Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Free Brittney Griner...!!!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I have no idea, I haven’t watched any basketballers since about 5 th grade

Its just not my thing, pro sports that is. Or liberals or democrats oh oops wrong forum.

But, back the lawn care, its really coming along despite the drought. My good neighbor referred a company to me i plan on using next year to treat the crab grass
    We got rid of ours a few years back and went the artificial route. Looks damn good & no maintenance needed. Folks in our neighborhood are letting their grass die or just tear it out immediately.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    “We” the Russians would never be that petty

She’s an idiot - the Ruskies are ass holes

That about covers it -

I don’t exactly see any point to anything anymore
    This is really all there is to say on the topic.
    < <Samson> > and XnavyHMCS like this.

Blog Entries
    I have no idea, I haven’t watched any basketballers since about 5 th grade

Its just not my thing, pro sports that is. Or liberals or democrats oh oops wrong forum.

But, back the lawn care, its really coming along despite the drought. My good neighbor referred a company to me i plan on using next year to treat the crab grass
    I used to do a really good job of lawn maintenance. We had a solid zoysia grass front lawn that I kept well manicured... it was like a putting green. Had to mow that shizzle about every 5 days in the summer and that was PITA, but man it looked good.

Then moved to Florida and I haven't done lawn work in years. Too many services around here that do good work for cheap. I don't even have a lawn mower any more! That feels odd, because I used to have both a rider and a push mower, leaf blower and weed eater, drop and broadcast spreaders etc etc. Hell, I even had a sod cutter at one point.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Been ridiculously dry here. About the only thing thriving is sunflowers. Corn and melons have all but dried up. Soybeans are struggling.
    You just have to love the irony . . . . not one of the driest places on earth at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Brittney Griner...!!!-44b6c95d-8de4-4ff1-9731-198a3702f300.jpeg  

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I used to do a really good job of lawn maintenance. We had a solid zoysia grass front lawn that I kept well manicured... it was like a putting green. Had to mow that shizzle about every 5 days in the summer and that was PITA, but man it looked good.

Then moved to Florida and I haven't done lawn work in years. Too many services around here that do good work for cheap. I don't even have a lawn mower any more! That feels odd, because I used to have both a rider and a push mower, leaf blower and weed eater, drop and broadcast spreaders etc etc. Hell, I even had a sod cutter at one point.
    Yeah im finding myself doing mine every 5 days also and tbh its a headache. I just spent about 13 grand on lawn care maintenance machines. Now i have to use them. Part of my setup hereFree Brittney Griner...!!!-af01bf91-7419-4d17-b4b1-3f885062e0e1.jpg

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yeah im finding myself doing mine every 5 days also and tbh its a headache. I just spent about 13 grand on lawn care maintenance machines. Now i have to use them. Part of my setup hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	AF01BF91-7419-4D17-B4B1-3F885062E0E1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	673.6 KB 
ID:	181981
    I got this one of these a little while back. Been threatening to use it, but will probably wait until fall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Brittney Griner...!!!-pxl_20201107_185850771%7E2.jpg  
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I got this one of these a little while back. Been threatening to use it, but will probably wait until fall.
    Those br 600 are nice i had looked at one and the br800 at the dealer. I think stihl is best

Those br 600 are nice i had looked at one and the br800 at the dealer. I think stihl is best
    They're good, but I have Husqvarna stuff I love, too. An old Husqvarna Model 51 chainsaw that I actually like better than my Husqvarna 455.

Two Husqvarna riders.....one has a Kawasaki 15 HP motor; got it in 2002-ish. Want to say it's a YTH1542XP.Got a newer Husqvarna...think it's a TS248XDor something..has a Kawasaki 23hp engine. Absolutely can't complain about either one and the Kawasaki engines are just plain durable.

Husqvarna polesaw...at work and can't recall the model number.
    An OLD Echo SRM 2300 weed eater/brush cutter. Had it since 1994 or so? It's been a good one.

If you're going to work out in the yard and you have much to do, you have to have stuff to do it with and the time. Time is the killer for me.

Re: My leaf blower. I let the wife try it out when I first got, she nailed the throttle and it spun her around in the driveway. Shit was flying everywhere.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    They're good, but I have Husqvarna stuff I love, too. An old Husqvarna Model 51 chainsaw that I actually like better than my Husqvarna 455.

Two Husqvarna riders.....one has a Kawasaki 15 HP motor; got it in 2002-ish. Want to say it's a YTH1542XP.Got a newer Husqvarna...think it's a TS248XDor something..has a Kawasaki 23hp engine. Absolutely can't complain about either one and the Kawasaki engines are just plain durable.

Husqvarna polesaw...at work and can't recall the model number.
    An OLD Echo SRM 2300 weed eater/brush cutter. Had it since 1994 or so? It's been a good one.

