Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Surprised all Americans don't go down South

Putin is smart. He's playing the long game. A Trump presidency was an absolute detriment to this country and our world standing. He knew that. - Ernst

Then why did the Russians undermine Biden's presidential run?

From the National Intelligence Council

Surprised all Americans don't go down South-russian-interference.jpg

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...ss-16MAR21.pdf

Russia wanted Trump.
    Iran wanted Biden.
    China stayed out of it.
    Other small players got involved.

Or...
    The NIC is wrong.
    Ernst likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it doesn't matter if you split a country in two. Eventually similar opposing views will develop within each half. It's not like everyone who is born in one place will share political/social views with their parents. The liberal state will slowly develop a conservative cluster and vice versa.

It would be interesting, though highly unrealistic, to split up people according to their beliefs/political views by state and give more autonomy to each state.
    Ernst, wango and Fluidic Kimbo like this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Putin is smart. He's playing the long game. A Trump presidency was an absolute detriment to this country and our world standing. He knew that. - Ernst

Then why did the Russians undermine Biden's presidential run?

Because they wanted Trump. Did you misread what I said, or are you fuzzy on the definition of 'detriment?'

From the National Intelligence Council

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Russian interference.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	181029

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...ss-16MAR21.pdf

Russia wanted Trump.
    Iran wanted Biden.
    China stayed out of it.
    Other small players got involved.

Or...
    The NIC is wrong.

Wouldn't be the first time or the last time they were wrong about something. I think what they have to say should always be carefully considered and given a certain weight, sure, but I also think it's a mistake to take it all at face value.

I remember reading around the time prior to election about possible Chinese and Russian intereference and their perceived motives. My statement was simply based on my memory from that time.

I can certainly see Iran wanting Biden, as Trump was purely hostile towards them.
    Cheers.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Damn it. My fat fingers and autocorrect being off...

Errors irk me, but I don't want to go edit everything because it'll look like I'm changing my posts up.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I think it doesn't matter if you split a country in two. Eventually similar opposing views will develop within each half. It's not like everyone who is born in one place will share political/social views with their parents. The liberal state will slowly develop a conservative cluster and vice versa.

It would be interesting, though highly unrealistic, to split up people according to their beliefs/political views by state and give more autonomy to each state.
    I wrestle with that last idea often. Or to a lesser degree, major regions. If there could be some agreement on international affairs and the armed forces, it seems compelling.

As we are talking about the south, how about annexing the top half of Mexico. Make it work for both sides, clean the place up and then more easily monitor a significantly smaller border.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Cheers.
    Ugg...

You were right. I misread it.

Damn you!!!!

Stop being so smaht and using big words on me.
    Ernst likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post

You need to see the movie, 'Divergent'. People are divided up by their personality type and segregated.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, in California, the housing prices, cost of food, gas, taxes, etc. is driving people out of the state. The lower corporate taxes and regulations are getting corporations to move to AZ or TX (if not overseas).

Southern California has (in my opinion) the best weather on earth and year-round climate. It's rarely ever cold (and people in the midwest will laugh at what I consider cold), the summers are hot, but it's dry heat. No mosquitoes. And if you live next to the coast, you get that year-round sea breeze that cools you down in the summer and warms you in the winter.
    Yeah unfortunately a lot of people move out of California to the North or East and then screw up those places by voting for the same type of idiots who screwed up California with high taxes, home prices and illogical liberal thinking.

Will someone please ban the idiot Yogan91 above.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-09-2021 at 07:55 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah unfortunately a lot of people move out of California to the North or East and then screw up those places by voting for the same type of idiots who screwed up California with high taxes, home prices and illogical liberal thinking.

Will someone please ban the idiot Yogan91 above.
    He's on the way out now.
    lovbyts likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Here in Texas, the number of California refugees is getting ridiculous.

Californians in the 80s and 90s used to be all smug and snooty about Texas. Everyone thought "cali was soon much cooler".

It was a cool place in the 80s and 90s too.

But, then the democrat party got total control. Now all the liberals that put them in control ain't going to stick around to see how thier utopian experiment turns out.

So they come to Texas, and immediately start running thier mouths about the same old shit. Then they can't figure out why nobody wants them coming to their state.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-11-2021 at 05:53 AM.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Here in Texas, the number of California refugees is getting ridiculous.

Californians in the 80s and 90s used to be all smug and snooty about Texas. Everyone thought "cali was soon much cooler".

