Thread: Good Idea?

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member

Good Idea?

Things said on anabolic review lobby should not be taken off of anabolic review lobby. I have recentally had problems with a certain someone telling my girlfriend that I did not like her which was complete bullshit. I think reading something on these message boards, distorting it, and telling somone else is not appropriate. What then would be the difference between this and hearing a rumer at highschool and telling everyone and their dog! I hope the person who did this can please keep something to himself. I for one would sure appreciate it. One more thing I would have reason to belive this person would be looking out for his cousin but he should tell her hard facts not something he dreamed up out of thin air.

Sorry for anyone reading this that this does not pertain to I just hit a wall when it came to finding this persons AR name.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    it doesn't pertain to me, but i agree with you bro.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Wow, I agree, honesty is the best policy.....allthough I have no clue what exactly you are talking about

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    If someone knew who you were and went around saying things you typed on here would it not perturb you just a little. The worst part is they did not even say anything to me first.

Thread Information