• 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By wango

Thread: VERY Dark Humor

wango is offline Anabolic Member

VERY Dark Humor

Reading about a serial killer named Ed Kemper after watching some guy portray him flawlessly on the Netflix series “MindHunter”. The guy in the series was pretty sizable, but Ed in real life was 6’9”, 300. Plus I wanted to read the book because I wanted to see how many liberties they took in making the tv series more interesting to the masses. So far not too many.

Please, I’m not idolizing the guy, hell even the FBI profiler that interviewed him considers him a funny and nice guy. I just thought this was pretty witty.

Ed’s mother was not particularly kind to Ed at all. So after he killed her, he dissected out her larynx and put it down the garbage disposal. He told the police “It seemed appropriate. . . . As she bitched and screamed and and yelled at me over so many years”.

When the disposal jammed and shot the voice box out of the disposal he said “Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up”.

Christian Bale’s line in American Psycho was incorrectly stated as being from Ed Gein, it was in fact Ed Kemper’s.

Ed gave himself up to the police. When asked what the most appropriate form of penalty should be for his crimes, he said “death by torture”. Even Ed admits that he shouldn’t be walking the streets.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to watch unsolved mystery type of shows and all those ID shows... quite addicting at the time. Over time, I just find those shows disgusting. They make entertainment out of the fact that some poor helpless girl lost her life to some retard piece of shit. You just have to think if it was your daughter/wife/mother that it happened to, would you still be watching these shows with the same fascination? I don't think so. Those POS need to be kept alive only to be tortured, repeatedly.
    956Vette likes this.

I agree with your take on profiting from misery being disgusting.

The book is written by the FBI profiler from the behavioral science unit. The interviews from Charlie Manson, Son of Sam and others has been interesting. The book and series don’t glorify anything like that at all. Of course, a victim of a crime would definitely respond to a lot of things differently.
    XnavyHMCS and 956Vette like this.

ReadyOnDeck is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Reading about a serial killer named Ed Kemper after watching some guy portray him flawlessly on the Netflix series “MindHunter”. The guy in the series was pretty sizable, but Ed in real life was 6’9”, 300. Plus I wanted to read the book because I wanted to see how many liberties they took in making the tv series more interesting to the masses. So far not too many.

Please, I’m not idolizing the guy, hell even the FBI profiler that interviewed him considers him a funny and nice guy. I just thought this was pretty witty.

Ed’s mother was not particularly kind to Ed at all. So after he killed her, he dissected out her larynx and put it down the garbage disposal. He told the police “It seemed appropriate. . . . As she bitched and screamed and and yelled at me over so many years”.

When the disposal jammed and shot the voice box out of the disposal he said “Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up”.

Christian Bale’s line in American Psycho was incorrectly stated as being from Ed Gein, it was in fact Ed Kemper’s.

Ed gave himself up to the police. When asked what the most appropriate form of penalty should be for his crimes, he said “death by torture”. Even Ed admits that he shouldn’t be walking the streets.
    Watched it too. Phenomenal. The guy literally appears as if he couldn't hurt a fly. Great show.
    wango likes this.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    He was too large to be accepted into the police force. His mom also had advanced level of education, which probably passed it onto him. It makes me wonder about those kids who have really old parents. As if, the older you are when you have children, the wisdom and intelligence gets passed onto the child. I know of 2 people who have really I.Q.s 'cause their parents had them in their 40s.

Well, there you go. Clearly that’s why I not all that smart, my mother had me at 20

The fbi profiler that interviewed him and so many others (Manson, Son of Sam, etc.) kept finding instances of abusive, domineering mother’s. He also found that many of the killers wanted to be police themselves and befriend a lot of cops (it also kept them in the know with the investigation as well). With Kemper when he turned himself in, the police did not take him seriously because they liked & knew him. He had to assure them that he wasn’t joking.

Cruel world. There are some nasty folks roaming out there with little to no consciousness regarding the most God awful stuff. At least Ed turned himself in, admits he shouldn’t be let out and actually said the appropriate punishment for him would be death by torture. It’s got to be rough if if you are f’d in the head, can’t control yourself, you know you can’t control it and you like it.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Well, there you go. Clearly that’s why I not all that smart, my mother had me at 20

The fbi profiler that interviewed him and so many others (Manson, Son of Sam, etc.) kept finding instances of abusive, domineering mother’s. He also found that many of the killers wanted to be police themselves and befriend a lot of cops (it also kept them in the know with the investigation as well). With Kemper when he turned himself in, the police did not take him seriously because they liked & knew him. He had to assure them that he wasn’t joking.

Cruel world. There are some nasty folks roaming out there with little to no consciousness regarding the most God awful stuff. At least Ed turned himself in, admits he shouldn’t be let out and actually said the appropriate punishment for him would be death by torture. It’s got to be rough if if you are f’d in the head, can’t control yourself, you know you can’t control it and you like it.
    That's how He fooled the psych ward to let him out after he killed his grandparents while in his late teens. He was 1 of the most normal looking and normal acting serial killers, with a high I.Q., which makes him interesting. By too big, I meant he was too tall at 6 ft 9 & maybe too wide, to make the police force, probably couldn't fit in a squad car.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    That's how He fooled the psych ward to let him out after he killed his grandparents while in his late teens. He was 1 of the most normal looking and normal acting serial killers, with a high I.Q., which makes him interesting. By too big, I meant he was too tall at 6 ft 9 & maybe too wide, to make the police force, probably couldn't fit in a squad car.
    Yeah, getting out after those murder’s confused me a bit. I just ordered a biography on him, maybe there is something in there that will shed some light on that. Dis you watch “mind hunter” on Netflix?

