• 1 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Fluidic Kimbo

Thread: Let’s talk poop!!!

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Let’s talk poop!!!

How often are you guys going #2 per day? I feel like I go so much it actually interferes with my life lol.

I wake up at 5:30am, instantly have to go, about 10-15 minutes later I have to go again. I will go a total of 4 times before I leave the house at 6:20. I then have to go again when I get to the gym around 6:40. I will go again at some point during the morning at work, and some time in the afternoon.

I am literally averaging about 7 times a day. I’m not eating anything crazy- oats, whey, chicken, rice, broccoli, steak, eggs, peanut butter. I take a probiotic with every meal, and fiber daily. I am bulking and eating 6 times a day but this just seems excessive to me. Please tell me I’m not alone here lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    How often are you guys going #2 per day? I feel like I go so much it actually interferes with my life lol.

I wake up at 5:30am, instantly have to go, about 10-15 minutes later I have to go again. I will go a total of 4 times before I leave the house at 6:20. I then have to go again when I get to the gym around 6:40. I will go again at some point during the morning at work, and some time in the afternoon.

I am literally averaging about 7 times a day. I’m not eating anything crazy- oats, whey, chicken, rice, broccoli, steak, eggs, peanut butter. I take a probiotic with every meal, and fiber daily. I am bulking and eating 6 times a day but this just seems excessive to me. Please tell me I’m not alone here lol
    Bulking or not, 7 times a day is really excessive. Is there anything abnormal in your stools? Blood? Anything weird? It might also be IBS or an intolerance to dairy or fructose.

Before you started bulking, how often did you go per day? And did you eat relatively the same things you eat now?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn 7x a day is crazy. I go 1-2x, usually morning and night. I agree with HK, might wanna get that checked.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm in agreement. Get yourself checked out. IBS...an new allergy to certain foods or something.

Unless, you're staying stressed and not taking time to decompress. That could be another factor

You should have a nice shiny colon!!!
    < <Samson> > likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Holy shit, if I went 7 times per day, I'd have the worst case of hemorrhoids ever.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

FWIW, I usually drop the kids off in the pool 1-2x/day.

I did have a sour stomach a couple of weeks ago w/ slight heartburn, so I started on Maalox liquid. Big mistake. I believe I could squirt through a keyhole at 25 meters

The kicker is when you look up Maalox liquid side effects, it lists both constipation and diarrhea. LOL, what kind of fake ass disclaimer is that?

Think it overloaded me in magnesium.

Anyway, since we were discussing feces, I had to contribute.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Holy shit, if I went 7 times per day, I'd have the worst case of hemorrhoids ever.
    Yep! Wiping with a real soft powder puff and sitting in a tub of ice cubes afterwards!!
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I shit like clock work - I wake up at 4:30-5:30. . . . By, 7-8 I take a dump

Every once in a while I will get held up for a few hours

My diet now is spot on, fuck IBS - I don't know what it was related to. But, I stopped everything - no tren , no dope, as clean as I have been(aside from test & deca - I dropped the mast)

I shit like clockwork

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Look on line. There’s pictorial charts to show how healthy your poop is or isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    FWIW, I usually drop the kids off in the pool 1-2x/day.

I did have a sour stomach a couple of weeks ago w/ slight heartburn, so I started on Maalox liquid. Big mistake. I believe I could squirt through a keyhole at 25 meters

The kicker is when you look up Maalox liquid side effects, it lists both constipation and diarrhea. LOL, what kind of fake ass disclaimer is that?

Think it overloaded me in magnesium.

Anyway, since we were discussing feces, I had to contribute.
    lol that’s an interesting way to describe pooping. For a second I thought man his kids swim a lot.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Look on line. There’s pictorial charts to show how healthy your poop is or isn’t.
    Where you been? It takes a poop story to bring us all together I guess.
    wango and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Bristol stool scale.....
    wango likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how raw is ur asshole after a week of that. I shit 1-2 a day and its clockwork.

u really spend over a hour in the shit house daily. gotta use wipes right?

any hems yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    lol that’s an interesting way to describe pooping. For a second I thought man his kids swim a lot.
    It literally took me 5x of reading AG’s post before I understood what he meant. I’m scratching my head thinking, kids, AG has kids? And that’s after my second cup of coffee. Damn funny line.
    almostgone likes this.

Before I started bulking I maybe went 3-4 times a day max. What is weird is on the weekends I am more relaxed with my diet and we eat out once or twice a day, eating crap like cheese burgers or pizza and I think I actually poop less eating that stuff lol.

My corn hole is definitely killing me and I don’t know how much more I can take lol it seems like the more fiber I supplement with, the easier my bowel movements are on me…. If I don’t take fiber I’m wiping all day and it feels like I’m shitting razor blades lol

Nothing abnormal about my poop that I can tell. could be stress I guess, but who knows.

Before I started bulking I maybe went 3-4 times a day max. What is weird is on the weekends I am more relaxed with my diet and we eat out once or twice a day, eating crap like cheese burgers or pizza and I think I actually poop less eating that stuff lol.

