• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Hughinn
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Vaccine ID Passports coming soon?

Hughinn is offline Banned

Vaccine ID Passports coming soon?

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...s-and-the-u-s/

The U.S. government is exploring COVID-19 vaccine certifications for use internationally and domestically. The administration has said that a vaccine passport may be required in the future for international travelers entering the U.S., but it will not impose a federal requirement for domestic purposes. However, it is working with the private sector to develop standards around such certifications. Within the U.S., states are landing on different sides of what has quickly become a partisan issue with several states moving to implement passports while others have come out strongly against the idea.

Vaccine ID. Brought to you by the same people who reject the idea of voter ID.

Mandatory vaccines from the same people who say "my body, my choice".

And to get a covid ID, you need.....wait for it....some type of ID and/or proof if residency at the bare minimum. Pretty much the same thing you need to get a state ID.

Maybe covid ID is "racist" too?

These people are lunatics.
    You can't make this shit up.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 05-29-2021 at 11:29 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get yours while they are hot off the press.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71A6T9R-RgL._AC_SL1500_1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	181094
    Hughinn likes this.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Coming to the UK soon. England's first match in the euro Championship is at Wembley ... only allowed around 25,000 supporters out of 90,000 capacity (mostly corporate). Can only gain entry with your ticket if you have proof of negative lateral flow test (within 48 hours of game) or proof of full vaccination at least 14 days before the game commences. Private PCR tests not allowed and entry will be denied.

You need the medical app on your phone to show them before you will be allowed in. My ticket cost over £1,000 which includes a nice meal and all I can drink for a few hours ..... I hope the queue is sensible to get in.

They are watching us and exerting more and more control over us and our movements!

Beware!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I’m happy for the “passports”. Yup, you still can get infected and die after being vaccinated. Vaccinated people have a right to protect themselves from the naysayers.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Prox.....
    *Admin* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I’m happy for the “passports”. Yup, you still can get infected and die after being vaccinated. Vaccinated people have a right to protect themselves from the naysayers.
    598,000 is a lame ass, paltry number. I think 750,000 sounds far more impressive. Yeah, that should be the new goal

If you can still get sick and die from the disease you were vaccinated against, then the vaccine doesn't work. So what's the point of getting it, and moreover, what's the point of a passport?

Why should people who don't want to get vaccinated, be punished by people who do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    If you can still get sick and die from the disease you were vaccinated against, then the vaccine doesn't work. So what's the point of getting it, and moreover, what's the point of a passport?
    The chance is very minimal, but there is a chance. The new mutation in England (not as prevalent here yet. It’s also why I believe international travel should still be severely limited (just like Australia stil does to this day).

My point is, if you don’t want to vaccinate, fine, it’s your right. But in a ballpark, a concert, a gym or a privately owned store; don’t whine when vaccinated folks say, stay the f away. You have your rights, we have ours.

The chance is very minimal, but there is a chance. The new mutation in England (not as prevalent here yet. It’s also why I believe international travel should still be severely limited (just like Australia stil does to this day).

My point is, if you don’t want to vaccinate, fine, it’s your right. But in a ballpark, a concert, a gym or a privately owned store; don’t whine when vaccinated folks say, stay the f away. You have your rights, we have ours.
    What about ballparks and arenas here in Texas?

No masks, vaccines or passports required anywhere. Same in Florida, and many other places. If vaccines aren't required, then people can sit wherever they want, vaccinated or not. And you can't demand that they stay away. They sell tickets here to people who want to buy them. And nobody is going to ask about a vaccine. Buy whatever seats you want.

I'm not going to support any business that demands I show medical records of any type to buy thier services. They won't get my money. It's just that simple.

But, nobody around here has worn a mask in months. And covid seems no worse. There are no places that demand vaccines, and nobody is asking anyway. Because nobody cares. Nothing is shut down. The kids are in school, and not wearing masks. Life is normal. And covid is no worse here than there.

I had some friends from San Diego visit several months ago. They couldn't believe that here, nothing was closed and nobody wore masks. Go where you want, do what you like. Nobody even mentioned covid.

My friends wife said when they left for San Diego that it was the first time she hasn't been afraid of covid-19 for more than a year. She said she wasn't afraid of it anymore after visiting Texas. Go figure

I'm also going to new Orleans in a few weeks and guess what? No masks, social distancing or passports required there either. And I can cross the Texas/Louisiana border without any sort of passport or anything. Nobody will ask, because nobody cares.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-10-2021 at 05:49 PM.

I could care less about Texas, do whatever you want. I have no interest in the place honestly. Don’t wear masks, carry guns, whatever. But btw, don’t cry to me that you have a border problem. Build a damn wall yourselves if you are so worried about it, instead of relying on the federal government to bail you out. But why are you even worried about the immigrants bringing Covid in the first place since Covid isn’t a problem? Masks come off here in 5 days, big deal. I’m vaccinated, I feel over 99% safe, but still chose who I hang with, that way I can keep it off. BTW, CA just increased by 957 cases. Texas, 9,231. Hey and your death count is catching up too and is soon to pass N.Y. So I say, go Texas, you’re soon to be #1!

Out here we’re soon to be 70% vaccinated. Thank God Florida has a DisneyWorld and a Universal studios, that way you can go there and not come here.

You have your rights and opinions, we (mask wearers, vaccinated) have ours; how about we leave it there.

I could care less about Texas, do whatever you want. I have no interest in the place honestly. Don’t wear masks, carry guns, whatever. But btw, don’t cry to me that you have a border problem. Build a damn wall yourselves if you are so worried about it, instead of relying on the federal government to bail you out. But why are you even worried about the immigrants bringing Covid in the first place since Covid isn’t a problem? Masks come off here in 5 days, big deal. I’m vaccinated, I feel over 99% safe, but still chose who I hang with, that way I can keep it off. BTW, CA just increased by 957 cases. Texas, 9,231. Hey and your death count is catching up too and is soon to pass N.Y. So I say, go Texas, you’re soon to be #1!

Out here we’re soon to be 70% vaccinated. Thank God Florida has a DisneyWorld and a Universal studios, that way you can go there and not come here.

You have your rights and opinions, we (mask wearers, vaccinated) have ours; how about we leave it there.
    Under the United States Constitution, immigration policy is set and enforced by the federal government. That's why I.C.E and D.H.S are federal agencies.

That's also why Texas, Arizona and others have a border problem. Because of the policies of the biden administration and it's border policies.

If Texas could be in charge of it's own border, we wouldn't have a border problem. Unfortunately without an amendment to the constitution with a 2/3 of states voting in favor of it, the federal government will remain in control of the border and we'll continue to have a border problem.

We've no choice but to "rely on the federal government" in the matter. Why isn't the Biden administration concerned about spreading covid in Texas by releasing thousands of illegal border crossers every day? They don't seem to worried about covid these days do they?

I've got no reason or desire to go to California. It's basically half of California coming here that's more of a concern.

It's puzzling that if California is so fantastic and enlightened, and we're so backwards and destitute , then why is half of California coming to Texas?

Why did California, fare worse during COVID-19 than Texas or Florida, who barely shut down and placed restrictions at all. When California imposed some of the harshest in the world? Why didn't it work?

You've got to wonder.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-10-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Hell son, build a wall. Is there a law against building walls? Same with AZ. Hell instead of incessantly recounting votes of the past, focus on the here and now!

If some knucklehead from CA wants to move to TX, well fine. Maybe it’s cheap real-estate, who cares? I’ve seen prices, the mansions that I could buy there for nothing after trading in our little 1800 square foot house? Holy crap! I don’t, my friends and family don’t. Hell, I’ve got good friends that were from Texas (family is still there) and live here and don’t want to move back there, go figure. They don’t and I don’t cause they/I don’t want to be there. What have you got to see, the Alamo?

Again, complaining about Covid from immigrants. Why? Tell them to wear a mask if you’re bothered (oh yeah, you don’t wear them down there).

Like I said, you’re catching up in the Covid department and should be proud. Just stay away from us. Just like KH said, don’t come here, we don’t want you.

Edit: To be clear, I hope that you know me by now. I am not making a personal attack on you. I’m just coming up with smart ass remarks like if we were talking like 2 dudes over drinks trying to one up each other and laughing our butts off. Peace brother. Never been to Texas myself, I’m sure it’s a great place.
    Last edited by wango; 06-10-2021 at 09:50 PM.
    Hughinn likes this.

Hell son, build a wall. Is there a law against building walls? Same with AZ. Hell instead of incessantly recounting votes of the past, focus on the here and now!

If some knucklehead from CA wants to move to TX, well fine. Maybe it’s cheap real-estate, who cares? I’ve seen prices, the mansions that I could buy there for nothing after trading in our little 1800 square foot house? Holy crap! I don’t, my friends and family don’t. Hell, I’ve got good friends that were from Texas (family is still there) and live here and don’t want to move back there, go figure. They don’t and I don’t cause they/I don’t want to be there. What have you got to see, the Alamo?

Again, complaining about Covid from immigrants. Why? Tell them to wear a mask if you’re bothered (oh yeah, you don’t wear them down there).

Like I said, you’re catching up in the Covid department and should be proud. Just stay away from us. Just like KH said, don’t come here, we don’t want you.

Edit: To be clear, I hope that you know me by now. I am not making a personal attack on you. I’m just coming up with smart ass remarks like if we were talking like 2 dudes over drinks trying to one up each other and laughing our butts off. Peace brother. Never been to Texas myself, I’m sure it’s a great place.
    Sure, I know that wango.
    It's all good.

The Alamo? I actually understand what you mean. I'm originally from norther Nevada and I miss mountains. West Texas has some cool desert mountains. But you've got to be careful right now. You could wake up with your throat cut and your stuff stolen camping there. Hopefully the next administration fixes the problem.

You make me laugh all the time. I appreciate it.

I get too serious sometimes
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-10-2021 at 10:10 PM.
    wango likes this.

i hate vaccinated people like prox.

like listening to a vegan.

we have our rights... blah, blah, blah.
    Hughinn likes this.

Sure, I know that wango.
    It's all good.

The Alamo? I actually understand what you mean. I'm originally from norther Nevada and I miss mountains. West Texas has some cool desert mountains. But you've got to be careful right now. You could wake up with your throat cut and your stuff stolen camping there. Hopefully the next administration fixes the problem.

You make me laugh all the time. I appreciate it.

I get too serious sometimes
    Hey, life itself is serious. I’m glad the two of us can vent, speak our mind and still laugh.

The little time I travel, I’ll go to Yosemite. I can’t do the more difficult hikes now that really had the coolest views, but there’s easier stuff that you can still really get an appreciation for the place.

All kidding aside, I voted for trump in 2016 and one reason was the wall idea. We have an area 10 minutes from us, that if you diss MS-13, you most certainly won’t live. Jesus, a high school kid said and wore the wrong thing recently and they murdered him in our park one night in a secluded place the wife and I (and dozens) walk through regularly during the day. The violence south of the border is ridiculous and why I think we need to buy the upper 1/3 of the place, clean it the hell up & build a more manageable/secure border wall. For the trillions upon trillions that we’ve spent in the Middle East, we’ve got problems right next door that we have to address. I’ll dig up a quote that Osama said early in his “career” as a terrorist and if that was his objective, he accomplished it and won.

I know we can’t agree on politics, but I think KH had balls to actually fly down there and personally say to their face, improve sh*t down here and don’t come to our border.

Have a great day Hughinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i hate vaccinated people like prox.

like listening to a vegan.

we have our rights... blah, blah, blah.

Haha. Good one.

But, to me, its the absolute lunacy of some people that just confounds me.

They want mandatory vaccines for college students and school kids now. That is to say, the younger and most healthy population of people among us, who have a fatality rate from covid so low, that it almost can't be measured, now have to take a vaccine, with higher risks than the disease. In fact, in many instances, those people have a higher risk of dying from the vaccine, than they do from dying of covid. It's ridiculous.

All this from the same people who howl "my body, my choice" .

And "voter ID is racist". When you need the same type of documentation to get a "covid passport" that you need to get a state ID. But a covid passport isn't "racist".

Go figure
    wango likes this.

Haha. Good one.

But, to me, its the absolute lunacy of some people that just confounds me.

They want mandatory vaccines for college students and school kids now. That is to say, the younger and most healthy population of people among us, who have a fatality rate from covid so low, that it almost can't be measured, now have to take a vaccine, with higher risks than the disease. In fact, in many instances, those people have a higher risk of dying from the vaccine, than they do from dying of covid. It's ridiculous.

All this from the same people who howl "my body, my choice" .

And "voter ID is racist". When you need the same type of documentation to get a "covid passport" that you need to get a state ID. But a covid passport isn't "racist".

Go figure
    Lol. I sometimes hate that Prox dude as well and glad Prox was banned. In fact he was so obnoxious at times, he actually practically asked to be booted.

This dude is a vegan and vaccinated; I don’t mind so much listening to him . . .

Last cup of coffee, time for the gym.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vaccine ID Passports coming soon?-5a7e7ad5-9c75-4da1-bcef-d9643907af07.jpeg  

first time i saw u state it like that.
    I respect it.
    i will no longer call u prox, u owned that u were a dickhead and want it put in the past and have been good here.

I was booted before for being even a bigger dickhead then I am now a days. fucking chems twist us all.

good stuff wango.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    first time i saw u state it like that.
    I respect it.
    i will no longer call u prox, u owned that u were a dickhead and want it put in the past and have been good here.

I was booted before for being even a bigger dickhead then I am now a days. fucking chems twist us all.

good stuff wango.
    Hell yeah Prox could be a dickhead. Never a doubt there. If I come across the same way here, just PM me or let me know; no offense taken.

Currently dropping some Covid pounds & working my way back into some resemblance of shape after 14 months off. Then I will allow myself the insanity of tren again. Talk about a chemical that f’s with you.

Good stuff back Mooseman.

Hey, life itself is serious. I’m glad the two of us can vent, speak our mind and still laugh.

The little time I travel, I’ll go to Yosemite. I can’t do the more difficult hikes now that really had the coolest views, but there’s easier stuff that you can still really get an appreciation for the place.

