• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Lab results

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lab results

Been running 400 mgs of tren with 500 mgs of test along with 50 mgs of proviron for the last 5 weeks.

Pulled my first labs and my test came back at 1000 but my free was off the charts.

Is it possible my test score is low because it’s being suppressed by the tren and my free is so high because the proviron is doing its thing with SHBG?

Would have thought my total test level would’ve been higher?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17E3C9C5-440F-4AC2-A059-2A4D5B892D8D.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	181229

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Been running 400 mgs of tren with 500 mgs of test along with 50 mgs of proviron for the last 5 weeks.

Pulled my first labs and my test came back at 1000 but my free was off the charts.

Is it possible my test score is low because it’s being suppressed by the tren and my free is so high because the proviron is doing its thing with SHBG?

Would have thought my total test level would’ve been higher?

Name:	17E3C9C5-440F-4AC2-A059-2A4D5B892D8D.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	181229
    You think the test is under dosed? It couldn't be. Don't you use pharma-grade test? The test has to be off.

I’ve been using a well known UGL recently but even at these dosages I wouldn’t have expected my total to be that low. The free tells me that the test is good to go…well at least the proviron is and it’s the same ugl for both

Hah! Just noticed the STD results were on there too!

No chlamydia or gonorrhea either
    Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    With your free T value, it wouldn't surprise me if the total is wack since it's capped @ 1100. Looks like it's a Quest Diagnostics test and they usually have their shit raked up into 1 pile.

That's just my guess though, S&D. Just for shits and giggles, did you snag an E2 value?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    With your free T value, it wouldn't surprise me if the total is wack since it's capped @ 1100. Looks like it's a Quest Diagnostics test and they usually have their shit raked up into 1 pile.

That's just my guess though, S&D. Just for shits and giggles, did you snag an E2 value?

It’s Quest and I went through Jason’s health for the first time. No, and I’m kicking myself. My E2 feels in check, I process it pretty well but it’s a dart toss. Usually with a total of 1000 (which I average on 200
    Mgs pharma - different lab though. My E2 is around 60

Hmmm .....I'll stick with my original guess then, but it's just a guess. It would be interesting to have seen E2 and SHBG. Pretty darn confident the Proviron is good, lol.

You should have an unstoppable urge to repopulate the planet.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hmmm .....I'll stick with my original guess then, but it's just a guess. It would be interesting to have seen E2 and SHBG. Pretty darn confident the Proviron is good, lol.

You should have an unstoppable urge to repopulate the planet.

I got horny just reading that
    almostgone, Cylon357 and tarmyg like this.

I guess I’ll just up the test? Lol

Interestingly enough when I run tren that’s about where I like my total T to be.

Ironically this run I wanted to see how I’d do with higher test than tren ratio. I usually run a therapeutic dose of test on tren and let the tren do the heavy lifting. That’s why I was shocked to see the total number where it was.

Feeling confident in the tren… I’m hot all the time, I never sleep so that doesn’t matter, the GERD is in full swing and my strength is up. Also stinky sweat and piss.

Struggling still to eat so just looking at this as a recomp and doing my best to get in surplus on heavy volume days. Hard to juice appropriately when you can’t fucking eat.

Managing this stomach stuff and when I do, I’m going to incorporate some MK and see if that jump starts the appetite. I can get the foods down, it’s the diarrhea afterwards I can’t handle and that’s just due to my gut health after the radiation…it’s going to take time.

Patience isn’t my strong suit

Going to up my test and pull bloods again in a month, I’ll make sure and add in the estrogen panel
    almostgone likes this.

I guess I’ll just up the test? Lol

Interestingly enough when I run tren that’s about where I like my total T to be.

Ironically this run I wanted to see how I’d do with higher test than tren ratio. I usually run a therapeutic dose of test on tren and let the tren do the heavy lifting. That’s why I was shocked to see the total number where it was.

Feeling confident in the tren… I’m hot all the time, I never sleep so that doesn’t matter, the GERD is in full swing and my strength is up. Also stinky sweat and piss.

Struggling still to eat so just looking at this as a recomp and doing my best to get in surplus on heavy volume days. Hard to juice appropriately when you can’t fucking eat.

Managing this stomach stuff and when I do, I’m going to incorporate some MK and see if that jump starts the appetite. I can get the foods down, it’s the diarrhea afterwards I can’t handle and that’s just due to my gut health after the radiation…it’s going to take time.

