Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by maddistrong View Post
    I wouldn't choose clothes based on appearance (although that is important to society) but on comfort. I like wearing tuxedos, but my body mass is not the right size in shirts and jackets, at least in my town. That's why I wear a tracksuit and air jordans at forstepstyle. For me, this is the best option because I'm used to loose clothes that don't pinch my muscles. Sometimes my clothes would tear on me, and I couldn't find the right shoe size. I was lucky enough to turn to forstepstyle and find something that allows me to move around comfortably, even in the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
    How I understand you. I, too, have long been on my way to the goal of getting the perfect body and wearing clothes that will emphasize it. The last thing I bought was a stretch suit and I am very happy with it. These days it's rare to find clothes of this material and manufacturer. You have to work hard at it. I like that the suit does not constrain me and gives me the freedom to move my arms.
    100% forum trash.

Time to take out the forum trash guys

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
    How I understand you. I, too, have long been on my way to the goal of getting the perfect body and wearing clothes that will emphasize it. The last thing I bought was a stretch suit and I am very happy with it. These days it's rare to find clothes of this material and manufacturer. You have to work hard at it. I like that the suit does not constrain me and gives me the freedom to move my arms.
    Hey Have you tried shopping for clothes online, maybe you will find some rare pieces of clothing that fit your body.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    For me style wise less means more. Im a fan of mcgregor but hes a peacock... you dont need to dress in fancy versace shirts to look good as a man imo. Like an iphone doesnt have any bells or whistles it looks modest yet elegant. I can rock a plain black v- neck tshirt that fits well on me, blue jeans’ some random black sneakers and a black leather strap watch and look good imo. Add to that good posture, confidence, sense of humor, being polite’ respectful and a gentleman and you will stand out.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Hey Have you tried shopping for clothes online, maybe you will find some rare pieces of clothing that fit your body.
    “ Stretch suit”

That should tell you all you need to know

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    “ Stretch suit”

That should tell you all you need to know
    Yes those are the most elegant clothes

dwiwill is offline New Member
    I can't but agree. And I'd add if you look good in a stretch suit, so you're in a perfect shape. Can't say that I adore suits, but have several for special occasions. The last one I bought with the help of manscaped customer service. Despite the uncertain reviews at https://manscaped.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html, they did a good job helping me get the right size and fit. So I'm pretty sure these factors also affect your overall appearance.
    Last edited by dwiwill; 10-20-2022 at 12:34 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information