• 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Davi Meireles

Thread: How to escape false accusations from women

Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member

How to escape false accusations from women

Hello confreres, it is not new that we see football players, famous actors, suffering false accusations, be it sexual harassment, rape or physical assault.

I see that the feminist movement gave women this power, they say that men still owe them a historical debt, and today we can see many women in politics, in the government of nations from all over the world The problem is the laws created by them and other male politicians with feminine ideology, these are the worst people who don't think twice when passing a law that will affect a man's life.So this post is simply a warning to you who are surrounded by many women, it seems that her word is valid as criminal evidence. I recently went through a bad situation at work, where I lost my job due to false accusations made by an employee girl where I worked.

I sued the company for moral damages for calling the police while I was working, after an argument with her where I said I was not subject to her orders. Then she said she was going to tell her boyfriend to hit me when I left. I said fuck it, I told her I wasn't scared. Then she calls the police and claims that I threatened and attacked her.
    I filed a police report the same day against her because she had made slanderous accusations against me. And she also threatened me with telling her boyfriend to hit me when I was leaving work... The other day the guy appeared inside the company and caused confusion, insulting me and saying he was going to hit me. Well, the consequences of was that I told him to fuck off
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-18-2023 at 06:42 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hmm, never have any problems like that. A little over 1800 employees where I work now, and with a rare exception or two, everyone functions as an effective team. At least, I've never heard of any problems in the last 5 years.

16 years at my previous employer and the only incident was a supervisor that was harassing a female employee. It was witnessed by multiple employees.

The situation was rectified since it was obvious where the problem originated.
    Davi Meireles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hmm, never have any problems like that. A little over 1800 employees where I work now, and with a rare exception or two, everyone functions as an effective team. At least, I've never heard of any problems in the last 5 years.

16 years at my previous employer and the only incident was a supervisor that was harassing a female employee. It was witnessed by multiple employees.

almostgone It's complicated when a situation like this happens to us, she didn't accuse me of harassment but of threat

She was typical of the employee who mistreated disabled people within the company. There are thousands of complaints about her in the employer's ombudsman's office and they have always ignored these complaints.

My hearing against the company is scheduled for October. I will fight for my rights as I went through a vexatious situation where three police vehicles were moved unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

That's why I say that things work in the USA, the law works there, it's no wonder that almost everyone in the world dreams of living in the USA

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I didn’t read the whole post/thread - the title just fit

But, me & the wifo ran into this nonsense just days ago. Our ex neighbor told our other neighbor that we/me/wife asked to have a 3way with her.

No way in how hell we asked or implied it - her & her friend were over - the ex neighbor’s friend started coming onto us asking if we have before - well sure. Unfortunately the neighbor’s friend left(lol) - but, neither of us came onto our ex neighbor.

Women’s lying BS is straight nonsense - if this was a work environment, one or both of us would be fired

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi Meireles View Post
    That's why I say that things work in the USA, the law works there, it's no wonder that almost everyone in the world dreams of living in the USA
    I would like to address three points here, Davi.

"things work in the USA" = Still a lot of truth to that, in the minds of foreigners who do not reside in the country and come from underdeveloped areas of the world. Technologically we are 10 years ahead of our closest competitors, so that works. There are other areas of the USA where we have sadly slipped from our previous position of world dominance.

"the law works there" = Tell that to the late Rodney King, or the Brown and Goldman families; just to name a few. Compared to other countries in the world, the States looks like a Police State, with LEOs everywhere. Certainly, our well developed "rule of law" has allowed business practices to flourish, unlike other more blatantly corrupt countries; American business law may be what you are referencing here, and you would be correct.

"almost everyone dreams of living in the USA" = Contemporary reality is rather different. It appears that some of the luster has been lost, on the Land of the Free. Many people around the world, while they might be highly inclined to visit the country, they are less motivated to make the United States their home. A lot of foreigners, for one reason or another, feel that the American Dream from the 50's, 60's and early 70's has morphed into the American Nightmare.

I would believe that the percentage of people who would live in the USA is still over 50% (there are a lot of impoverished countries and people on the planet), but the States must now contend with more players on the field; there are simply more and more developed countries where people enjoy freedom and a quality of life on par with America.

Women who falsely accuse a man of sexual assault, harassment etc, should have to suffer the same punishment the man would have received if he were convicted of the accusation. As an example, 10 years for falsely accusing a man of rape. This might make the woman think a bit before she ruins some innocent man's life...

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I didn’t read the whole post/thread - the title just fit

But, me & the wifo ran into this nonsense just days ago. Our ex neighbor told our other neighbor that we/me/wife asked to have a 3way with her.

No way in how hell we asked or implied it - her & her friend were over - the ex neighbor’s friend started coming onto us asking if we have before - well sure. Unfortunately the neighbor’s friend left(lol) - but, neither of us came onto our ex neighbor.

