abhi_w92 is offline New Member

Post Any free source of reliable research articles/library database (FREE)?

Hey guys

I graduated from university, paid like $ 100k for 2 years of studies and those cunts cut off my library access to free good articles forever.

I was wondering if anyone could point out a website/link where I could find research articles related to science- bodybuilding, nutrition case studies or so
    For example the following titles:

Muscle Activation and Perceived
    Loading During Rehabilitation
    Exercises: Comparison of Dumbbells
    and Elastic Resistance

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Just did a very quick search of 2 of your better choices for article sources. American Physical Therapy Association journals are not free, but maybe National Strength And Conditioning journals are.

Always found elastic resistance to be preferable for rehabilitation purposes. What’s the purpose/nature of your interest in this particular subject if you don’t mind?

The last part- elastic resistance one was just an example subject of what kind of articles I am looking at

So whatever stuff I throw at my PT clients or on my socials as a trainer, I make sure there's research backed into it to ensure credibility and trust

Quote Originally Posted by abhi_w92 View Post
    The last part- elastic resistance one was just an example subject of what kind of articles I am looking at

So whatever stuff I throw at my PT clients or on my socials as a trainer, I make sure there's research backed into it to ensure credibility and trust
    You’re a PT (physical therapist Not personal trainer) and don’t belong to the APTA and don’t receive journals? You know there is a sports med and orthopedic section right?
    Last edited by wango; 07-15-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    You’re a PT (physical therapist Not personal trainer)
    Personal trainer not Physical therapist. I wish I studied to become a Physical therapist and not an IT Engineer lol

Quote Originally Posted by abhi_w92 View Post
    Personal trainer not Physical therapist. I wish I studied to become a Physical therapist and not an IT Engineer lol
    I apologize if I came off as grumpy. I admire your drive to study articles & research to keep up to date with your clients - extremely professional! If you ever need help with ideas regarding rehabbing an injury on a client, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

I’m a huge fan of NSCA. Their certification process is rock solid, has a strong foundation based on education & you will learn from & enjoy their journal articles.

You also have a very knowledgeable base of members here with decades of training and nutritional experience and no legitimate question will go unanswered.

Thread Information