Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree23Likes
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 3 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Calum von Moger Window Jumps

  1. #1
    davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    1

    Calum von Moger Window Jumps

    I was seeing the latest news on google about BB's and I saw the news that he jumped out of the window and had a serious injury to his spine.. Could it be a depressive crisis? I hope he manages to get well, my positive energy for him.

  2. #2
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134

  3. #3
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,372
    dude is all fucked up. Drug addict, ice head.

  4. #4
    davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    dude is all fucked up. Drug addict, ice head.
    Believe me, I never imagined that. I wonder how bodybuilders manage to mix steroids with narcotics like amphetamines, coke etc!
    \^~^/
    ...
    ! !
    Last edited by davimeireles; 05-12-2022 at 02:06 PM.

  5. #5
    davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post

    It's Fake that he uses drugs besides steroids ?
    Last edited by davimeireles; 05-12-2022 at 02:20 PM.

  6. #6
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Believe me, I never imagined that. I wonder how bodybuilders manage to mix steroids with narcotics like amphetamines, coke etc!
    \^~^/
    ...
    ! !
    i think steroids can be a gateway to other drugs maybe... if your already pinning yourself with a needle every other day.. why not try a little amphetamine injection too or whatever.. you already have no problem with needles. just an example
    davimeireles likes this.

  7. #7
    davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    i think steroids can be a gateway to other drugs maybe... if your already pinning yourself with a needle every other day.. why not try a little amphetamine injection too or whatever.. you already have no problem with needles. just an example
    Yes I understand, I also think guys with a depressive tendency are easier to take refuge in drugs! I wonder sometimes how depression gets some people to the point of doing such crazy things!

    For a guy to try and kill himself is definitely a long-standing severe depression.


    I was worried when I saw the news on google that he suffered a serious injury to his spine. Is it true? I hope he's okay, he has Arnold's face when he was younger.

  8. #8
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,313
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    i think steroids can be a gateway to other drugs maybe... if your already pinning yourself with a needle every other day.. why not try a little amphetamine injection too or whatever.. you already have no problem with needles. just an example
    We shouldn't be giving babies the breast as they might go on to take other things by mouth (e.g. ecstasy tablets).

  9. #9
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    We shouldn't be giving babies the breast as they might go on to take other things by mouth (e.g. ecstasy tablets).
    Thats quite an extreme comparison imo.. I think steroids and rec drugs like amphetamine have much more in common then nipples and ecstasy tablets. Both are illegal chemicals,sold underground, both are bad for your health, both make you stronger... steroids physically, amphetamines make you strong mentally you will feel like a god, high confidence, better chat, better everything. Tbh amphetamine being a stimunalt is pretty much a steroid imo... When you are on it you are never tired,hungry, feel pain,you fear nothing, etc you are a machine

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,782
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    i think steroids can be a gateway to other drugs maybe... if your already pinning yourself with a needle every other day.. why not try a little amphetamine injection too or whatever.. you already have no problem with needles. just an example
    I've never slammed heroin or amphetamine. Hell, I don't even drink alcohol. And there are a lot of people on here who have never done that either. This bullshit trope is just that. AAS are not gateway drugs. You know what is though, being successful in sports, acquiring money, etc.
    Cuz likes this.

  11. #11
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I've never slammed heroin or amphetamine. Hell, I don't even drink alcohol. And there are a lot of people on here who have never done that either. This bullshit trope is just that. AAS are not gateway drugs. You know what is though, being successful in sports, acquiring money, etc.
    Agreed. Never done any rec drug ever. I have drank alcohol but i just dont get a whole lot out of it. No sense of power, well being, strength, size…i could go on.

    Performance enhancing drugs aren’t gateway drugs at least for some of us. This is a very strict lifestyle for us here , this is a life long thing not hey lets do a cycle and workout this summer. Nah fuck that, im in it for life.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  12. #12
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Agreed. Never done any rec drug ever. I have drank alcohol but i just dont get a whole lot out of it. No sense of power, well being, strength, size…i could go on.