Women’s lying BS is straight nonsense - if this was a work environment, one or both of us would be fired
    Where the fuck do you live, man? Sounds like my kind of neighbors.

I am moving THERE...!!!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Hello confreres, it is not new that we see football players, famous actors, suffering false accusations, be it sexual harassment, rape or physical assault.

I see that the feminist movement gave women this power, they say that men still owe them a historical debt, and today we can see many women in politics, in the government of nations from all over the world The problem is the laws created by them and other male politicians with feminine ideology, these are the worst people who don't think twice when passing a law that will affect a man's life.So this post is simply a warning to you who are surrounded by many women, it seems that her word is valid as criminal evidence. I recently went through a bad situation at work, where I lost my job due to false accusations made by an employee girl where I worked.

I sued the company for moral damages for calling the police while I was working, after an argument with her where I said I was not subject to her orders. Then she said she was going to tell her boyfriend to hit me when I left. I said fuck it, I told her I wasn't scared. Then she calls the police and claims that I threatened and attacked her.
    I filed a police report the same day against her because she had made slanderous accusations against me. And she also threatened me with telling her boyfriend to hit me when I was leaving work... The other day the guy appeared inside the company and caused confusion, insulting me and saying he was going to hit me. Well, the consequences of was that I told him to fuck off
    Don't talk to women at work at all. If you need to in order to get your work done, communicate just enough to get it done. There's plenty of women out there in the world that you shouldn't be dipping your wick in the company ink.

Here's a clip from the Tom Leykis radio show. I don't usually agree with him, but he's absolutely right about this:

Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 09-19-2023 at 06:27 AM.
    XnavyHMCS and Test Monsterone like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Where the fuck do you live, man? Sounds like my kind of neighbors.

I am moving THERE...!!!
    Straight the crappiest townhouses next to the cheapest apartments in a good neighborhood

Reminds me of San Diego or something

A lady straight got shit dead by some guy a few weeks ago for stabbing a guy - right between the two complexes

The police presence here is to the point where they should setup a remote post on the block

On our building, we have all corners covered in cameras

Def not a boring spot - u can get all your dope off one block. They’re trying to clean it up - but, cheapest rent/costs brings not so the best of folk.

Oh well, it’s free entertainment
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Never been in this situation luckily. If its word against word, id try to talk to the supervisors or who ever whos in charge in the company, heart to heart, talk how the situation is. If you have good self expression ability then usually when you speak the truth, you talk without thought with such accuracy, conviction etc that it comes on as very believable. Unless the girl is more important then you in the company, then maybe it could sway things in your favour. Specially if there is no proof exept her lies. If this doesnt work, then yeah, nothing to do. Fucking bitch

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Never been in this situation luckily. If its word against word, id try to talk to the supervisors or who ever whos in charge in the company, heart to heart, talk how the situation is. If you have good self expression ability then usually when you speak the truth, you talk without thought with such accuracy, conviction etc that it comes on as very believable. Unless the girl is more important then you in the company, then maybe it could sway things in your favour. Specially if there is no proof exept her lies. If this doesnt work, then yeah, nothing to do. Fucking bitch

This girl has the same position as me, she was giving me unnecessary orders and calling my work shit. She did the same thing to a hearing-impaired employee calling her deaf, slow. I spoke to many disabled employees and they stated that they suffered mistreatment by this girl too. .I even called the disabled girl to be my witness because she saw the moment the girl came to me the confusion started.

It was close that I didn't go after her husband and punch from him in the face. The company's security guards and management let the guy in to insult me..

This was the other day after the incident and I had already registered a police report.
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-19-2023 at 11:46 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Didnt read all of it, but if its workplace related maybe try reaching out to Human Resources?

I would like to address three points here, Davi.

"things work in the USA" = Still a lot of truth to that, in the minds of foreigners who do not reside in the country and come from underdeveloped areas of the world. Technologically we are 10 years ahead of our closest competitors, so that works. There are other areas of the USA where we have sadly slipped from our previous position of world dominance.

"the law works there" = Tell that to the late Rodney King, or the Brown and Goldman families; just to name a few. Compared to other countries in the world, the States looks like a Police State, with LEOs everywhere. Certainly, our well developed "rule of law" has allowed business practices to flourish, unlike other more blatantly corrupt countries; American business law may be what you are referencing here, and you would be correct.

"almost everyone dreams of living in the USA" = Contemporary reality is rather different. It appears that some of the luster has been lost, on the Land of the Free. Many people around the world, while they might be highly inclined to visit the country, they are less motivated to make the United States their home. A lot of foreigners, for one reason or another, feel that the American Dream from the 50's, 60's and early 70's has morphed into the American Nightmare.

