• 3 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Love Hardcore Lifting Chicks

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Love Hardcore Lifting Chicks

Watched a dark haired, nicely inked chick squat 225 for reps today. Flawless form, almost ass to heels. And guess what, was NOT dressed to impress and was not wearing skin tight leggings. Huge props right there!

I actually felt tempted to bow and kiss her sneakers, but better sense prevailed.

When she walked past later on, not too hard on the eyes either.

Hell of the way to start the week as my workout was damn good as well. Happy Memorial Day!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Watched a dark haired, nicely inked chick squat 225 for reps today. Flawless form, almost ass to heels. And guess what, was NOT dressed to impress and was not wearing skin tight leggings. Huge props right there!

I actually felt tempted to bow and kiss her sneakers, but better sense prevailed.

When she walked past later on, not too hard on the eyes either.

Hell of the way to start the week as my workout was damn good as well. Happy Memorial Day!
    Dude a couple weeks ago, there was this Asian chick with the most perfect legs and ass I've ever seen doing deadlifts right next to me. I've been looking around every day there since hoping to see her again. She had to be in her early 20's.

Don't ask me what her face looks like...
    XnavyHMCS, wango and Cylon357 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Just curious, was she hot? Hard to imagine a girl doing 225 for reps.
    What?? That literally makes no sense at all
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-01-2021 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    pure stupidity man.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-01-2021 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Edited quote
    lovbyts, almostgone and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dude a couple weeks ago, there was this Asian chick with the most perfect legs and ass I've ever seen doing deadlifts right next to me. I've been looking around every day there since hoping to see her again. She had to be in her early 20's.

Don't ask me what her face looks like...
    This was a short little young lady, I think Hispanic. We still wear masks till the 15th at the gym (or are supposed to), so I couldn’t see anything but those eyes.

If I see her again, I’ll tell her I am a fan in a nice way and hopefully won’t creep her out. With any luck she’ll be there this morning.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You know its funny me and my brother who has gotten into lifting was joking the other day about girls that are very muscular and toned for females, not talking about the bodybuilder type just figure and bikini comp girls...

And we came to the conclusion that maybe 10000 women that are lean and ripped are on the entire planet. I showed him a picture on social media i said “have you ever seem anyone even close to that “ of course he said no as i hadnt either...
    Long story short I definitely appreciate a woman that lifts and isnt afraid to put on some mass and have some ripped quads its like fine art. We just dont see enough Of it i think atleast around here
    almostgone and wango like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Long story short I definitely appreciate a woman that lifts and isnt afraid to put on some mass and have some ripped quads its like fine art. We just dont see enough Of it i think atleast around here
    More women would do it if it didn't adversely affect their fertility in two ways:
    1) Lack of ovulation (skipped periods)
    2) Bodyfat below 17% is too low for forming a baby

Talk about fate being a mofo. The second I walk in, she’s on her way out.

Little thing, no taller than my chest.

We made brief eye contact though (all I could see as she’s masked up). Oh my - small, dark hair, inked up, lifts and dark eyes you can get lost in. I got to keep reminding myself the next time do not creep her out, lol.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Talk about fate being a mofo. The second I walk in, she’s on her way out.

Little thing, no taller than my chest.

We made brief eye contact though (all I could see as she’s masked up). Oh my - small, dark hair, inked up, lifts and dark eyes you can get lost in. I got to keep reminding myself the next time do not creep her out, lol.
    BEAUTIFUL...
    I know the feeling...
    wango likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    What?? That literally makes no sense at all

Well, he’s seriously border line a vegetable of some sort

What difference would that make? What a fucking weirdo

Anyway - I seen my fair share of girls/women that lift serious weight

I watching one(hard not to) maybe 135-145Lbs - straight repping 225Lb squats - It had to be on the day I do legs too - since that’s all I rep now on squats. Had to make her feel pretty darn good watching this big ass guy struggle more than her pushing the same weight

Me & my wife go pound for pound - we do a lot of heavy lifting for work together. To see a female grab a 300 pound transmission on one side is def something. . . I’d hate to be the bitch on the receiving end of she ever gets in a fight - shit, even a guy - or me, fuck - if she landed a solid one
    Cuz and Ernst like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Some chicks can squat a lot... they may not weigh much, but half their weight is in those thighs and dat ass.

I think squatting over 300 lbs is just for ego or to say you can do it. Doesn't make you grow any more than 200 or even 150. Last time I squatted heavy I had 3 45s and a 35 on each side of the bar and I did about 10 reps. Natty back then. I got a much better workout and more progress with half that weight. You can build big strong legs with 135 even... legs respond well to higher reps. I know, I've done it.

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67443359-FB5F-4CAD-9555-8E639826E7EC.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	181100
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 06-01-2021 at 03:57 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidic kimbo View Post
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-01-2021 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Edited quote...

Interesting river by you Clarky. Do the fish just fall out of the river? Wouldn’t a net be easier?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Interesting river by you Clarky. Do the fish just fall out of the river? Wouldn’t a net be easier?
    Scottish cowboy. He once told me he lassos them?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

This was a short little young lady, I think Hispanic. We still wear masks till the 15th at the gym (or are supposed to), so I couldn’t see anything but those eyes.