If you're going to work out in the yard and you have much to do, you have to have stuff to do it with and the time. Time is the killer for me.

Re: My leaf blower. I let the wife try it out when I first got, she nailed the throttle and it spun her around in the driveway. Shit was flying everywhere.
    I love my husky stuff too, i would prefer a husky chainsaw I believe they have more torque than the stihls even tho most vids i watch the stihl usually finishes a second or so faster but could be chain or other variables i know that 460 i got is a running son of a bitch

Blog Entries
    Yeah im finding myself doing mine every 5 days also and tbh its a headache. I just spent about 13 grand on lawn care maintenance machines. Now i have to use them. Part of my setup hereClick image for larger version. 

Name:	AF01BF91-7419-4D17-B4B1-3F885062E0E1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	673.6 KB 
ID:	181981
    Stihl and Husky... man, that's the stuff!

I will not buy lawn equipment
    I will not buy lawn

Damn you, Amazon!

Are you sitting on some acres or have young 'uns you can put to work to help out?
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Stihl and Husky... man, that's the stuff!

I will not buy lawn

Damn you, Amazon!

Are you sitting on some acres or have young 'uns you can put to work to help out?
    Not even an acre man, but since ive moved into suburbia theres so much edging, trimmint and blowing i had to have it or pay some douschebag to do it which more than likely i wouldnt be happy with. Lots of concrete and landscaping to trim edge and blow down
    Cylon357 likes this.

Not even an acre man, but since ive moved into suburbia theres so much edging, trimmint and blowing i had to have it or pay some douschebag to do it which more than likely i wouldnt be happy with. Lots of concrete and landscaping to trim edge and blow down
    You sound like me. If I see someone on my property, that tells me 2 things. They're trespassing and they need to do an about face and go away.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I love my husky stuff too, i would prefer a husky chainsaw I believe they have more torque than the stihls even tho most vids i watch the stihl usually finishes a second or so faster but could be chain or other variables i know that 460 i got is a running son of a bitch
    For what it's worth....absolute worst chainsaw I ever had....a 20" McCullough from the late 80's. Heaviest chainsaw I ever used....a grar driven McCullough from ~ early 60s.

Now, this thread has officially been derailed.

XnavyHMCS, Cuz and Cylon357 like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I mowed my lawn this morning. Im really loving my new Scag zero turn machine. I thought I was losing power but turns out the morning dew had the grass really damp making my tires spin
    Tell me you dont give a sh*t without saying you dont give a sh*t. lol
    SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When it says Stihl you know you have quality. I use to cut wood 5 days a week for almost 2 years and I learned quickly because I listened to the other people who had been doing it for a long time. Buy a Stihl and you wont have to worry about replacing your chain saw or fixing it every few months. Only problem Ive ever had with my Stihl was when I loaned it to someone and they ran straight gas in it. Never loaning it again.
    almostgone and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    When it says Stihl you know you have quality. I use to cut wood 5 days a week for almost 2 years and I learned quickly because I listened to the other people who had been doing it for a long time. Buy a Stihl and you wont have to worry about replacing your chain saw or fixing it every few months. Only problem Ive ever had with my Stihl was when I loaned it to someone and they ran straight gas in it. Never loaning it again.
    Yep, I have a "no loan" policy myself. I loaned my weed eater once and despite my requirements that they Sta-Bik and ethanol free gas, they fvcked it up. I got it back waaay past the promised return date and was told it was running rough. The following week I pulled the filter from the gas tank and the fuel line snapped into 2 pieces. Pulled another line and snap....another broken line.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Tell me you dont give a sh*t without saying you dont give a sh*t. lol
    Good laugh there lol

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Griner is a millionaire professional basketball player, that having been on Olympic teams should be well aware of the protocols of traveling to other countries.

The “clueless” basketball players from UCLA shoplifted at a high end Louis Vuitton store (not a candy bar from 7-11). One of those players was another Ball brother who now is playing in the developmental league for the NBA. His other 2 brothers are mega-stars in the NBA with massive contracts and their father played in the NBA as well. I personally would replace “clueless” with “arrogant & empowered”. So by your logic we have full rights to travel to these less than moral countries other than our own & freely break their laws, because they are a-holes & then criticize them for how they hand down their sentence?

A fantastic and brilliant movie before your time (1978) called “Midnight Express” based somewhat on a true story about abuse in a foreign prison and the horrors he faced there before escaping would be worth your feelings of sympathy for dumb-ass drug offenders in foreign countries
    Yeah, "Midnight Express" was totally badass. It must have come out, just before I was a teenager. Of course, the Hollywood embellishment aside, it was based on a true story. Perhaps not quite representative of the case in question (BG), but fitting, when it comes to the time behind bars...

For what it's worth....absolute worst chainsaw I ever had....a 20" McCullough from the late 80's. Heaviest chainsaw I ever used....a grar driven McCullough from ~ early 60s.

