Thread: My Rant...

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member

My Rant...

How come that every time that I log onto AR,,, that their is currnetly 197 active users...70members and 127 guests... Every day it is the same number!!!! WTF ... And even though I don't post that much,, I joined 12-08-2002 and I'm still a damn "newbie" I think I've been around long enough to know the ropes,, I just don't post to much because their is alot more qualified people to answer questions than myself. Anyway,, sorry guys,, for the lash out,, However I finished my cycle 2 weeks ago,, and I felt like getting loaded tonight,,, I figured I would get my feelings out

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    You need to take a special test to graduate to Junior member. Ask a senior member if you can take the test now.

I shall not ask,, for I will sit here and dwell in my own misery until I'm properly endorsed by one of the senior officials!!

Oh my god,,, now I'm a junior!! Hs

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont get this thread, are you drunk now?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Drunk people are funny. Hey, about that test....
    Is it multiple choice????
    Kinda like Which one of these members is not a moderator A. etc
    B. etc
    C. etc

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Good job, you passed the test

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci
    How come that every time that I log onto AR,,, that their is currnetly 197 active users...70members and 127 guests... Every day it is the same number!!!! WTF ... And even though I don't post that much,, I joined 12-08-2002 and I'm still a damn "newbie" I think I've been around long enough to know the ropes,, I just don't post to much because their is alot more qualified people to answer questions than myself. Anyway,, sorry guys,, for the lash out,, However I finished my cycle 2 weeks ago,, and I felt like getting loaded tonight,,, I figured I would get my feelings out
    Please view http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=57165 for information about the number of posts it takes to change your member status.

As far as the front page having a fixed number on that, you can rant on me about that all you want. It is a custom hack that we have on the message board, but due to the new file structure of vbulletin (in which we are currently in beta) we are not able to hack the program until the final release is released in the coming months. We have the numbers fixed right now and they will stay that way until the final release of vbulletin comes out.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah! so pipe down "Junior" !!
    it's not OUR fault you don't have a job that allows you to screw off all day posting on AR like Palme and I do!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah.....

Thread Information