Thread: BB using NUBAIN

jarrett is offline Senior Member

BB using NUBAIN

I've noticed alot of BB's lately using this stuff... curious if anyone would admitt to it in here.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Man, i sure hope i dont ever have to resort to injecting strong opiates like that for pain related to my BB! But, bump, i would also be curious to see who comes out and says they take it.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I've used pain killerz for BB problems, but nothing like nubain.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    friend that did it. but i dont talk to him anymore so i can't tell you any horror stories. o ya, and he was 17 or 18. i have tons of shit about how stupid that guy was/is. grams of test a week at 17 and other such stuff. about to start insulin at 18. GH. and while on other perscription drugs, such as soma, and vicodin. and also, the assortment of rec. drugs: weed, alcohol. that guy is a genius. some day ill make a post about him.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Very highly addictive...I really hope nobody on this board is using this narcotic...

shorty2big is offline Member
    I had a friend who used this stuff. Just about died 3 times over the course of several years. Highly addictive and fairly cheap. It's much like moraphine.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    the stuf seems pretty bad.. and its getting bigger and bigger
    Last edited by jarrett; 08-04-2003 at 01:42 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never used Nubain but I know several who have and a couple who have lost the battle. In the end it is counterproductive to everything we want to achieve.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Nubain is something nobody should ever consider on their own. If your best friend was hooked on it, would you use it anyways? Think about those that have lost the battle and then consider whether or not its worth it.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Too many people losing at that game! As much pain as I have in my knees and shoulders, I would NEVER consider using it! Too much to lose and nothing to gain,but an addiction that will lead you NO WHERE!
    Hell I've read enough articles about people just blowing it! Anyone see The Smashing Machine? Mark Kerr was an awesome Pride Fighter who now is just F*D! He can't fight anymore, although he's supposed to come back in a few months.
    Same goes for GHB, all that shit scares me man! F* That!

SID

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    So is it a pain killer or what I have never heard of it?

BIG R is offline Member
    I've seen it used in conjuction with valium. It is not good to see your friends pass out in the car and not wake up. I am the kinda guy that stays away from things that I think my take hold of me.......I know myself too well. Nubain is a no no.

I gave away my ghb because I "liked " it too much!

Peace
    R

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Both the ghb and nubain are two things, imo, that should never be messed with. I'm speaking of experiance on the ghb as for the other............to many horror stories to even make it a consideration or a want.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    This shit is way bad...I saw a special on I think Dateline about a town that was overturned by this shit...mainly the youth living there. They got addicted, crime rose and all other nasty shit happened becasue of this drug.

Also, if you all remember when Jack Osbourne went to rehab...he went in for this shit. Said it really fucked him up...wishes it on no one...

Pretty crazy shit...it amazes me how someone can let such a addictive and destructive drug take there whole life over....

Thread Information