If I see her again, I’ll tell her I am a fan in a nice way and hopefully won’t creep her out. With any luck she’ll be there this morning.
    You've got my interest now.... Ok so I don't know how busy it is there in the morning, but you could get there a little early and hog up the squat cage. Then offer to let her work in with you when she wants to use it. You'll have to raise and lower everything after every set but there's your in.
    wango likes this.

You've got my interest now.... Ok so I don't know how busy it is there in the morning, but you could get there a little early and hog up the squat cage. Then offer to let her work in with you when she wants to use it. You'll have to raise and lower everything after every set but there's your in.
    And wear a covert bodycam to share the footage with us

TY for the advice HK. I’d be surprised if she is 1/2 my age, probably closer to 1/3.

Masks come off in 2 weeks. I’ll be happy if ultimately I can get a smile (something tells me it will match those eyes) and a hello. Maybe after I lose my Covid weight I can bedazzle her with my muscularity and she’ll ask for some lifting advice

TY for the advice HK. I’d be surprised if she is 1/2 my age, probably closer to 1/3.

Masks come off in 2 weeks. I’ll be happy if ultimately I can get a smile (something tells me it will match those eyes) and a hello. Maybe after I lose my Covid weight I can bedazzle her with my muscularity and she’ll ask for some lifting advice
    Hot young Latinas are the fountain of youth. She probably won't ask for lifting advice, so you'd have to volunteer to help. But yeah, start with a "hello" and go from there with it.
    wango likes this.

Open treadmill next to her this morning. She wasn’t wearing a mask and was nice on the eyes, but didn’t capture my heart, lol. Def not Latino, picked up perhaps a middle eastern look.

No t-shirt on her today and she showed a nicely developing physique (figuring early- mid 20’s). She ain’t going for lean, toned and interested in entering any swim-suit contests for sure. Pretty thick back & traps coming along and some decent delts.

Going to start getting there earlier as I really want to see her lift, cause that is definitely what she is coming there to do.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I used to go to a 24hr gym years ago and there was a competitive fitness chick who would come at like 2am or so, when the gawkers weren't around.

There were always the same five people there at around 2 or 3 am. None of us ever spoke to each other but there would be that nod of respect shared between those people who came back night after night to grind.

My wife works out way more than I do. She doesn't necessarily go for mass, but when she throws down she'll surprise you. I pity the fool who underestimates her.

Always makes me think of that guy who got pwned on the Flex Cam at a game.

wango likes this.

Oh that was a great vid Ernst. Definitely respect for folks that take this seriously.

But all kidding aside regarding this young lady, it’s just good to know there will be a nice distraction in between sets that doesn’t involve a plunging top and skin tight leggings that are primarily there for show and attention.

I saw in another thread you’re hurting a bit, good luck in bouncing back.

Watched indirectly through the mirrors this morning. 5 sets of 3 with 225. Beautiful form. Ass just shy of heels, a steady (almost 3 second) descent and an almost split second pause at the bottom. She finished off a few sets of front squats.

Got there earlier today and was happy to see her again. But when does she do something besides squat? Hopefully tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Our gyms here are filled with beautiful, fit women - it’s a solid 1/3rd of the motivation for me going

Let alone when I catch em starring at me

Regarding the hot women at gyms, same here, to the point of being a distraction.

I’m past the point of woman staring at me in that fashion, plus dress like a shlub at the gym and can gaf.

This one though isn’t what I would call “beautiful” as in what I typically gawk at (not that I’m good looking) and wears looser clothes. But damn does she lift and that’s what I dig about her.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I’ve been out of the gym for a few years now, a few years now, maybe 10 times but right after work. I went in for the first time Tuesday night and I was wowed! So many young girls training hard........I never felt so out of place in the gym in 25 years.
    almostgone and < <Samson> > like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I’ve been out of the gym for a few years now, a few years now, maybe 10 times but right after work. I went in for the first time Tuesday night and I was wowed! So many young girls training hard........I never felt so out of place in the gym in 25 years.

I feel that

This is why I’m not stopping till I drop - again, at least

I’m running this freight train till the boiler blows - fuck it
    BG, Mooseman33 and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm going to call this one a fail...

And you are likely right. Might have to introduce myself and just say hi before the creep factor gets elevated beyond control.
    Cylon357 likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I feel that

This is why I’m not stopping till I drop - again, at least

I’m running this freight train till the boiler blows - fuck it
    Im with you, just decided, havent run gear in years but fuck it my life sucks without it, yes I made my body dependent........it just is what it is. Popped some deca and tren into my trt.
    Cuz likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Ya I was creeping hardcore.......I feel I earned it
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Blog Entries
    Im with you, just decided, havent run gear in years but fuck it my life sucks without it, yes I made my body dependent........it just is what it is. Popped some deca and tren into my trt.

I think I asked this before, but - how old r u?

“Life sucks without it” < that sure doesn’t sound swell, at all!

You reckon that your body's homeostasis is thrown off without exogenous androgens?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    funny u say this. I added some mast and tren with my trt and am loving it. swore I was done but man are my receptors ready.
    Cuz likes this.

Thread Information