Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Any Wrestling Fans

Are there any hard core wrestling fans out there. If so who do you think will win the big triple threat match at Vengance this sunday?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    All i know is it's gonna be pure violence

redrock is offline Member
    I follow wrestling because I enjoy the guys who look like they workout. It's hard to tell football players who juice, but in wrestling, there's not question. I used to be into all the story lines but I sorta lost interest. I like Brock just because he is a beast. Goldberg is cool, so is Steiner and Austin. REDROCK

Yeah Goldberg and Brock are bad as hell. So is Batista. very large man.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    ahah i guess if you like cheesy drama wrestling is ok
    but i agree it is fun to watch the huge fuckers i wish i was that big
    that guys pecs are like 10lb sacs of flower(i think he is brock right)

I Used To Be Hardcore Fan....

....i still watch it but not as religiously like i used to.. i dont watch the ppv alot cause you basically find out the next nite or so what happened. and they put main even matches on tv anyways...plus i'm a wrestler 11ys) just getting back in the indy scene...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Doh I clicked on this thread thinking it was about freesstyle wrestling, not the wwf stuff. At least they have hot chicks on wwe.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'll put my money on Kurt Angle. I'm hoping Golberg kicks the shyte out of HHH though.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Doh I clicked on this thread thinking it was about freesstyle wrestling, not the wwf stuff. At least they have hot chicks on wwe.

Real wrestling right there bro I did greco and freestyle and colligante (dont know how to spell it) wrestling for 8 years now I also did judo to help out with greco-roman wrestling best sport ever besides bbing of course

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Yep

Yea Who's The Badest Wrestler Your Opinion

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_cannon
    ahah i guess if you like cheesy drama wrestling is ok
    but i agree it is fun to watch the huge fuckers i wish i was that big
    that guys pecs are like 10lb sacs of flower(i think he is brock right)
    I agree. Wrestling isn't what it used to be. I grew up watching Mid-South/NWA back in the late 70's. I totally miss WCW and ECW.

DF2003: To answer your question, I would go with Sabu (Major League Wrestling-the rebirth of ECW)

Does anyone else watch Major League Wrestling on the Sunshine channel?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    thats a cool pic chosen1

as for fans me and my son(hes 5) watch it every mon,thurs and sun nights---it is our soaps

my son is a real trip ---hes a major wrestling fan---he knows every one of their names and their trademark moves---he will even try the moves on you

my favorite is goldberg and shamrock(being in jiu jitsu for the last 6 years i got to like shamrock) and the rock(funniest wrestler)...my son likes those wrestlers but also hurricane,matt hardy and kane----and he loves doing the stone cold stunner

popa is offline Senior Member
    I enjoy the old school wrestling WWF with rick montel, ultimate warrior, radishing rick rude, brutis the barber beef cake, macho man, you know those days. Too much drama these days,

You're right, Popa. Too much drama in today's wrestling. They should eliminate the writers of wrestling broadcasts and concentrate on the sports matter of sports entertainment and less on the entertainment factor.

It's a shame that all of the great real wrestlers have either died (Ravishing Rick Rude, Big John Studd, Junkyard Dog, etc.) or have gone into the ministry (Ted Dibiase, Nokita Koloff, "Big Cat" Earnie Ladd, etc.).

I think wrestling nowadays are trying to go back to the old attitude days. They're starting to get a group together now called Evolution which is like a pretty good rip off of the four horsemen. Triple H, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, and they had Batista but he got injured.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    its still fun to watch. I tell my wife that is a soap opera for men

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I heard on wcw's wrestling radio program a few years ago where they asked who's the most "Legit" tough guy in wrestling, all promotions. And dude picked one of the samoans (I forget his name now, but he was in WCW when they were bought) he was doing sumo at the age of 15 and training to fight at young ages. Also, Goldberg was supposed to do a Pride show, he's one of my fav's too, but he's a money grubber! He either owns or trains at a BJJ/MMA studio. He's another legit bad ass, hell he F*s people up in the ring every match! If I was HHH, I'd be worried that Goldbergs so stiff that he'd hurt him!

SID

Still think that Pride/UFC may be the best all around fighting...a great MMA fight is better than a great WWE match or even (boxing doesn't have shit anymore) a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I think wrestling nowadays are trying to go back to the old attitude days. They're starting to get a group together now called Evolution which is like a pretty good rip off of the four horsemen. Triple H, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, and they had Batista but he got injured.
    It looks more like a poor recreation of a combination of the 4 Horsemen and DX. The only thing missing is some kind of hand signal or sign to represent the group.

Old School Wwf Kicks Ass....even Nwa!!

Quote Originally Posted by popa
    I enjoy the old school wrestling WWF with rick montel, ultimate warrior, radishing rick rude, brutis the barber beef cake, macho man, you know those days. Too much drama these days,
    JIMMY SUPERFLY SNUKA, MR USA TONY ATLAS, IVAN POLISH POWER PUTSKI, THE WILD SAMOANS, TITO SANTANA, BILLY JACK HAYNES, JESSE THE BODY VENTURA, YOU GOTTA STILL INCLUDE HULK HOGAN who today is one if not the biggest star in the squared circle, lets not forget ANDRE THE GIANT, MAD DOG BUZZ SAWYER, TOMMY WILDFIRE RICH, MAGNUM TA, OLE, ARN ANDERSON, BOB BACKLAUND ROCKY JOHNSON, DAVEY BOY SMITH, DYNAMITE KID.i know theres more-i just cant think of all of them right now..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I've got my money on Koko B Ware.

Thread Information