    Performance enhancing drugs aren’t gateway drugs at least for some of us. This is a very strict lifestyle for us here , this is a life long thing not hey lets do a cycle and workout this summer. Nah fuck that, im in it for life.
    Yeah, I think most of us are on here and doing gear so that we can be the best that we can be in our chosen sports. Doing drugs is counter productive to that goal and would probably be the first thing to go, before a lot of us would even consider running gear.
    Cuz likes this.

  13. #13
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    Yeah i agree with you guys here... i did mean to say it may be to SOME people. WHo have right personality or weakness for those kind of things. Maybe they are depressed, have anxiety, feel loneley,sad whatever ; have a sort of recklesness in them, have addictive personality and so on. Maybe they sayd to thenselves that they will never do drugs.. and now theyr pinning themselves eod and eating orals twice a day.. and they get into a party and still have a little anxiety or whatever... see some guys d0ing coke or hwatever and they already couple drinks in too think fuck it. Im on test, etc, feeling big and strong now im gonna try this too and i will rule the world lol or something in those lines

    Im just theoretically speaking and trying to paint a picture here... im not an expert but i think it can be a gateway for some people. People are very different
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-15-2022 at 04:29 AM.
    davimeireles likes this.

  14. #14
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    Maybe my post wasnt really relevant to the subject.. it was just the first thing it popped into my mind so i wrote it . I looked at his picture and to me somethibn in his face sayd roid addict lol.. Maybe its just me. No offence to anyone :-P

    Calum von Moger Window Jumps-calum_von_moger.jpg
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-15-2022 at 04:51 AM.
    davimeireles likes this.

  15. #15
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Maybe my post wasnt really relevant to the subject.. it was just the first thing it popped into my mind so i wrote it . I looked at his picture and to me somethibn in his face sayd roid addict lol.. Maybe its just me. No offence to anyone :-P

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calum_Von_Moger.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	181827
    Have you ever done a cycle before? Have you ever lifted a weight in your life?
    lovbyts likes this.

  16. #16
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Have you ever done a cycle before? Have you ever lifted a weight in your life?
    I have done one cycle. I have lifted weights and done calisthenics on and off since i was a teen.

    I have also been in prison for 4 years and ive seen so many addicts in my life... something in he's face was so familiar to me that screams addict.. As they say eyes are the mirror to the soul. As i sayd this is just my personal thoughts on the subject not facts and to be taken just as that
    davimeireles and Iranon like this.

  17. #17
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,061
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I wonder how bodybuilders manage to mix steroids with narcotics like amphetamines, coke etc!
    \^~^/
    ...
    ! !
    it’s not hard at all, more the merrier for some.
    KINGKONG and almostgone like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  18. #18
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,269
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    itís not hard at all, more the merrier for some.
    Itís actually quite fun. To each his own


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,313
    Most drug takers don't realise that the 'gateway intoxicant' was alcohol.

  20. #20
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    I have done one cycle. I have lifted weights and done calisthenics on and off since i was a teen.

    I have also been in prison for 4 years and ive seen so many addicts in my life... something in he's face was so familiar to me that screams addict.. As they say eyes are the mirror to the soul. As i sayd this is just my personal thoughts on the subject not facts and to be taken just as that
    One cycle well good stuff man

  21. #21
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    One cycle well good stuff man
    I just wrote what i thought, and thats all it was my thoughts. im not accusing anyone or anything , just speaking my mind in an as respectful way as possible. I didnt asy that calum is an addict, i sayd that TO ME he looked like an addict. Dont see why have to take so seriously . You guys say what you think and i chimed in too. Im new to this world so i might not be the smartest on these subjects but no reason to be mean
    Iranon and davimeireles like this.

  22. #22
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    I just wrote what i thought, and thats all it was my thoughts. im not accusing anyone or anything , just speaking my mind in an as respectful way as possible. I didnt asy that calum is an addict, i sayd that TO ME he looked like an addict. Dont see why have to take so seriously . You guys say what you think and i chimed in too. Im new to this world so i might not be the smartest on these subjects but no reason to be mean
    Bro no one is taking you seriously here i can assure you especially me. You can say whatever you want write whatever you want it dont matter. Time will tell what you’re about if you legit want to learn about AAS or just here to bullshit. Either is fine . Best of luck in whatever you are pursuing here .
    Honkey_Kong and lovbyts like this.