I would believe that the percentage of people who would live in the USA is still over 50% (there are a lot of impoverished countries and people on the planet), but the States must now contend with more players on the field; there are simply more and more developed countries where people enjoy freedom and a quality of life on par with America.

Women who falsely accuse a man of sexual assault, harassment etc, should have to suffer the same punishment the man would have received if he were convicted of the accusation. As an example, 10 years for falsely accusing a man of rape. This might make the woman think a bit before she ruins some innocent man's life...

Politics ruins my country, that's the point of many people here being anti-patriotism! Honestly, it is a country where crime and unequal laws reign. Here it is easier for a criminal to get along than for a good person with a good nature. The only thing that is good here is nature, otherwise it is not a good country to live in.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Didnt read all of it, but if its workplace related maybe try reaching out to Human Resources?
    Hello Cuz, on the same day as the confusion on the 23rd, I contacted the company's human resources to talk about my situation, I even requested a transfer from my place of work so as not to see the girl. But they remained silent, they told me that they wouldn't do that because the management decided that they would continue with me in the same place. Man, the day before I asked for this transfer to human resources, the day after that the girl sent her husband to the company to beat me, the security guards and management then let the guy in. I almost went up to him to punch him in the face

Sorry for the English /
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-19-2023 at 12:25 PM.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Davi, purchase a covert bodycam with a microphone, and wear it at work.
    Davi Meireles and XnavyHMCS like this.

Politics ruins my country, that's the point of many people here being anti-patriotism! Honestly, it is a country where crime and unequal laws reign. Here it is easier for a criminal to get along than for a good person with a good nature. The only thing that is good here is nature, otherwise it is not a good country to live in.
    I would disagree with your last statement there, brother.

You literally live in the Ass Capital of the fucking world; what's not to like about that...

Look on the bright side, Davi.
    Cuz and Davi Meireles like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

You literally live in the Ass Capital of the fucking world; what's not to like about that...

I saw a quote once that I like: "she has a bright future behind her"

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Very good point.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I saw a quote once that I like: "she has a bright future behind her"

I've heard this quote before but it doesn't resemble what I'm saying. Do you live in Europe? If you lived here you would understand what I'm talking about. The focus of my post was to mention women manipulating laws and that happens a lot around here. Stay in peace... The majority of the nation here is against the government and army for not complying with the constitution in the elections. Welcome to communist" BRA "and feminist
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-19-2023 at 03:45 PM.

This is my positive side, believe me, I only care about my family in this country, I have the nationality I am, but I cannot omit the facts of the reality of life, which leads the country to always be the same shit year after year

"Maybe there is some reality in what you are saying that is here capital of the world because I still think that many foreign immigrants will come here when the world is destroyed by bombs."
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-19-2023 at 03:30 PM.

I thank everyone for their opinions on this post, but I'm ending my part here so as not to take it any further. It was just something personal that I spent days ago in the work environment now request compensation for moral damages in labor law.

If you want to continue the discussion, feel free because I believe that someone can go through the same situation as me today.
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-19-2023 at 03:39 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard this quote before but it doesn't resemble what I'm saying. Do you live in Europe? If you lived here you would understand what I'm talking about. The focus of my post was to mention women manipulating laws and that happens a lot around here. Stay in peace... The majority of the nation here is against the government and army for not complying with the constitution in the elections. Welcome to communist Bra.
    I was just joking - replying to Xnavy's comment about Brazilian women having nice asses. In English there is a saying when someone is destined for success: "you have a bright future ahead of you." It's a twist on the wording since a woman's ass is behind her.

I had family go to Brazil a few years ago and we saw a bunch of videos and photos from their trip. In Rio de Janeiro they made a point to film the rich community with expensive condos, while across the street poor people live in favelas and make hardly any money. You don't see that kind of difference in classes, so close together, in most countries. I'm from eastern europe, which also has a lot of corruption (historically), but I live in the US, and have since I was a little kid. Here half the country basically wants an autocracy - I guess they had it good for so long, they don't want freedom anymore. Surprising as I came from a communist country myself, and the people they're voting in office have the same values as the dictator and his cohorts from where I'm from.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I was just joking - replying to Xnavy's comment about Brazilian women having nice asses.

Very funny, now I have a better understanding of what he meant by "Capital of the world" ( I was here scratching my head with this statement Brazil is underdeveloped" , sincerely Brazilian women dirty the image of Brazil by pretending to be prostitutes with sexualization of the female body. Many Brazilian women are even mistaken for prostitutes when traveling to Europe. .As much as there are beautiful women in Brazil, you have to be careful, as many make false accusations to try to get money from you

There's a saying that says a beautiful woman can be Satan himself.
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 09-19-2023 at 05:11 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Closed at OPs request.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information