It was a cool place in the 80s and 90s too.

But, then the democrat party got total control. Now all the liberals that put them in control ain't going to stick around to see how thier utopian experiment turns out.

So they come to Texas, and immediately start running thier mouths about the same old shit. Then they can't figure out why nobody wants them coming to their state.
    Oh for sure there are a lot of idiots out here. Let me guess, the barista at Starbucks f’d up their latte? Is the produce at the Whole Foods not as crisp? Perhaps the variety of sushi restaurants is lacking?

If someone moves to an area and then bitches about it or cannot conform; absolutely no sympathy, get the f out.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Oh for sure there are a lot of idiots out here. Let me guess, the barista at Starbucks f’d up their latte? Is the produce at the Whole Foods not as crisp? Perhaps the variety of sushi restaurants is lacking?

If someone moves to an area and then bitches about it or cannot conform; absolutely no sympathy, get the f out.
    It's really the fact they seem to think they're somehow holders of some bizzare sort of enlightenment that ordained them to instruct the rest of us how to live, interact, parent our children and what we should believe.

They show up at school boards and PTA meetings, city council meeting and it's always the same horseshit. This is racist, that's sexist, etc. The "I'm from cali, this place is backwards and I get to tell y'all how it should be". Time and time again.

They should be forced to lay in the bed they shit in. Instead of turn up thier noses move here and shit in ours.

*You should have seen the school boards meeting when one of our fine California refugee's tried to convince a small town Texas school board that the school mascot, a Beaver, was mysogynistic.

Eyes rolling, glances and smirks. But Mrs. California and her beta husband kept right on at it. They said the Beaver mascot promoted promiscuity and objectified girls.

And then the following year one of Mrs. California's daughters had the first ever reported case of gonnareah in the high school.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-12-2021 at 08:33 AM.

the barista at Starbucks f’d up their latte?
    I drink a lot of coffee lately (or at least I do during lockdown or just coming out of lockdown).

I always order a "one shot latté". From time to time I walk out of the coffee shop taking a sip from it, and then walk back in and ask "how many shots did you make that with?" -- and they have to start again.

I realise I have 1st world problems but I'm not as bad as Cuz worrying about injecting steroids over his fresh tattoo.
    Hughinn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I drink a lot of coffee lately (or at least I do during lockdown or just coming out of lockdown).

I always order a "one shot latté". From time to time I walk out of the coffee shop taking a sip from it, and then walk back in and ask "how many shots did you make that with?" -- and they have to start again.

I realise I have 1st world problems but I'm not as bad as Cuz worrying about injecting steroids over his fresh tattoo.
    Hahaha.

But seriously, you're still on lockdown?

Hahaha.

But seriously, you're still on lockdown?
    I was able to go swimming in a swimming pool today, there's a few things opened back up. I swam the full 50m under water in one breath.

It's really the fact they seem to think they're somehow holders of some bizzare sort of enlightenment that ordained them to instruct the rest of us how to live, interact, parent our children and what we should believe.

They show up at school boards and PTA meetings, city council meeting and it's always the same horseshit. This is racist, that's sexist, etc. The "I'm from cali, this place is backwards and I get to tell y'all how it should be". Time and time again.

They should be forced to lay in the bed they shit in. Instead of turn up thier noses move here and shit in ours.

*You should have seen the school boards meeting when one of our fine California refugee's tried to convince a small town Texas school board that the school mascot, a Beaver, was mysogynistic.

Eyes rolling, glances and smirks. But Mrs. California and her beta husband kept right on at it. They said the Beaver mascot promoted promiscuity and objectified girls.

And then the following year one of Mrs. California's daughters had the first ever reported case of gonnareah in the high school.
    We have a couple of forum members that moved to a “god-forsaken” city that they should of known wouldn’t agree with them. Then they post about how horrible it is there. It goes both ways.

Like I said earlier, if someone moves to an area then bitches about it or can’t conform, then shut-up & move the f out. Personally I pray that some out of state knuckleheads that refuse to vaccinate, don’t move or even visit Los Angeles (for it being such a horrid place it’s amazing how many out of state tourists vacation here). It’s possible we’ll have 80% vaccinated here by the Summer and I don’t want to rub elbows with some Covid carrying selfish a-hole that wants to visit Hollywood or gawk at the mansions of Beverly Hills.
    Last edited by wango; 05-12-2021 at 05:05 PM.
    Hughinn likes this.

Personally I pray that some out of state knuckleheads that refuse to vaccinate, don’t move or even visit Los Angeles (for it being such a horrid place it’s amazing how many out of state tourists vacation here). It’s possible we’ll have 80% vaccinated here by the Summer and I don’t want to rub elbows with some Covid carrying selfish a-hole that wants to visit Hollywood or gawk at the mansions of Beverly Hills.
    I'm sure you and your wife can show me to the best parts of LA when I make it there. And if ya know where Heidi Klum lives in the Bev Hills then I'd like to knock on her door pretending to sell cookies.

We have a couple of forum members that moved to a “god-forsaken” city that they should of known wouldn’t agree with them. Then they post about how horrible it is there. It goes both ways.

Like I said earlier, if someone moves to an area then bitches about it or can’t conform, then shut-up & move the f out. Personally I pray that some out of state knuckleheads that refuse to vaccinate, don’t move or even visit Los Angeles (for it being such a horrid place it’s amazing how many out of state tourists vacation here). It’s possible we’ll have 80% vaccinated here by the Summer and I don’t want to rub elbows with some Covid carrying selfish a-hole that wants to visit Hollywood or gawk at the mansions of Beverly Hills.
    I've got a question though Wango. If you've been vaccinated, and you believe the vaccine works, what difference does it make to you whether or not someone else is vaccinated?

I've got a question though Wango. If you've been vaccinated, and you believe the vaccine works, what difference does it make to you whether or not someone else is vaccinated?
    Because it is not 100% proven that a vaccinated individual still can’t be a carrier for it if they have been exposed.

On of our favorite stomping grounds, “The Hollywood Bowl” will make it mandatory for admission, so because you eat & drink there, masks will not be enforced. I understand certain ballparks will only allow those vaccinated to sit more closely to the field as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I'm sure you and your wife can show me to the best parts of LA when I make it there. And if ya know where Heidi Klum lives in the Bev Hills then I'd like to knock on her door pretending to sell cookies.
    Honestly, we are NOT good tour guides because we just don’t dig those things. Nice choice for Heidi, btw. I will occasionally watch Project Runway with my wife. She is aging very well.

flyinlow is offline Banned
    Because it is not 100% proven that a vaccinated individual still can’t be a carrier for it if they have been exposed.

On of our favorite stomping grounds, “The Hollywood Bowl” will make it mandatory for admission, so because you eat & drink there, masks will not be enforced. I understand certain ballparks will only allow those vaccinated to sit more closely to the field as well.
    So can you clarify that you are rejoicing in a mandatory vaccination? You want to argue that Covid19 is deadly to those 60 and under that are healthy?

Did you know Im 40 and I have no vaccines? EVER..? My Mother did not give me one vaccine when I was a child and as an adult I never had a vaccine. I went to the Dr once for a football injury when I was a Freshman. My wife hates I don't go to a Dentist. Care to help me understand why I need a Covid19 vaccine? If you want to argue vaccines, I am void of an opinion for others. Go right ahead and put that needle in your arm. But if you are suggesting your opinion of a needle in my arm outweighs my opinion of a needle in my OWN ARM. Then I think it's obvious you are a genuine communist with ill agenda towards today's society.

If you want to argue why I NEVER needed a vaccine. I grew up obsessed with turtles, crawdads, swimming in ponds, creeks, lakes, river and the ocean, youngest of 6 kids and my mother milked the nipple of a cow and goat for milk. That exposure built my immunity. Not Fauci the politician. You are a damn fool to argue this.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    So can you clarify that you are rejoicing in a mandatory vaccination? You want to argue that Covid19 is deadly to those 60 and under that are healthy?

Did you know Im 40 and I have no vaccines? EVER..? My Mother did not give me one vaccine when I was a child and as an adult I never had a vaccine. I went to the Dr once for a football injury when I was a Freshman. My wife hates I don't go to a Dentist. Care to help me understand why I need a Covid19 vaccine? If you want to argue vaccines, I am void of an opinion for others. Go right ahead and put that needle in your arm. But if you are suggesting your opinion of a needle in my arm outweighs my opinion of a needle in my OWN ARM. Then I think it's obvious you are a genuine communist with ill agenda towards today's society.

If you want to argue why I NEVER needed a vaccine. I grew up obsessed with turtles, crawdads, swimming in ponds, creeks, lakes, river and the ocean, youngest of 6 kids and my mother milked the nipple of a cow and goat for milk. That exposure built my immunity. Not Fauci the politician. You are a damn fool to argue this.
    Playing with a crawdad or turtles makes you more immune from potential germs that crawdads and turtles carry, perhaps. I don’t cross paths with many crawdads and turtles, so the fact that my immune response isn’t as prepared for the onslaught of their pathogens doesn’t concern me.

If it’s your right to not vaccinate, it’s my right to say stay away from the venues I visit or the place that I live that chooses to vaccinate. That was the point of my comment to Hughinn. I did not present a larger argument regarding the need for anyone else to vaccinate.

BTW, I happen to like sticking needles in myself and I do so at least twice per day.

Congrats on your accomplishments, I’ve known those far older than yourselves that can make the same claim. However, I don’t think they went so far as not visiting a dentist.

I won’t try to explain the pandemic to you or the need to mask up or vaccinate as I’m guessing that might come off as making me an “academic elitist”.

If you don’t want to mask up or vaccinate, all I said was stay the f out of where I live. How’s Chicago doing with ya? The city is known for its pizza and hotdogs. Dumb choice of a place to move to, and then complain about it. However, I think da bears had a good draft, looking forward to next season. I hope they play in this insane stadium they built here in Los Angeles. Since I’ve got my vaccine, it just might allow me to sit in some killer seats closer to the field. Of course all of the fans from Orange County will be griping and moaning as to how “unfair” that is, tough crap.

Okay. But if the vaccine protects against covid-19. Then whether a vaccinated person can be a carrier or not makes no difference to people who have been vaccinated. In addition to that, if the vaccine works, then unvaccinated people also can't possibly be any danger to a vaccinated person. So I don't understand why it matters that anybody else is vaccinated.

But, I live in Texas. There is no venue I Know of anywhere I'd want to go that requires a vaccine.

And we've been open with business as normal for several months. With the exception of immunocompromised folks, Most people around here stopped wearing masks months ago. Nobody requires or even asks about vaccine's. All business masks are optional. Vaccine's are strictly up to the individual. Nobody wants to know if you have it or not. It's your business.

We had some friends from San Jose visit last week, we went to a burlesque show. They couldn't believe we have no restrictions here. Eat anywhere you want. Take in any show you want. It's all open. No mask mandated. No vaccine requirements. The hospitals are not full of sick people. Nobody is suffering. The world is still turning.

When they left Texas my wife's friend said for the first time in a year she's not afraid of covid-19 anymore. Go figure.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-12-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Okay. But if the vaccine protects against covid-19. Then whether a vaccinated person can be a carrier or not makes no difference to people who have been vaccinated. In addition to that, if the vaccine works, then unvaccinated people also can't possibly be any danger to a vaccinated person. So I don't understand why it matters that anybody else is vaccinated.

But, I live in Texas. There is no venue I Know of anywhere I'd want to go that requires a vaccine.

And we've been open with business as normal for several months. Most people around here stopped wearing masks months ago. Nobody requires or even asks about vaccine's. All business masks are optional. Vaccine's are strictly up to the individual.
    It has not been shown conclusively that I cannot get Covid 19. There’s good data that shows that I won’t die from nor get significantly sick from it. But, if I happen to get infected and I go to the gym or market, I could potentially spread it. Now many of our young dudes at the gym seem more guilty of not utilizing their mask correctly or flat out refuse to wear one. I can still possibly spread it to them and if they are around someone old or with pre-existing conditions, well it’s those folks that could be affected. That’s my concern.

I kind of understand the “it’s my choice approach” to not vaccinate. The philosopher on my arm wrote the “Social Contract’, so that’s where I differ. All I’m saying it’s the equal right of those vaccinated to not have to be around those that are not. And, if a business decides the same, deal with it and not complain.

It has not been shown conclusively that I cannot get Covid 19. There’s good data that shows that I won’t die from nor get significantly sick from it. But, if I happen to get infected and I go to the gym or market, I could potentially spread it. Now many of our young dudes at the gym seem more guilty of not utilizing their mask correctly or flat out refuse to wear one. I can still possibly spread it to them and if they are around someone old or with pre-existing conditions, well it’s those folks that could be affected. That’s my concern.

I kind of understand the “it’s my choice approach” to not vaccinate. The philosopher on my arm wrote the “Social Contract’, so that’s where I differ. All I’m saying it’s the equal right of those vaccinated to not have to be around those that are not. And, if a business decides the same, deal with it and not complain.
    Gotcha.

I see where your coming from.

I guess I'm not really concerned about covid-19 anymore. If I ever really was.

It wasn't that bad for me. I caught it and had a fever for a days. Body chills. No appetite etc.

I see no point in being vaccinated personally. I've already had it.
    wango likes this.

flyinlow is offline Banned
    Playing with a crawdad or turtles makes you more immune from potential germs that crawdads and turtles carry, perhaps. I don’t cross paths with many crawdads and turtles, so the fact that my immune response isn’t as prepared for the onslaught of their pathogens doesn’t concern me.

If it’s your right to not vaccinate, it’s my right to say stay away from the venues I visit or the place that I live that chooses to vaccinate. That was the point of my comment to Hughinn. I did not present a larger argument regarding the need for anyone else to vaccinate.

BTW, I happen to like sticking needles in myself and I do so at least twice per day.

Congrats on your accomplishments, I’ve known those far older than yourselves that can make the same claim. However, I don’t think they went so far as not visiting a dentist.

I won’t try to explain the pandemic to you or the need to mask up or vaccinate as I’m guessing that might come off as making me an “academic elitist”.

If you don’t want to mask up or vaccinate, all I said was stay the f out of where I live. How’s Chicago doing with ya? The city is known for its pizza and hotdogs. Dumb choice of a place to move to, and then complain about it. However, I think da bears had a good draft, looking forward to next season. I hope they play in this insane stadium they built here in Los Angeles. Since I’ve got my vaccine, it just might allow me to sit in some killer seats closer to the field. Of course all of the fans from Orange County will be griping and moaning as to how “unfair” that is, tough crap.
    Why are you associating Covid masks with Chicago?

2020 elections I predicted 3 counties for Biden. All other counties for Trump. I was just one county off because Illinois cheats elections.

Turtles & craw fish are awesome.

Remember @ the end of the day Charles Darwin wins. Not a needle
    Hughinn likes this.

Gotcha.

I see where your coming from.

I guess I'm not really concerned about covid-19 anymore. If I ever really was.

It wasn't that bad for me. I caught it and had a fever for a days. Body chills. No appetite etc.

I see no point in being vaccinated personally. I've already had it.
    I had it too. Broke my ribs coughing so hard (literally). I’m still around students still that are currently unvaccinated. I felt an obligation to them, my do-workers, my profession and that outweighed any personal beliefs that I might have had either way. Those are my principles.

Again, I understand your feelings to not vaccinate & don’t judge.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    Why are you associating Covid masks with Chicago?

2020 elections I predicted 3 counties for Biden. All other counties for Trump. I was just one county off because Illinois cheats elections.

Turtles & craw fish are awesome.

Remember @ the end of the day Charles Darwin wins. Not a needle
    I’ve had crawfish and also turtle soup in New Orleans, they are real good eating.

I’m fascinated by Darwin! The eugenics movement (partially based upon Darwin) from the late 1890’s - 1930’s were surprisingly popular. America would not be what it is now if the Nazi’s and Adolf Hitler were not so fascinated in taking it to another level. Do your homework; we taught him practically everything. Darwin could have truly changed the USA and the world (thus “winning” by your estimate). It took Hitler to steer us in another direction.

You were griping about Chicago in another thread. I didn’t ask about masks there, I asked about pizza and hotdogs. Are the two “not what they seem”?
    flyinlow likes this.

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    I've lived in South Florida 40 years and I can surely tell you plenty of people have moved here from the North. The state has changed a lot in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    I've lived in South Florida 40 years and I can surely tell you plenty of people have moved here from the North. The state has changed a lot in that time.
    It's unfortunate really. Not that Americans are moving. But that they refuse to learn from the mistake of shitting in thier own beds.

So they come to conservative areas to escape the mess of thier own making. And the democrat party follows them in. So then they shit in your bed.

I've come to realize there's nowhere to run anymore. No frontier. No safe area to escape them.

And now that half the country has literally backed the other half into a corner, there's only one result. Fight, or lay down and let them destroy everything you've worked for. Allow them to ruin your home the way they ruined theirs. Or say no.

They won't back off and leave well enough alone. The indoctrination they have is too powerful. It's time to stand up and fight. Enough is enough. They won't stop. Unless they're forced to.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-13-2021 at 07:41 AM.

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member
    It's unfortunate really. Not that Americans are moving. But that they refuse to learn from the mistake of shitting in thier own beds.

So they come to conservative areas to escape the mess of thier own making. And the democrat party follows them in. So then they shit in your bed.