  23. #23
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,782
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Yeah i agree with you guys here... i did mean to say it may be to SOME people. WHo have right personality or weakness for those kind of things. Maybe they are depressed, have anxiety, feel loneley,sad whatever ; have a sort of recklesness in them, have addictive personality and so on. Maybe they sayd to thenselves that they will never do drugs.. and now theyr pinning themselves eod and eating orals twice a day.. and they get into a party and still have a little anxiety or whatever... see some guys d0ing coke or hwatever and they already couple drinks in too think fuck it. Im on test, etc, feeling big and strong now im gonna try this too and i will rule the world lol or something in those lines

    Im just theoretically speaking and trying to paint a picture here... im not an expert but i think it can be a gateway for some people. People are very different
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    I just wrote what i thought, and thats all it was my thoughts. im not accusing anyone or anything , just speaking my mind in an as respectful way as possible. I didnt asy that calum is an addict, i sayd that TO ME he looked like an addict. Dont see why have to take so seriously . You guys say what you think and i chimed in too. Im new to this world so i might not be the smartest on these subjects but no reason to be mean
    Honestly, I don't care about your opinion of Calum and I doubt anyone does. I saw you comparing meth to gear and claiming it's some sort of gateway drug and that's fvuking bullshit. You, by your own admissions have said that you've one done one cycle and don't know anything about gear. But then here you are saying that meth is "pretty much a steroid ."

    Your alleged prison resume doesn't mean shit to me. It doesn't mean you know shit about how addicts behave or how one becomes a junkie. All it means is that you did some bad shit and you were incarcerated for it. I've yet to ever meet somebody who has been like "well, I've never done meth, but I inject gear... So fvuk it why not start today?"

    Are there people who do rec drugs and AAS? Yeah, sure there are. Does one lead to the other? All you have to do is look around here to see that it doesn't.
    lovbyts and Cuz like this.

  24. #24
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    134
    I dont get how you guys can be so daft.... did i say that everyone who starts AAS will end up a junkie 100%? They say alcohol is gateway drug does that mean that everyone or most who drink end up a meth addict? obv not

    And on the amphetamine subject. If the chemical gives you great amount of energy, stamina, highers self esteem, confidence etc etc imo that can be considered as "performance enhancing" in some situations. In 2nd WW german military gave amphetamine pills to soldiers and they could march for 3 days a row and didnt feel scared to run into battle as long as they had theyr pills in.

    an intelligent person should have some sort of analyze-ing capability and the capability to understand what the other side in a converation is meaning to say even if you dont agree with it. You two clearly have neither of those abilities

    but yeah, whatever
    davimeireles likes this.

  25. #25
    davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    1
    In my personal opinion, I think that drugs other than steroids will kill a bodybuilder faster, just as Zyzz died from the abuse of AAs with narcotics. I hear from his brother ChestBrah that he uses cocaine, and that he entered Brazil with a paper bag. Zyzz also used . So I think that bodybuilders or gym rats who live this lifestyle are black sheep that sooner or later will kill themselves more quickly.

  26. #26
    davimeireles is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,160
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rich Piana was addicted to Opium, no wonder his death had such repercussions. What I take from this is if you use steroids don't use other drugs, because steroids already tax your health too much, adding this with narcotic drugs is certain death.

  27. #27
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,754
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    I dont get how you guys can be so daft.... did i say that everyone who starts AAS will end up a junkie 100%? They say alcohol is gateway drug does that mean that everyone or most who drink end up a meth addict? obv not

    And on the amphetamine subject. If the chemical gives you great amount of energy, stamina, highers self esteem, confidence etc etc imo that can be considered as "performance enhancing" in some situations. In 2nd WW german military gave amphetamine pills to soldiers and they could march for 3 days a row and didnt feel scared to run into battle as long as they had theyr pills in.

    an intelligent person should have some sort of analyze-ing capability and the capability to understand what the other side in a converation is meaning to say even if you dont agree with it. You two clearly have neither of those abilities

    but yeah, whatever
    Just keep spewing nonsense. You’re free to do whatever you want. And by all means keep blessing us with your profound knowledge on rec drugs. Its been awhile since weve had an expert roll through perhaps you have alot to offer the forum
    Mooseman33 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •