• 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: The Nameless Stranger movie

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

The Nameless Stranger movie

I watched The Nameless Stranger these days, a very good movie

Well an old western movie that demonstrates pure masculinity of the main character, amazing movie .... Rarely will women today find men like the main character of this movie, the guy was self confident and masculine both at the same time, today in day the male roots are more and more buried.....The title of the film was written wrong because in PT it is like this...

Ah, the name of the main author of the film is Clint Eastwood, it's worth watching his movies, in fact I'll see if I watch some more of his movies, the guy was masculinity in person.

https://www.netflix.com/br/title/589...vlang=pt&clip=
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 06-21-2022 at 02:36 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Rot-Iron66 is offline New Member
    One of my favorite movies ever, is High Plains Drifter, easily watched it 10+ times.
    Amazing...
    JaneDoe and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a different name in Brazil than here. High Plains Drifter is a good one. My favorite of the "Spaghetti Westerns" is "For a Few Dollars More"

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    High Plains Drifter & Josey Wales fan here. Last year I picked up some altered jeans from a gruff old tailor that calls himself the “jeans doctor” (that’s all he does). Swear to God, he had the soundtrack to The Good The Bad & The Ugly blaring through his speakers. Happy birthday Clint. Damn 92?!?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    High Plains Drifter & Josey Wales fan here. Last year I picked up some altered jeans from a gruff old tailor that calls himself the “jeans doctor” (that’s all he does). Swear to God, he had the soundtrack to The Good The Bad & The Ugly blaring through his speakers. Happy birthday Clint. Damn 92?!?

That’s “Mr. Eastwood” to you…

Dude is a living legend and one of a kind, haven’t seen a movie of his I didn’t love but The Unforgiven is probably my favorite…
    Cylon357, songdog and JaneDoe like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Eastwood is one of my favorite actors I honestly like his new shit better than his old. “ gran torino” and “the mule” are absolutely masterpieces not taking away from his originals they are good too but the story line is better to me on the new stuff pure genius and im confident he doesn’t give into hollywoods “agenda” we will call it.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Eastwood is one of my favorite actors I honestly like his new shit better than his old. “ gran torino” and “the mule” are absolutely masterpieces not taking away from his originals they are good too but the story line is better to me on the new stuff pure genius and im confident he doesn’t give into hollywoods “agenda” we will call it.

Couldn’t agree more! Gran Torino is a masterpiece and Mr. Eastwood doesn’t get caught up in the Hollywood BS.

The Unforgiven may be the best western ever made though, truly. It is violence and vigilantism at its finest

And “they” said he’d never make the crossover from TV.

Shit…
    Cylon357, Cuz and JaneDoe like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx17 View Post
    I've heard about this movie, but haven't had a chance to see it yet. Where did you see this movie? I understand that it is quite old and such movies as for me it is better to download from a torrent the pirate bay to watch in excellent quality and with good sound. I not only download movies there, but also everything I need. If anything, it's one of the oldest, largest and most popular torrent sites in the world. It seems to me that you can find absolutely everything there already.
    Well on Netflix!
    Can you send me the link of these "torrent sites"?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 07-06-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Couldn’t agree more! Gran Torino is a masterpiece and Mr. Eastwood doesn’t get caught up in the Hollywood BS.

The Unforgiven may be the best western ever made though, truly. It is violence and vigilantism at its finest

And “they” said he’d never make the crossover from TV.

Shit…

Gran Torino
    I was disappointed with the movie's ending, he couldn't have died. I found it frustrating!

Thread Information