Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 44
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: TREN Sex Drive

  1. #1
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Next door to your mother
    Posts
    130

    TREN Sex Drive

    So...currently running just my 200 mg Test C/week along with Tren at just 200 mg/week for now. Will ramp up to 400 in 2 weeks. Fiancé just told me, "You can get pussy wherever if I'm not giving you enough." I don't think she understamds TREN, even though I've thoroughly explained it. I'm thinking it's time to move on down the road. Any thoughts? Anyone? Before I go bust a nut in some ramdom bitch...please.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

  2. #2
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    So...currently running just my 200 mg Test C/week along with Tren at just 200 mg/week for now. Will ramp up to 400 in 2 weeks. Fiancé just told me, "You can get pussy wherever if I'm not giving you enough." I don't think she understamds TREN, even though I've thoroughly explained it. I'm thinking it's time to move on down the road. Any thoughts? Anyone? Before I go bust a nut in some ramdom bitch...please.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Dude, your lady just gave you the green light to go shag whoever the F you want. Literally, you should be busting a nut in some random lady right now.

    I don't think anyone is going to talk you down from this one...
    wellshii, songdog and XnavyHMCS like this.

  3. #3
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    675
    Wait wait your lady gave you a pass….. just like that?
    Interesting.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  4. #4
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    So...currently running just my 200 mg Test C/week along with Tren at just 200 mg/week for now. Will ramp up to 400 in 2 weeks. Fiancé just told me, "You can get pussy wherever if I'm not giving you enough." I don't think she understamds TREN, even though I've thoroughly explained it. I'm thinking it's time to move on down the road. Any thoughts? Anyone? Before I go bust a nut in some ramdom bitch...please.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    DAMN...!!!

    And you are asking for advice on what to do in this situation; no offence, but you must be a product of this younger generation, because I am sure that us long-in-the-tooth members would know what to do.

    Question: Dose she have a sister? *Asking for a friend.
    Cylon357, songdog and wellshii like this.

  5. #5
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Fiancé just told me, "You can get pussy wherever if I'm not giving you enough."
    This would probably be a relationship ender for me. If our intimacy isn't valued to the point of keeping it between us then, then I'd need to find a woman who's more in touch with her emotions.

    Jealousy is a normal and healthy human emotion, it is one of the emotions that, while negative, protects us in communal living (along with shame, anger, embarrassment, disgust). If my girlfriend didn't feel jealous at the thought of me banging another girl then I'd need to re-think my pair-bonding.

    I was naive when I was 21 and I asked my girlfriend if she'd like to bring another girl to bed. When I said that to her, she started crying. This is an appropriate response in an intimate relationship.
    Testie likes this.

  6. #6
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    By the way, and I speak here as a person who once took 1.2g Tren per week : I'd be more concerned with keeping my anger and pride at bay than satisfying my sexual urges.

    Tren is unique among androgens in its ability to induce aggression. You can get pretty brave on Testosterone by itself -- I myself have in the past -- but Tren must activate our dormant link to gorillas.

  7. #7
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    So...currently running just my 200 mg Test C/week along with Tren at just 200 mg/week for now. Will ramp up to 400 in 2 weeks. Fiancé just told me, "You can get pussy wherever if I'm not giving you enough." I don't think she understamds TREN, even though I've thoroughly explained it. I'm thinking it's time to move on down the road. Any thoughts? Anyone? Before I go bust a nut in some ramdom bitch...please.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I hope you know what it really means is she is already shagging someone else.

  8. #8
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    526
    Its a trap... never believe if your girl gives you a "free pass "... shes just bluffing and wants to see what you do... Atleast most girls are like that

  9. #9
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,687
    Tren put my sex drive in the passing lane and this was in my late 40s
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  10. #10
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I hope you know what it really means is she is already shagging someone else.
    BEAUTIFUL...!!! Classic forum response right here gents.
    lovbyts likes this.

  11. #11
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Tren put my sex drive in the passing lane and this was in my late 40s
    I agree with that; same here, and I'm 57.