Being that I’m on a book binge, Amazon is always giving suggestions. So this guy pops up, Carl Panzram. Considered to be the meanest, vilest man to walk the earth. There was nothing uplifting or humorous about his biography. Holy crap, this dude was sick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VERY Dark Humor-a56aa16d-4e7c-4cfd-92ed-f239119186f3.jpeg  
    Obs likes this.

Being that I’m on a book binge, Amazon is always giving suggestions. So this guy pops up, Carl Panzram. Considered to be the meanest, vilest man to walk the earth. There was nothing uplifting or humorous about his biography. Holy crap, this dude was sick.
    yea. i saw the netflix doc. on him, it was fascinating, he was in good physical shape...and there was 1 county employee jailer that tried to be his friend and understand him. I don't think it's morbid to learn about these people, sort of like studying their mind like that Connecticut football star who played for the Patriots, Aaron Hernandez. It was reported that he had huge concussions from the scientists that looked at his brain scan post mortem. Studies are done so as to avoid problem people and problem behavior that effects others and encroaches on other's (society's) freedom.
    wango likes this.

The University of San Diego, CA USD, has a whole section devoted to studying Carl Panzram,, I think it's in their library. That was in the documentary, too on Netflix on Carl Panzram.
    wango likes this.

I picked up a couple more books on him to fill in some gaps (including one with letters and discussions he exchanged with that prison guard you mentioned). What a f’d up childhood & life, seriously f’d. The guy was honest about it though and freely admitted there was nothing more that he’d rather do than rob you, rape you, murder you, then rape you more. Giving those books a rest for a bit & moved on to pleasant stuff like Syria’s chemical weapon program. Yet another example of a dude (their president) that didn’t give a crap about human lives. Seriously, fiction can’t compare to what humans actually do to each other. On a somewhat related note, the show “Dexter” is returning to Showtime this year.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Certainly Wango and I can remember, being residents of Chicago; the arrest of John Wayne Gacy back in end of the 70's...

Certainly these murderers instill in us this morbid fascination for the killers and their crimes...
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Certainly Wango and I can remember, being residents of Chicago; the arrest of John Wayne Gacy back in end of the 70's...

Certainly these murderers instill in us this morbid fascination for the killers and their crimes...
    BTW Xnavy, how cold is it at John Wayne Gary’s house?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I think the worst one I heard as far as what he actually did and the process in which he did it was David Ray from Texas. He had a soundproof trailer that he would kidnap women and take them to. He would start off by having them watch videos of him torturing other women and killing them and then telling them that that was what was fixing to happen to them. After he had tortured them enough mentally he started torturing them physically and killed them. His daughter helped him capture women.

And I don't believe there's such a thing as Justice on this Earth. There is no way to get Justice on someone who does something so bad to so many people.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    And I don't believe there's such a thing as Justice on this Earth. There is no way to get Justice on someone who does something so bad to so many people.
    But the Mexican cartels come close to it. The latest fad is that they strip you naked and lie you down on the ground and then put a load of mince meat between your legs, then they bring in the pitbulls and so the dogs are attracted to the mince but then they start eating your genitals. You're conscious for the whole thing (there's videos on the internet).

Some people think that it's pretty bad to vandalise a person's grave after they're gone. I haven't done this one yet but it has crossed my mind. Although to be honest I think it would be preferable to fill the person's name in with polly-filler, then sand it and paint over it. So they'd have a blank headstone, as though they were expunged from all record.

But lately I want to let God guide and direct me, I want to ask my preacher friend about this next time.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    But the Mexican cartels come close to it. The latest fad is that they strip you naked and lie you down on the ground and then put a load of mince meat between your legs, then they bring in the pitbulls and so the dogs are attracted to the mince but then they start eating your genitals. You're conscious for the whole thing (there's videos on the internet).

Some people think that it's pretty bad to vandalise a person's grave after they're gone. I haven't done this one yet but it has crossed my mind. Although to be honest I think it would be preferable to fill the person's name in with polly-filler, then sand it and paint over it. So they'd have a blank headstone, as though they were expunged from all record.

But lately I want to let God guide and direct me, I want to ask my preacher friend about this next time.
    I think God is the only one who can deliver Justice. Most of the time mankind botches it even whenever it's normal everyday cases. In extreme ones there's no way to make someone suffer who has made dozens suffer unimaginably and killed them
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think the worst one I heard as far as what he actually did and the process in which he did it was David Ray from Texas. He had a soundproof trailer that he would kidnap women and take them to. He would start off by having them watch videos of him torturing other women and killing them and then telling them that that was what was fixing to happen to them. After he had tortured them enough mentally he started torturing them physically and killed them. His daughter helped him capture women.

The book by the FBI profilers was just disturbing. There are just people out there that have zero respect for life. And you are right, simply no way to give justice to some of these people. Hopefully there is a God that will.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post

I am NOT getting political. I just read a book from a guy that spent time as a prisoner at black sites in Afghanistan before being transferred to and serving 14 years imprisoned at Guantanamo. We can be equally creative as well. Sometimes the world is just a shit-show.
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

Thread Information