I've come to realize there's nowhere to run anymore. No frontier. No safe area to escape them.

And now that half the country has literally backed the other half into a corner, there's only one result. Fight, or lay down and let them destroy everything you've worked for. Allow them to ruin your home the way they ruined theirs. Or say no.

They won't back off and leave well enough alone. The indoctrination they have is too powerful. It's time to stand up and fight. Enough is enough. They won't stop. Unless they're forced to.
    I could go into more detail, but I'll just leave it at I fully agree with you.

You all ever consider simply not selling your homes to those “bed-shitters”? Works in my neck of the woods.

You all ever consider simply not selling your homes to those “bed-shitters”? Works in my neck of the woods.
    I don't really like that idea. People ought to be able to live where they want.

The problem is, they've fucked up the places they wanted to live. Most people prefer to live around like minded people. The problem with liberals is that they think they have to "convert" everyone.

They're no different to me than fanatically religious people. In fact, take away a fixed moral code, and liberals are exactly like religious fanatics. Just without a fixed moral code.

BTW. I spent some time working in new Hampshire several years ago. They've got liberals from Massachusetts and new York refugee's flooding in.

Talk to someone who grew up in Boise, Kalispell or Aspen. It's all the same. There's nowhere left to go.

For a Time I considered Juneau. Then I went there. It's just a matter of time there too. Already Seattle and Portland refugee's are showing up.

No sir. It's time to stand up. Enough is enough
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-13-2021 at 05:29 PM.

I don't really like that idea. People ought to be able to live where they want.

The problem is, they've fucked up the places they wanted to live. Most people prefer to live around like minded people. The problem with liberals is that they think they have to "convert" everyone.

They're no different to me than fanatically religious people. In fact, take away a fixed moral code, and liberals are exactly like religious fanatics. Just without a fixed moral code.

BTW. I spent some time working in new Hampshire several years ago. They've got liberals from Massachusetts and new York refugee's flooding in.

Talk to someone who grew up in Boise, Kalispell or Aspen. It's all the same. There's nowhere left to go.

For a Time I considered Juneau. Then I went there. It's just a matter of time there too. Already Seattle and Portland refugee's are showing up.

No sir. It's time to stand up. Enough is enough
    I just don’t like nor agree with the generalizations. It’s your right to feel that way, but I personally don’t like prejudging individuals or groups of individuals & try to avoid it as much as possible.

If someone wants to sell to someone that could be a detriment to their neighbors and community, then that person is a “sellout” imo. You want the liberals out, then don’t sell to them, period. Explain that to the realtors. You want them out after the fact? Politely suggest that they need to shut-up & conform or leave. Ask them to not encourage others to move there. It happened to our friends in Iowa. They were asked to not have friends move there because it affected the housing market in the area. BTW, our friends were not insulted and did as was requested. They exist very happily where they currently are at.

It seems that you are making a simple issue more difficult than it should be.

I just don’t like nor agree with the generalizations. It’s your right to feel that way, but I personally don’t like prejudging individuals or groups of individuals & try to avoid it as much as possible.

If someone wants to sell to someone that could be a detriment to their neighbors and community, then that person is a “sellout” imo. You want the liberals out, then don’t sell to them, period. Explain that to the realtors. You want them out after the fact? Politely suggest that they need to shut-up & conform or leave. Ask them to not encourage others to move there. It happened to our friends in Iowa. They were asked to not have friends move there because it affected the housing market in the area. BTW, our friends were not insulted and did as was requested. They exist very happily where they currently are at.

It seems that you are making a simple issue more difficult than it should be.
    I think you're assuming something different than what I mean Wango.

I'm not worried about liberals moving into my neighborhood. Because my neighborhood is mostly black and hispanic people. Probably 20-30% white. And it's in the country.

Liberals don't live in neighborhoods as diverse as mine and in such unfashionable places.

They'll move into town into one of the subdivisions in town where a few of the other refugee's live and take it over. Then the plague spreads from there.

They'll start trying to convince all of us that have lived together for decades that we all somehow hate each other. And that some of us are evil, others are oppressed and that our friends and neighbors are cheating and robbing each other. They'll try to convince everyone that we all hate each other secretly and that only they can save us from ourselves.

It's what they always do. I seen it Idaho as a kid. I seen it in Savannah, and I've seen it in Austin and now Dallas. And now in my own small town.

I've had enough of that horseshit.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-14-2021 at 11:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information