  12. #12
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Its a trap... never believe if your girl gives you a "free pass "... shes just bluffing and wants to see what you do... Atleast most girls are like that
    Unforunately, sinCity is right... Too good to be true.

  13. #13
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Dude, your lady just gave you the green light to go shag whoever the F you want. Literally, you should be busting a nut in some random lady right now.

    I don't think anyone is going to talk you down from this one...
    I will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    So...currently running just my 200 mg Test C/week along with Tren at just 200 mg/week for now. Will ramp up to 400 in 2 weeks. Fiancé just told me, "You can get pussy wherever if I'm not giving you enough." I don't think she understamds TREN, even though I've thoroughly explained it. I'm thinking it's time to move on down the road. Any thoughts? Anyone? Before I go bust a nut in some ramdom bitch...please.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    If you're old lady is telling you to go fvuk other broads then I'm telling you it's probably over right now. She's probably out fvuking other dudes and that's why she's not giving you enough poon in the first place. And if the case is she's just "not that in to sex" and you are, then that's a recipe for failure too.

    I'll put it like this. My girl is the only person I desire to have sex with. If I wanted to go bang other broads, I wouldn't be in a relationship with her. And she has a sex drive that matches mine. I don't have to talk her in to it. I'm willing to bet your fiancé was not giving you enough sex before you were on tren too.

    So if you're not getting enough and that's causing a problem for you, then you probably should break up with her and find a girl that has the same drive as you.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  14. #14
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I hope you know what it really means is she is already shagging someone else.
    My thoughts exactly
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

  15. #15
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Next door to your mother
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    My thoughts exactly
    Thank you all for the responses! I appreciate the advice. Woman is solid as a rock. Tren is not my friend when it comes to this kinda shit.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    Do you not find it strange your woman told you to get pussy wherever if she isn’t enough? I mean idk man, you either got ONE in a million or this relationship probably isnt gonna last.
    songdog, wellshii, Testie and 4 others like this.

  17. #17
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Do you not find it strange your woman told you to get pussy wherever if she isn’t enough? I mean idk man, you either got ONE in a million or this relationship probably isnt gonna last.
    ^^ This is a great summary of where you are.

    Personally, I'm pulling for that one in a million!

    That said, a large percentages of marriages in the US end in divorce.

    OP, at the end of the day, you know where you are with your lady. Its got to be your call, you are the best informed... I find it very unlikely anybody here has a Doctorate in Relationship Counseling lol!

  18. #18
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Tren was good but scary In how horny it made me. I was raised to stick with my own kind but it made me want to bang non white women and really ugly white women.

  19. #19
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Tren was good but scary In how horny it made me. I was raised to stick with my own kind but it made me want to bang non white women and really ugly white women.
    Yeah, but even with tren , those ugly broads still didn't put out to you.
    Cuz, XnavyHMCS and Cylon357 like this.

  20. #20
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, but even with tren, those ugly broads still didn't put out to you.
    HK...
    You had me spitting my coffee up this morning.
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

  21. #21
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post

    I find it very unlikely anybody here has a Doctorate in Relationship Counseling lol!
    357 rolling again.
    The problem here on the forum is that most of us contributing members (I would be at great pains to classify myself in that category.) BELIEVE that we are relationship counselors; myself included...

    When I am in my counselor mode my typical advice, for a tranquil, happy relationship most commonly runs like this: Just look at what I have done, in the vast majority of my relationships, do the exact opposite, and you will be fine.

  22. #22
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,009
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    357 rolling again.
    The problem here on the forum is that most of us contributing members (I would be at great pains to classify myself in that category.) BELIEVE that we are relationship counselors; myself included...

    When I am in my counselor mode my typical advice, for a tranquil, happy relationship most commonly runs like this: Just look at what I have done, in the vast majority of my relationships, do the exact opposite, and you will be fine.
    Most actual relationship counselors are totally useless. They never give you an actual solution to fix problems. If they did, nobody would need to come back to them for follow-up sessions since their relationship would be fixed. Instead, they just talk about "feelings" and give cliffhangers for the next session but never actually work on fixing the causes of the problems. And they'll keep doing that until the relationship fails so they can bilk every penny they can out of it.