My corn hole is definitely killing me and I don’t know how much more I can take lol it seems like the more fiber I supplement with, the easier my bowel movements are on me…. If I don’t take fiber I’m wiping all day and it feels like I’m shitting razor blades lol

Nothing abnormal about my poop that I can tell. could be stress I guess, but who knows.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

I know the consensus is I’m a Cali d-bag, but let me tell you: the wife had roids, had to buy a bidet style toilet. It’s one of the greatest inventions known to man - it is that good. You could shit 25x per day and feel no pain.

OP, pooping that much doesn’t allow for much nutrient or water absorption from your intestines. I can’t see how you can make any progress due to lack of nutrients and you must constantly need to drink water.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Hmm, if it coincided with heavy bulking, maybe try more frequent, smaller meals if possible (especially if you lean towards lots of protein). LOTS of water to help motility and psyllium husk. Use the psyllium husk on a temporary basis if possible. If you don't like the gritty texture, let the psyllium husk)water mixture sit until it gels, then eat it with a spoon followed by more water.

I still wouldn't rule out seeing your PCP or a gastroenterologist if the situation is worrying you. Worry will only make it worse. One more thing I've slowly learned and relearned over the past 25 years or so. When your body stops working enough to make you wonder if something is off track...make the appointment.

Re: Wiping all day. If you wipe until the toilet paper is red, ease off on the amount of force applied!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Hell i go anywhere between 4-6 times a day if im pushing 500 plus g carbs, its normal. I may not be absorbing all of it but im definitely some bc im getting bigger and stronger. My gall bladder is also wore out but until it gives me issues im not takin no knife. Alp and ast still look good, cholesterol sitting at 160 on test and tren .

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take a sitz bath a couple of times a week and buy some all natural wipes (no alcohol or chemicals). I’ve dealt with some wicked “ring sting” and honestly the bathtub was my savior.

I’m actually in the process of getting an outlet installed in my master bathroom closet shitter so I can have a bidet installed…I can’t wait
    almostgone and Cylon357 like this.

Hmmm......bidet. Maybe I'll repurpose our Waterpik.

I’m pretty sure the Metamucil that I take daily has psyllium husk. That has been a life savor for me… I take maybe three heaping table spoons a day and it makes my bowel movements more bearable and “cleaner”, if you will.

Our next home will definitely have a bidet. I’m done investing money in this house lol.

Weight has gone up 23lbs since I started this cycle on march 6th, so my body is definitely absorbing some of my food lol I do drink a gallon of water a day, sometimes more.
    wango and < <Samson> > like this.

Wies77 is offline New Member
    Definitely not alone, eating lots of calories makes me go 3-4 times per day. Mornings are the worst.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

I’m pretty sure the Metamucil that I take daily has psyllium husk. That has been a life savor for me… I take maybe three heaping table spoons a day and it makes my bowel movements more bearable and “cleaner”, if you will.

Our next home will definitely have a bidet. I’m done investing money in this house lol.

Weight has gone up 23lbs since I started this cycle on march 6th, so my body is definitely absorbing some of my food lol I do drink a gallon of water a day, sometimes more.
    Congrats on the weight gain! Damn right you’re absorbing nutrients!
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Gawd, I don’t want my gi issues to come back

I’ve had em all, gallstones - runs for a week straight, you name it - but, look what I’m on & who knows what my neurological damage does

Up 23 Lbs?! Wow! I haven’t had that kind of weight gain since I started juicing

I have been off everything for over a year before I started this cycle. I had surgery on my arm and we were going to try to get pregnant again so i basically spent all of last year off everything. Unfortunately I’m only back to where I was before all that… hoping to push past that though if my colon will allow it!!! Haha
    almostgone and < <Samson> > like this.

Blog Entries
    hoping to push past that though if my colon will allow it

Oh, I remember those days - that was exactly my way of thinking that got me to my size
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hmmm......bidet. Maybe I'll repurpose our Waterpik.
    They make water bottle looking things called "bidet bottles" that serve the same purpose. Fill them when you need them, then literally squirt your butthole clean. Trust me, it seems weirder than it is, and if you have hemis, a bidet or bottle or even a water pik is a godsend.

I haven't busted out the pressure washer, at least not yet, but the bidet bottle does work.

Source: way too many goddang years dealing with hemis.
    almostgone likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    When toilet-training dogs, some trainers perform an aversion therapy where they push the dog's nose into the poo. So then the dog knows it will get poo pushed in its face if it goes again.

The canine brain and that of the primates is very similar, both being mammalian, and so you could try reaching down and picking up a turd now and again and pushing it toward your nose (tentatively, like how you would with smelling salts).
    s1nc1ty and yeahbuddy289 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    When toilet-training dogs, some trainers perform an aversion therapy where they push the dog's nose into the poo. So then the dog knows it will get poo pushed in its face if it goes again.

The canine brain and that of the primates is very similar, both being mammalian, and so you could try reaching down and picking up a turd now and again and pushing it toward your nose (tentatively, like how you would with smelling salts).
    Those people don't have a clue about training an animal.

Edit: Your statement brakes no sense. You're recommending aversion therapy to someone who has trouble dropping a deuce.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-07-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Thread Information