Patience isn’t my strong suit

Going to up my test and pull bloods again in a month, I’ll make sure and add in the estrogen panel
    Shoot, talk to your guy, he may comp you with $$ or product for those results. That's hellaciously good advertising.

Since you're going to repeat the panel maybe opt for actual T values with no cap on the values, free T, E2 and SHBG? Just a random thought that rattled through the vacuum I call my brain.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Shoot, talk to your guy, he may comp you with $$ or product for those results. That's hellaciously good advertising.

Since you're going to repeat the panel maybe opt for actual T values with no cap on the values, free T, E2 and SHBG? Just a random thought that rattled through the vacuum I call my brain.

Haha! It’s the same UGL for both the test and the proviron .

You have an impressive vacuum

Will do, probably do private meds lab next draw

Can say that I’ve never had a free score that high with total t in range.

Ya, the proviron works
    almostgone likes this.

Agreed, was shocked at total and that’s why I asked if the tren was potentially suppresseing that number.

Agreed with free being that high, all is good. It’s a better indicator in my opinion but definitely a weird correlation between the two numbers.

Great question, I very well could have been.

I inject twice per week and I did the draw on a Monday and don’t remember if it was before or after my shot. I’ve been so fucking busy it didn’t even cross my mind regarding timing

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Agreed, was shocked at total and that’s why I asked if the tren was potentially suppresseing that number.

Agreed with free being that high, all is good. It’s a better indicator in my opinion but definitely a weird correlation between the two numbers.

Great question, I very well could have been.

I inject twice per week and I did the draw on a Monday and don’t remember if it was before or after my shot. I’ve been so fucking busy it didn’t even cross my mind regarding timing
    Last night, I came across a MPMD video that was talking about an article on people's responses to a single dose of test E. The shot in some people would boost their serum levels of test extremely high. It other people it was shockingly low. The study didn't really explain why it's lower for some people than for others.

And here's the article:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25525405/
    SampsonandDelilah and DinAZ like this.

Things are moving in the right direction…going to pull blocks again next week (one month later). Thinking it was a trough issue for totals or a quest diagnostics issue for total test.

Name:	9FBC3651-569B-4C81-8B98-69B921447F5E.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	970.9 KB 
ID:	181253

Name:	D0F31AB5-6B54-444C-A9F0-477D10C018DE.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1,010.7 KB 
ID:	181254

Name:	64C2392D-A0B1-4097-949B-A259EB5E00C1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1,010.6 KB 
ID:	181255

This spans the last two weeks and have been tracking calories for the first time in a long time and making myself eat regardless.

Hardly holding any water (thanks masteron ) and am getting more vascular by the day. Probably need to move this to the log forum (although I’m far too lazy to keep an adequate log) but figured I’d update the bloodwork component and will post labs once I’ve acquired them.

Carry on

(All the pics are first thing in the morning and minus a full belly. Work hard to ensure they’re adequately replicated)
    warchild likes this.

Holler if you decide you want it moved, S&D. I'll be curious to see the new labs.

You mentioned you might have been at your trough on the first panels. What's your injection frequency?

Holler if you decide you want it moved, S&D. I'll be curious to see the new labs.

You mentioned you might have been at your trough on the first panels. What's your injection frequency?

Appreciate it AG, I’ll just leave it for now if it’s not bugging anyone. After the next bloods, I’ll leave it alone.

Injection frequency is twice a week but I think I may have taken this lab before I injected that day.

I’ll be curious too, but the scale movement has me thinking the testosterone isn’t the issue, more so the timing of my blood work and the limitations in quest diagnostics methodology

Appreciate it AG, I’ll just leave it for now if it’s not bugging anyone. After the next bloods, I’ll leave it alone.

Injection frequency is twice a week but I think I may have taken this lab before I injected that day.

I’ll be curious too, but the scale movement has me thinking the testosterone isn’t the issue, more so the timing of my blood work and the limitations in quest diagnostics methodology
    Usually the trough isn't tremendous on 2x/week, especially if you've been on it a while. However, it isn't one size fits all, everyone is different. Like you I'm leaning towards limit of that panel and I'm a tad envious of that free T!!!

The thread definitely isn't bugging anyone where it is at, brother. Just holler if it you decide you want it relocated.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    great fucking thread.

Thread Information