Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: This is getting really REALLY interesting ....

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

This is getting really REALLY interesting ....

almostgone and lovbyts like this.

And this one is regarding a more recent event ...

almostgone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    That little blurry black blob is from 2005? Jesus, you'd think it was filmed in 1905.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Very cool, thanks.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I do find it to be extremely interesting. I don't know if it's an unknown form of natural energy, terrestrial technology, or extraterrestrial technology. I do know there's an awful lot of real estate in the universe and I don't think anyone knows for sure how many dimensions there are.

I've been trying to find the audio from one of the clips released by the DoD. It was during an air exercise and the pilots had a predefined rendezvous/rally point as part of their exercise. At one point multiple objects/energy/unknowns cross though the exercise airspace and then leave the area at a ridiculous rate. The pilots proceed to their rally point and guess what's sitting there waiting for them.

Anyway, whatever it is, I think it's worthy of investigation/study. Who knows, maybe it is an unknown natural form of energy that we could harness?

Edit: I definitely don't think it's just an artifact in their radar technology.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-21-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    wango likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I really wish those cunts would stop looking further into this shit.

I don't want you guys figuring out where I came from or how I got here.

Just leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I do find it to be extremely interesting. I don't know if it's an unknown form of natural energy, terrestrial technology, or extraterrestrial technology. I do know there's an awful lot of real estate in the universe and I don't think anyone knows for sure how many dimensions there are....
    Excellent points. Joe Sixpack is far too prone to jump to the conclusion that any phenomenon that we can't explain must have originated with space aliens.

When I was a reporter for my college newspaper, the man who in my experience was the first to cash in on that craze came to my school to give a speech, and I got to interview him.

Erich von Däniken. His fame and fortune was entirely based on wild conjecture, baseless speculation and out-and-out fairy tales. His books offered that everything from the Nazca lines to the biblical accounts of halos around the heads of angels and saints all was evidence of alien technology come to earth. And people ate that shit up.

But after the fluff piece interview ended and I'd put away my note pad and pen, I asked him, between me and you and the doorpost, what material evidence is there that any of this is true? He answered in one syllable: "None."

Lesson learned. Absence of evidence isn't the same as evidence of absence but unless and until there's some sort of evidence that it's ET, I'm not buying it.

Interstellar travel by means of Newtonian physics probably never will be practical because the cosmos is vast and, popular misconception notwithstanding, space isn't empty. But while the effect from a few scattered atoms of hydrogen floating in the ether is pretty inconsequential when your rockets only travel 0.005% of the speed of light (the New Horizons explorer, which reached a top [heliocentric] speed of 36,400 mph), friction (aerodynamic drag) changes at the square of the change in velocity. Even a "mere" 10% of the speed of light is 1800x faster than New Horizons, which represents more than 3 million times more friction, just to get to 10% of C. Which begs the question, how to shed the heat accumulating in the skin of your spacecraft in the vacuum of space?

Not only that, the closer you get to C, the more radiation is released from every collision with one of those stray hydrogen atoms. The effect of hitting a hydrogen atom at near-light speed would be the same as you standing in front of the target in CERN's atom-smasher and letting them shoot subatomic particles at you at 99.999998% of C. The science boffins reckon that that would deliver more than 1500 lethal doses of radiation every second.

So before you get to the speed of light, even 0.1 hydrogen atoms per CC long since will have become not just consequential but deadly.

So if they're space aliens, they almost certainly got here by relativistic means. Which means they have mastery of folding space or manipulating wormholes or some such. Which also means they can produce energy on a scale that is unfathomable to our little pea brains.

And if anybody in the universe can produce energy on that scale, who's to say it couldn't have been done by fellow earthlings, living here along side us, just in another dimension? And what we're seeing now is just them jumping back in forth between dimensions? Because if they can jump time, odds are pretty good that they've also figured out how to slither between dimensions.

But to me that's still pissing on Occam's razor. I am unconvinced it's ET. Or supernatural. For all we know, space aliens exist nowhere except in SciFi. In reality, little green men are nothing but the next step beyond the edge of our imagination, and some of us (in general, not targeting members of this forum) obviously have pretty limited imaginations.

It might not not be radar artifacts but we know there are radar jamming systems in some of our warplanes that can "spoof" their location. They obscure their real location and cause the radar to see them where they aren't. And I reckon that digital radars are easier to deceive because radio waves are still analog, and all digital data gathering relies on the conversion of an analog signal to digitized data by means of computer code. And if it's got code, it can be hacked.

So I'd bet it's DARPA, or some similar organization. The simple fact that the public knows of DARPA's existence is a pretty good indicator that there are other groups of their ilk the names of which have never been spoken in public. And we'd better all hope that's all it is. Because, as Stephen Hawking said, "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans."

almostgone likes this.

Ah....the name brings back memories. I believe I read most, if not all, of von Däniken's books. Brings back memories.

But I agree, the chances are just as good of interdimensional travel, time slips, etc as the odds of these incidents being unknown natural phenomenon vs. extraterrestrial.

Aren't we soon due some inkling of what's being presented /released?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hate to say that since I was a kid I believed in UFOs. Never seen one but I did watch a lot of star trek back in the day.

I'll just add that I (and a I'm pretty sure a couple of others here) were always taught to keep your mind open to all options or the outcome of events is already closed.

Sounds cheesy, but I've found it to be very applicable.

Thread Information