Now, this thread has officially been derailed.

Derailed... That's an understatement...

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Yeah, "Midnight Express" was totally badass. It must have come out, just before I was a teenager. Of course, the Hollywood embellishment aside, it was based on a true story. Perhaps not quite representative of the case in question (BG), but fitting, when it comes to the time behind bars...
    Saw it in college, it was pretty hard core for then. Maybe I need to see if it stands the test of time.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    She will be on an episode of locked up /banged up abroad, lol

I was a nba basketball fan, not as much recently, but it's like watching pro b-ball, just the 1st and 4th quarters are what really worth watching

Interesting about midnight express, on the show, banged up abroad formerly known as locked up abroad, the subject Billy Hayes carried a lot of hash bricks taped to his stomach

and it was during the Nixon admin. (extra conflict in the region) where that region had a real bad problem with foreigners bringing in and export heroin, so they wanted to make an example

just to play the devil's advocate,
    i think brittney grimer was caught with a light vape pen of cannabis oil

with all that's going on, she might do all 9 years because nobody has time now to deal in this age (because of covid, war, domestic issues) with getting her off early, she's had a violent criminal past beating up her wife and she doesn't exactly look wholesome with the tat's all over her and her manly voice

too bad, she should have researched the laws and not have been such an blatant, i don't give a F outlaw
    regardless if she was a pretty white blonde girl who Tom Petty sang about in the song "free fallin'", the general consensus is people don't like unsympathetic characters.

she will have time to improve herself like maybe read "how to make friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie in prison
    the mode or attitude of delivery of what a person says or does is just as important as what's being said or or done.
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 08-09-2022 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    She will be on an episode of locked up /banged up abroad, lol

I was a nba basketball fan, not as much recently, but it's like watching pro b-ball, just the 1st and 4th quarters are what really worth watching

Interesting about midnight express, on the show, banged up abroad formerly known as locked up abroad, the subject Billy Hayes carried a lot of hash bricks taped to his stomach

and it was during the Nixon admin. (extra conflict in the region) where that region had a real bad problem with foreigners bringing in and export heroin, so they wanted to make an example

just to play the devil's advocate,
    i think brittney grimer was caught with a light vape pen of cannabis oil

with all that's going on, she might do all 9 years because nobody has time now to deal in this age (because of covid, war, domestic issues) with getting her off early, she's had a violent criminal past beating up her wife and she doesn't exactly look wholesome with the tat's all over her and her manly voice

too bad, she should have researched the laws and not have been such an blatant, i don't give a F outlaw
    regardless if she was a pretty white blonde girl who Tom Petty sang about in the song "free fallin'", the general consensus is people don't like unsympathetic characters.

she will have time to improve herself like maybe read "how to make friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie in prison
    the mode or attitude of delivery of what a person says or does is just as important as what's being said or or done.
    NGR,
    BG on an episode of Banged Up Abroad... Ha Ha Ha!!!!
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    NGR,
    BG on an episode of Banged Up Abroad... Ha Ha Ha!!!!
    lol

that episode of billy hays on banged up abroad is very good, though. search for it

or as billy would say in his long island, ny accent.....britney will be on an episode of "banged up a broad!" (broad as in female in brooklyn new yawk lingo)
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Broad...

Now, that's a term which has definitely fallen out of vogue. I would imagine, in today's "woke" culture, it would be considered as unacceptable.

I grew up just outside of Chicago, 70s-80s and this term was quite common then.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’m looking past the fact that she’s an athlete, lesbian, multiracial, etc. If she was a beautiful blonde girl I bet you all would be singing a different tune. What if it was your 22 year old daughter that went there and made the mistake… ok different countries have different laws. Im in Munich, Germany, right now, just landed. I didn’t bring weed with me, but if I did and got caught, I would hope my fellow Americans wouldn’t throw me under the bus.

To me it sounds like y’all are jealous that she makes more money than you and so you are conflating things. You don’t know her as a person, she is not the other athletes who did stupid shit in other countries, she is not a champion of LGBTQ and non-patriotic, as far as I’m aware.

I don’t get the hostility towards her, tbh. It’s a bullshit law and Russia had it out for her as soon as they found the weed. They already knew the outcome of the trial before it even happened.

Now if you want to talk about how athletes are overpaid, or how athletes should be more patriotic (whatever that means), that’s a whole different discussion. If you look at just the facts, and don’t include your own prejudices, then it’s an American girl who made a bad decision over something stupid and inconsequential in everywhere but these backwards shithole countries, that is now serving a ridiculous sentence aimed at punishing America for involving itself in the Ukraine war. End of story.
    My thoughts are you do the crime you do the time.I don't care if she is gay pretty ugly black or white.She don't like this country so quit asking us to bale her out.
    Cuz, wango and Honkey_Kong like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information