    You'll probably get more sound advice from random strangers, since most people alive have positive and negative experiences and can use those to guide others with.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  23. #23
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah, but even with tren, those ugly broads still didn't put out to you.

    I'm a white immigrant in Flordia. We don't really have the type of central american browns in Australia that Flordia has. I find it easier to pick up women here than I did back home. Must be the funny accent, who knows.
    XnavyHMCS and kinescoach407 like this.

  24. #24
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Yesterday I went to Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous for the first time in 7 years, just to pop in for a visit. Really surprised to see 26 people in the room, and even more surprised to see that half of them were female.

    So you can walk in and sit down, and someone will say "Hi I'm Jennifer and I'm an addict", but then when it comes around to you: "Hi I'm Cornish and I'm on tren ".
    wellshii likes this.

  25. #25
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Yesterday I went to Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous for the first time in 7 years, just to pop in for a visit. Really surprised to see 26 people in the room, and even more surprised to see that half of them were female.

    So you can walk in and sit down, and someone will say "Hi I'm Jennifer and I'm an addict", but then when it comes around to you: "Hi I'm Cornish and I'm on tren".
    How do I find this meeting?

  26. #26
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    How do I find this meeting?
    What country/state are you in?
    wellshii likes this.

  27. #27
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by honkey_kong View Post
    most actual relationship counselors are totally useless. They never give you an actual solution to fix problems. If they did, nobody would need to come back to them for follow-up sessions since their relationship would be fixed. Instead, they just talk about "feelings" and give cliffhangers for the next session but never actually work on fixing the causes of the problems. And they'll keep doing that until the relationship fails so they can bilk every penny they can out of it.

    You'll probably get more sound advice from random strangers, since most people alive have positive and negative experiences and can use those to guide others with.
    totally agree...!!!

  28. #28
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    What country/state are you in?
    US . Texas

  29. #29
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    US . Texas

    Austin and surrounding areas:

    Meeting Time and Locations for Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous

    Houston:

    https://www.slaa-houston.org/meetings

    There might be other smaller groups around Texas too. By the way you'll see them use the word 'anorexia' to mean a person who has withdrawn from social/romantic/sexual interaction. They call it 'social anorexia' -- it has nothing to do with eating little food.
    XnavyHMCS and wellshii like this.

  30. #30
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Austin and surrounding areas:

    Meeting Time and Locations for Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous

    Houston:

    https://www.slaa-houston.org/meetings

    There might be other smaller groups around Texas too. By the way you'll see them use the word 'anorexia' to mean a person who has withdrawn from social/romantic/sexual interaction. They call it 'social anorexia' -- it has nothing to do with eating little food.
    Fuck!

    I'm gonna take a break from the forum and search my local.

    These recovery groups sound like they could be way better than Tinder, or better than any Bucket of Fish could ever be.

    I can see myself now: "Hey baby, it's ok. More than that; it is expected to fall off the wagon, even more than once. The goal is to achieve a full recovery..."

  31. #31
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Austin and surrounding areas:

    Meeting Time and Locations for Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous

    Houston:

    https://www.slaa-houston.org/meetings

    There might be other smaller groups around Texas too. By the way you'll see them use the word 'anorexia' to mean a person who has withdrawn from social/romantic/sexual interaction. They call it 'social anorexia' -- it has nothing to do with eating little food.
    You gotta click on that slaa-houston site. It appears to be run by some religious group / organization; so you can bet that it is legit. I mean, not that I have ever heard of any religious leaders being "caught with their pants down" and slamming some ass; all in the name of Jesus...

    Man, I missed my calling. I should have been some quasi religious leader / guru. Styling myself after the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh:

    "He rejected institutional religions, insisting that spiritual experience could not be organized into any one system of religious dogma. As a guru, he taught a form of meditation called dynamic meditation and advocated that his followers live fully but without attachment, a rejection of traditional ascetic practices. In advocating a more progressive attitude to human sexuality he caused controversy in India during the late 1960s and became known as "the sex guru".

