• 2 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Where's Bryan Laundrie? Girlfriend's Body Found

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Exclamation Where's Bryan Laundrie? Girlfriend's Body Found

I know I shouldn't be taking entertainment from real life tragedies, but this is even more riveting than following the Chris Watts story.

It will be interesting to see if they give a cause of death for his gf, and if they find Bryan and what his story will be.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they wont find that POS alive. his sorry ass went to go off himself.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    crazy this story is big over on ur side of the world

My prediction is as follows:

1) Her autopsy will be inconclusive because of decomposition in a swamp environment. Coroner won't be able to say whether it was suicide or murder.
    2) Bryan will continue to camp out for 4 more nights, eventually being captured by police on Friday 24th September, and he'll be charged with 1st degree murder.

Bryan will try to argue that the she went to take a pee and got lost, and that she must have died of natural causes (e.g. heatstroke).

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think we all know who killed her but, I can’t help but think what if this Bryan guy is just trolling everyone… what if he had absolutely nothing to do with her death but he knew everyone would be pointing the finger at him immediately without any real evidence, so he decided to just make himself look guilty by his actions after her disappearance to troll people.

I don't think it's impossible that she killed herself and that he freaked out and ran.

Still haven't found the boyfriend

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I read, very briefly, it appears there is footage of her crying in their SUV at a gas station or something. A police officer told her that they have a toxic relationship. I think there may be some mental instability at play with either of them or both. I don't want to pass judgement on any of them, and nobody deserves to be killed... but some women can really bring the worst out of us. I had a girlfriend that would go in fits and throw things at me. I had to grab her by the neck and pin her against the wall or the floor on several occasions because she was literally attacking me. One time I was just sitting on the bed looking at my phone and she was screaming from the other room, came into the room I was sitting in, and threw her phone at my head like a frisbee. I looked up just as it hit me right above my eye. Split me wide open and had blood pouring into my hands. And while I'm bleeding in the sink she keeps screaming as if nothing happened. Now I'm with a girl who I've been with for more than a year and we have never had an argument. Some chicks are just nuts, and sometimes we can only take so much. Just putting it out there as a different perspective on domestic violence. I hope they catch him and find out the truth one way or another.

Looking at how the two of them were talking to the police when they were pulled over:

it definitely seems like the boyfriend is a soft touch. The police wanted to charge her with beating him.

It would surprise me if he actually beat her to death (or killed her in some other way). I'm half-thinking they might have separated and then she went and killed herself.

The coroner says her death was a homicide.

Now they're using infrared cameras at night from helicopters to try find Bryan

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Havnt got the foggiest who these two are!
    Mooseman33 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Havnt got the foggiest who these two are!
    Lucky you, Booz...!!!

This is only the latest American murder mystery (I only employed the term mystery for the rhythmic effect, as there is not much of a mystery here, as regards the crime)...

Stay tuned for the next episode...
    Booz likes this.

What interests me, along with the fact that the boyfriend has "pulled a Houdini", is the nationwide backlash and accusations of what "white privilege", in regards to the media attention focused on finding the girl, when she was still missing...

It has been featured in the headlines (online) that apparently, noncaucasian MIAs have not and do not receive the same news coverage... In my view, as a white American male; nowadays, entitled to a prestigious place on the endangered species list, the liberal / woke news media has in essence "played the race card" here (perhaps with good reason and noble intent) in an effort to drive ratings up, and to draw attention to missing minorities...

Maybe my vision is obscured by my 55 yrs (soon to be 56 yrs, as tomorrow is my birthday) of benefiting from all of this "white privilege", and I didn't see a problem which was so apparent...

I am not downplaying the missing person/s tragedy, but I have been interestingly surprised by what has recently been playing out in the news media and on social media (Facebook in particular, as I have not seen reference to the case on Onlyfans.......). I must admit that if you are a family member or a loved one, of a missing "person of color", perhaps you have reason to be pissed-off...

***As regards the accused perpetrator: Maybe they will catch him (where's Waldo comes to my mind... hey, let's see if this young guy has the stamina of a Randy Rudolph...), or maybe more likely they will find him as a cadaver; the victim of a deserved self-inflicted (unfortunately) demise, by suicide... Stay tuned folks; don't touch that dial (for us old guys who can remember that time).

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Now they're using infrared cameras at night from helicopters to try find Bryan
    Nowadays, and for the past decades; this is just SOP in these type of cases...

Do you reckon he might have driven into Mexico to start the second part of his life?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Happy belated Birthday XNavy!! Cheers brother!!
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    What interests me, along with the fact that the boyfriend has "pulled a Houdini", is the nationwide backlash and accusations of what "white privilege", in regards to the media attention focused on finding the girl, when she was still missing...

It has been featured in the headlines (online) that apparently, noncaucasian MIAs have not and do not receive the same news coverage... In my view, as a white American male; nowadays, entitled to a prestigious place on the endangered species list, the liberal / woke news media has in essence "played the race card" here (perhaps with good reason and noble intent) in an effort to drive ratings up, and to draw attention to missing minorities...

Maybe my vision is obscured by my 55 yrs (soon to be 56 yrs, as tomorrow is my birthday) of benefiting from all of this "white privilege", and I didn't see a problem which was so apparent...

I am not downplaying the missing person/s tragedy, but I have been interestingly surprised by what has recently been playing out in the news media and on social media (Facebook in particular, as I have not seen reference to the case on Onlyfans.......). I must admit that if you are a family member or a loved one, of a missing "person of color", perhaps you have reason to be pissed-off...

***As regards the accused perpetrator: Maybe they will catch him (where's Waldo comes to my mind... hey, let's see if this young guy has the stamina of a Randy Rudolph...), or maybe more likely they will find him as a cadaver; the victim of a deserved self-inflicted (unfortunately) demise, by suicide... Stay tuned folks; don't touch that dial (for us old guys who can remember that time).
    Coming up on 58 myself Tuesday!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Now Dog the Bounty Hunter is knocking (literally) on Bryan Laundries parent's home door.
    XnavyHMCS and Test Monsterone like this.

Gabby's father seems like a really horrible person to be around. He's constantly asserting himself. Her stepfather isn't so concerned with constantly shaping people's view of himself.
    Last edited by Fluidic Kimbo; 09-27-2021 at 02:54 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Gabby's father seems like a really horrible person to be around. He's constantly asserting himself. Her stepfather isn't so concerned with constantly shaping people's view of himself.
    Maybe he is just a "typical Yank, profiting off of his "5 minutes of fame".

Now Dog the Bounty Hunter is knocking (literally) on Bryan Laundries parent's home door.
    Now B. Laundries days are definitely numbered...

Expect a quick resolution to the case to be forthcoming...
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Do you reckon he might have driven into Mexico to start the second part of his life?
    That sounds like an attractive destination, and any individual absconding from "the long arm of the law" is likely to give a fleeting thought to "Hola! Mexico"...

But if you have half a brain, you won't stay there long; keep moving south...

It is no surprise that numerous fugitives are found south of the border. In my view, this will be the first place they are liable to look.

Central America or some S. American "banana republic" with no extradition treaty in place with their gringo neighbors from up north... That's where I would be.

Kimbo, you are from Ireland, but do you know of the British history of the thieves from The Great Train Robbery? I believe that one of the guys was living, in the open, not in hiding, in a S. Am. country... Then, after developing a serious / terminal illness, he went back to the UK, was promptly arrested upon arrival, and sent to the hospital, so the British taxpayers could foot the bill for his medical care..... Who said, "dumb criminal"?

It takes intelligence, resourcefulness and emotional hardiness to be a skilled outdoors man who can go out into the wild for weeks and months at a time.

So Bryan is intelligent, resourceful, hardy, and he had a headstart of a few days to run from the police. Obviously, if he could get across the Atlantic to Europe, he could chill in a developed country (even in an English-speaking one) for a while.

But if he didn't use his passport to get on a plane then that means he either went to Canada or Mexico or the Carribean. It wouldn't make sense for him to stay in the USA but then again maybe he has a hide out.

Or maybe he had enough money to get a fake passport to fly out of the USA?

If I killed my gf and had a few days before people started looking for me, I'd probably try to get to a developed English-speaking country (Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand), although you can get by on just speaking English in a lot of European countries.

I wouldn't be keen on living out my days in countries like Mexico, Argentina, etc.

Dog the Bounty Hunter is good entertainment. I try to imagine if he experiences something similar to 'beard rage' and tries to rip all the fishing tackle out of his hair. He needs yoga and a full body wax.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Coming up on 58 myself Tuesday!
    Happy belated birthday AG!!
    almostgone likes this.

Seems like he's hiding out on the Apalacian Trail, he's been sited.

I'd give anything to see Brian Laundrie and Dog the Bounty Hunter sitting down on the ground together while Dog tells him that Jesus is the only way out of his situation.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mooseman33 called it…
    Mooseman33 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I’ve had limited time to follow this story on major outlets. I fell asleep multiple times during hour long police body cam footage.

So I may be mistaken and understood Gabby spoke to her parents during the one day “stay” of no contact between her and the coward Bryan.

If this is true, why didn’t her parents put her up in a hotel until they could book an immediate flight to their daughter, tell her to stay away from boyfriend, don’t answer his calls, disable shared location features and tell her to NOT contact the coward until one or both were able to reconnect with him.

If this was my daughter or son, I would have booked immediate flight to her location, convinced her to tell me what’s going on and give daughter space to share the bad and ugly.

What am I missing?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    People go missing all the time In the thousands. It fascinates me how the lame stream media will focus on one example and really try to hammer the story.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    People go missing all the time In the thousands. It fascinates me how the lame stream media will focus on one example and really try to hammer the story.
    And you are back….after being missing yourself!!!

This was unexpected

They've found Bryan Laundrie's bones which had to be identified by DNA. I'll be watching the YouTube videos later, I'm heading out now.

Thread Information