• 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: 🄵🄾🅁🄶🄴🅃 🄼🄾🅃🄸🅅🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽 🅃🄾 🅃🅁🄰🄸🄽

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb 🄵🄾🅁🄶🄴🅃 🄼🄾🅃🄸🅅🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽 🅃🄾 🅃🅁🄰🄸🄽

Damn,you have to get your best training out of you every day. Many times we invent excuses that we are not motivated to train.So I tell you, remember why you're in the fucking gym, why you diet, why you use equipment for performance.
    Don't be motivated, have a habit, yes, I have a habit...
    Even if you're feeling like shit, with a lot of internal problems, you can't forget the habit of training that's discipline!
    Inside the gym room we can fight all the inner lions within us. You start to put aside laziness, discouragement and emotional problems as you enter the fucking gym.
    Never tell yourself, i am discouraged to train, say you're going to detonate everything around you. Think you're in an internal battle, one voice says failure and the other tells you you're going to be a fucking aesthetic guy. Yes, you have to learn to believe that you can be a better version of yourself.

One thing I've noticed a lot is that most people who practice physical exercise never hope to see you with a magnificent, good, muscle-filled body! So the fuck I say here is you gotta do your fucking gym training for you, your diet for you, do your drugs for you, and say fuck to the fucking people around you. The mindset has to be to gnaw iron and reach the level they said you could never be there. I dedicate myself to training in soul and spirit, whether I use drugs or not, I know I need to do my best. That's it, have a great day, 02:09 AM here.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-18-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    < <Samson> > and Testie like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I find if you sacrifice an animal first thing in the morning, it sets you up well for the day. I have a cage of squirrels in my bedroom.
    JaneDoe likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    This is all true, then some

I’ve been doing a bit of side research on how much physical training actually helps our neurological connections to form & reform

It’s interesting, to say the least

But, it is true all also - fitness is quite selfish also. . . It is all “for me” - but, if you don’t have yourself, you’re already in a world of shit(unfortunately, many don’t have the chance)

My “do it, because I can” attitude got me this far - I’m not changing, until my physical body puts up enough resistance to where “I can’t”
    Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    But if we don't take care of ourselves first, we aren't worth as much to anyone else.
    This is a basic principal in the Burmese traditions of Buddhism: If you wish to help another person through a tough time then focus on your own progress in 'dhamma'.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My motivations for going to the gym change all the time. Sometimes, going there and putting all my attention and focus in to my lifts is the temporary "escape" from life that I needed that day. When I was younger, that was never a motivation for me, but times change. The gym is your therapy session for stress.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=&lt; &gt;;7553753]This is all true, then some

I’ve been doing a bit of side research on how much physical training actually helps our neurological connections to form & reform

It’s interesting, to say the least

But, it is true all also - fitness is quite selfish also. . . It is all “for me” - but, if you don’t have yourself, you’re already in a world of shit(unfortunately, many don’t have the chance)

My “do it, because I can” attitude got me this far - I’m not changing, until my physical body puts up enough resistance to where “I can’t”

You're a warrior my brother, guys like you were born to iron. hey don't you see how there are people who whine to train for lack of motivation? The People in the middle are always monitoring whether we are progressing or not...You will definitely put your body even more on the axis, your body is already excellent and has everything to get better looking for a new version.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-20-2021 at 09:54 PM.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    My motivations for going to the gym change all the time. Sometimes, going there and putting all my attention and focus in to my lifts is the temporary "escape" from life that I needed that day. When I was younger, that was never a motivation for me, but times change. The gym is your therapy session for stress.
    That's why I say that habit is equal to discipline. After so much persisting in something we routinely become disciplined, an example of what I'm talking about is always taking a time of day to go to the gym, for example 8:00 am all or 18: 00 pm...whatever the schedule until it persists every day until it becomes a habit

Blog Entries
    Honkey_Kong
    You are disciplined because you persist in lifting every day. I admire you friend!

Blog Entries
    It is quite comical to me to watch people kick, scream & make up any excuse not to go to the gym

I run away to the gym any hour I get - it’s the closest thing I have to a fortress of solitude
    JaneDoe and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It is quite comical to me to watch people kick, scream & make up any excuse not to go to the gym

I run away to the gym any hour I get - it’s the closest thing I have to a fortress of solitude
    I kind of wish less people would go. Since all those gyms went out of business during the plandemic, the ones that remain open are crowded all the time. I fucking hate hearing "hey Bro, how many sets do you have left" after every single set. Not to mention with all those people inside, the building AC can't keep up and it feels like you're in a sauna that stinks of BO. Oh yeah, and I hate all the waiting.

I wish I had space to build a home gym like some of the guys on this forum have.
    JaneDoe and Cylon357 like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No need for post like this. Waste
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I find if you sacrifice an animal first thing in the morning, it sets you up well for the day. I have a cage of squirrels in my bedroom.
    almostgone and < <Samson> > like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Totally contrary to the Buddhist beliefs you espouse and a some of the Taoism tenets.

I agree with BG, unnecessary response. If it was an attempt at humor, it went over like a lead balloon.
    Honkey_Kong, < <Samson> > and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I kind of wish less people would go. Since all those gyms went out of business during the plandemic, the ones that remain open are crowded all the time. I fucking hate hearing "hey Bro, how many sets do you have left" after every single set. Not to mention with all those people inside, the building AC can't keep up and it feels like you're in a sauna that stinks of BO. Oh yeah, and I hate all the waiting.

I wish I had space to build a home gym like some of the guys on this forum have.
    Not me - I can’t do a home gym. I need to gtfo & away throughout my day

The gyms here have been a tad busier since all schools are out & all the kids are working out - shit, I looked around the other day & I was the oldest one in site

It is what it is - it’s aight. . . I made myself take a day off yesterday & I wanted to take 2 off - but, I dunno if that will happen.

I been going twice per day for almost two weeks now - not that I’m getting leaner, but the fasted cardio keeps the fatness down from my currently so so diet.

BG
    Not me - I can’t do a home gym. I need to gtfo & away throughout my day

The gyms here have been a tad busier since all schools are out & all the kids are working out - shit, I looked around the other day & I was the oldest one in site

It is what it is - it’s aight. . . I made myself take a day off yesterday & I wanted to take 2 off - but, I dunno if that will happen.

I been going twice per day for almost two weeks now - not that I’m getting leaner, but the fasted cardio keeps the fatness down from my currently so so diet.
    Hahaha sucks feeling your age in the gym, couldn't imagine going out clubbing I tried to train at home this time around but couldn't do it either.........gym or fat fuck.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Hahaha sucks feeling your age in the gym, couldn't imagine going out clubbing I tried to train at home this time around but couldn't do it either.........gym or fat fuck.

It’s not all bad - when their girlfriends who are 1/2 my age stare me down with their douchey BF right next to em

Not turning this boost down till the head gasket blows

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63C64559-BFA3-4DC1-A149-97472966B715.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	181137

Till then, we’re rollin coal
    Testie and BG like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    It’s not all bad - when their girlfriends who are 1/2 my age stare me down with their douchey BF right next to em

Roll that coal baby!!!!

BG
    Crazy!! Freight train!

I could only imagine taking that in to get smogged. The tech doesn't even bother putting it on the dyno.

Thread Information