All kidding aside, I voted for trump in 2016 and one reason was the wall idea. We have an area 10 minutes from us, that if you diss MS-13, you most certainly won’t live. Jesus, a high school kid said and wore the wrong thing recently and they murdered him in our park one night in a secluded place the wife and I (and dozens) walk through regularly during the day. The violence south of the border is ridiculous and why I think we need to buy the upper 1/3 of the place, clean it the hell up & build a more manageable/secure border wall. For the trillions upon trillions that we’ve spent in the Middle East, we’ve got problems right next door that we have to address. I’ll dig up a quote that Osama said early in his “career” as a terrorist and if that was his objective, he accomplished it and won.

I know we can’t agree on politics, but I think KH had balls to actually fly down there and personally say to their face, improve sh*t down here and don’t come to our border.

Have a great day Hughinn.

I gotta give you that one.

It took some serious balls to pretend like the US border crisis was because of central America politics and not because of US border policies.

And she slung that bullshit with a straight face no less, almost like she believes it. And right after the Mexican leadership told kamala right to her face, the border crisis was because of the US border policies and not Mexican politics, she acted like she didn't even understand and just kept right on yapping about "climate change" "LGBT rights" "racism" "equity" "root cause" and the usual BS. I mean, she wasn't fazed one bit by being slapped with common sense and obvious truth. It literally had no effect at all.

That took balls alright.
    Hundreds of thousands of illegal border crossers from over 60 different countries came over the border last month. And kamala pretending like the problem is in Mexican politics and not her administration's border policies. Just amazing.

I agree
    Amazing set of balls on that woman.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 06-11-2021 at 03:20 PM.

Agreed with you already and said it needs to be fixed, but damn we’re only 4 months into this administration. But honestly, tell me there ain’t enough private property on the Texas border that you can’t build a wall/fence, same in Arizona? What maybe 3 or 4 years of state taxes couldn’t pay for it? You mean the citizens of the state of Texas wouldn’t want to do that since this border crisis is such an on-going pain in your behind and such a point of contention? Hell, then they are forced to go to your favorite state in the nation, California. Then there would be SO many here, they will be competing against each other for even cheaper labor & we can save even more $ on landscaping, housekeepers & car washes. Win win for everyone!

Dude, starting to read about all of the chatting platforms that led to 4-Chan (where Q first dropped). Holy crap were they insane. Sick, perverted, argumentative. Seriously if you thought that they weren’t being a bit sarcastic, it wouldn’t come off as humorous at times. Here’s an example, they did in it Japanese, I’ll do it in English. When we disagree with each other, you and I should end with instead of saying peace brother, we could say PD (please die) when we know we’re getting too tense. Seriously, as a joke.

Peace Hughinn, but PD
    Last edited by wango; 06-11-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Agreed with you already and said it needs to be fixed, but damn we’re only 4 months into this administration. But honestly, tell me there ain’t enough private property on the Texas border that you can’t build a wall/fence, same in Arizona? What maybe 3 or 4 years of state taxes couldn’t pay for it? You mean the citizens of the state of Texas wouldn’t want to do that since this border crisis is such an on-going pain in your behind and such a point of contention? Hell, then they are forced to go to your favorite state in the nation, California. Then there would be SO many here, they will be competing against each other for even cheaper labor & we can save even more $ on landscaping, housekeepers & car washes. Win win for everyone!

Dude, starting to read about all of the chatting platforms that led to 4-Chan (where Q first dropped). Holy crap were they insane. Sick, perverted, argumentative. Seriously if you thought that they weren’t being a bit sarcastic, it wouldn’t come off as humorous at times. Here’s an example, they did in it Japanese, I’ll do it in English. When we disagree with each other, you and I should end with instead of saying peace brother, we could say PD (please die) when we know we’re getting too tense. Seriously, as a joke.

Peace Hughinn, but PD
    Great, I make a please die joke (it was seriously sarcasm based on something I read) and then realized he’s banned. Smooth move Wango.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Carry on.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Finally.

Thank you admin.
    *Admin* likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    It cannot occur.

All covid vaccinations are EUA approved only. This means they have never been tested and there is no standard.

Also there are 2 distinct types of covid vaccinations. One does not produce antibodies until you actually catch covid.

It is much to do about nothing. There is no vaccine passport for smallpox, measles. etc etc and there will be no passport for Covid. 100 % fearmongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    It cannot occur.

All covid vaccinations are EUA approved only. This means they have never been tested and there is no standard.

Also there are 2 distinct types of covid vaccinations. One does not produce antibodies until you actually catch covid.

It is much to do about nothing. There is no vaccine passport for smallpox, measles. etc etc and there will be no passport for Covid. 100 % fearmongering.
    Sure

Thread Information