is worse than buying a brand new Kia off the lot at full price for cash

I think I’m gonna Turo one of these here for a week or so & just beat the piss out of it
    LOL, amazing how much my friends and co-workers have accomplished with one or two brain cells. You always hear that you never fully utilize all of the brain cells that you have. Maybe you actually only need one or two.

I use more myself, that’s why I drive a gas guzzler.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

flyinlow is offline Banned
    https://youtu.be/GmzjdFDExDU

Unverified yet, but Dan Pena claims Saudi oil CO is sitting on 2 Trillion barrels of oil. No wonder this 2020 election was such a mess.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    They’ve been saying Tesla is going to fail for years, but I keep seeing more and more on the roads. In a couple of decades, internal combustible engines will be almost entirely phased out, I believe.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    LOL, amazing how much my friends and co-workers have accomplished with one or two brain cells
    Anything is a good deal when you have money to burn

In my reality, or anyone around me - we don’t have it like that - at all

I think of Tesla as a Bitcoin - it’s a myth, that does make some people real money

Talk about shit being fucked up

Going all electric sounds like a somewhat possible reality. But, it’s not true clean power or even close. . . These batteries aren’t degradable for generations

Oh well, I know I won’t be around that long

And, I love crude oil burning shit - from rolling coal out of a diesel to barely idling on ethanol
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Anything is a good deal when you have money to burn

In my reality, or anyone around me - we don’t have it like that - at all

I think of Tesla as a Bitcoin - it’s a myth, that does make some people real money

Talk about shit being fucked up

Going all electric sounds like a somewhat possible reality. But, it’s not true clean power or even close. . . These batteries aren’t degradable for generations

Oh well, I know I won’t be around that long

And, I love crude oil burning shit - from rolling coal out of a diesel to barely idling on ethanol
    Lol. Yep rolling in the money exactly sums up some of my fellow teachers. At lunch they all bring over their private chefs to the staff room and the catered affair every day is a reason alone just to come to work.

A good deal? Tesla is a good deal? Uhhhh, not even close. They are overly priced and for many buyers, a pretentious statement. However, my statement stands. In a city that has a huge percentage of these cars, I’ve never seen one on the side of a road or on fire. Not a single friend has bad mouthed them to the point where they regretted the purchase. Not a bad record for 23 (edit: 13) years imo.
    Last edited by wango; 05-02-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Siri? Call 911, I think I’m going to be in an accident . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tesla and Elon Musk Finally Exposed (If I Go Missing You'll Know Why)-07ac0a1c-7430-48e0-9509-bbc8d4ffd275.jpg  

Thread Information