    Now there is a son of a bitch after my own heart there!

    In the early 80's he built a commune in the state of Oregon. I think it was either 20/20 or 60 Minutes who went there and filmed. I remember a bunch of the footage was scrambled, because you had a slew of naked people all over, with couples and threesomes, etc, having sex outdoors; definitely very religious and a true paradise. Of course, it didn't take long for the poor Bhagwan to run afoul of the authorities, and termination of his activities was implemented.

    The Bhagwan was just one, in a long line of religious leaders who got snared in the sex trap.
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 12-31-2022 at 07:44 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  32. #32
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Of course, it didn't take long for the poor Bhagwan to run afoul of the authorities, and termination of his activities was implemented.
    All those priests and guru guys get a bad rap. I mean really, in the grand scheme of things, it's the Mexican cartels that get a dog to eat your genitals. That's like an amalgamation of oral sex, beastiality, cannibalism (sort of), and sexual violence.

    But nobody's trying to defame the cartels.
    XnavyHMCS and wellshii like this.

  33. #33
    XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    All those priests and guru guys get a bad rap. I mean really, in the grand scheme of things, it's the Mexican cartels that get a dog to eat your genitals. That's like an amalgamation of oral sex, beastiality, cannibalism (sort of), and sexual violence.

    But nobody's trying to defame the cartels.
    I agree with you on the Cartels. It would appear that, in some nefarious fashion, the US security / LEO apparatus needs them to justify there existence, to some degree. If they sweep the board clean of the scum, then we don't need all these cops, prisons and the alphabet of govt. agencies which we have today. Certainly, we would require a lot less of these aforementioned organisms of the State.

    Now, don't get me wrong; I like/d my drugs. So I guess that I have been a Cartel supporter...

  34. #34
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Now, don't get me wrong; I like/d my drugs. So I guess that I have been a Cartel supporter...

    There's somewhat of an overlap between SLAA and NA.

  35. #35
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Next door to your mother
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Do you not find it strange your woman told you to get pussy wherever if she isn’t enough? I mean idk man, you either got ONE in a million or this relationship probably isnt gonna last.
    Ya...tren isn't helping matters at all, but truth is I've been wanting out of it. Just throws a wrench in the gears of the work, workout, school routine. But that's part of the issue anyway. We're both really too busy with our other priorities to put in the time & effort that a relationship needs. Such is life.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  36. #36
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Ya...tren isn't helping matters at all, but truth is I've been wanting out of it. Just throws a wrench in the gears of the work, workout, school routine. But that's part of the issue anyway. We're both really too busy with our other priorities to put in the time & effort that a relationship needs. Such is life.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Dude, the hell, man? You should have led with this lol!

    It sounds like you are going to be splitting up ANYHOW, with or without tren in the picture. Man up, do the right thing, and quit trying to use tren as an excuse. Everybody, including your (soon to be ex) lady will appreciate the honesty and respect you more in the long run.
    wango likes this.

  37. #37
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Good golly. After I read what members said prior to my usage, I was still surprised by the multitude of effects Tren has. Having your sexual needs covered ahead of time is as needed as having ancillaries stocked before you cycle, just in case of sides.

    That said at 61, it turned me into a sexual fiend at as little as 125 mg./wk. Cy is so correct about being open; you almost need to make a public service announcement to all of your close contacts as a courtesy.

    Regarding this topic, my wife understands and allows my extra sexual needs/indiscretions (we’re nearing our 40th anniversary and have never been more rock solid) & I warned my “other source” of a change in my needs. BTW, her roommate/bf who she knew used AAS was appreciative of knowing about tren, because she said this explained some of his personality changes that confused her.

    Believe it or not, I’m contemplating using tren again as I approach 65. I’ve spent 6 months dropping 35 pounds and using Tren when at a low bf is very tempting. YOLO.
    XnavyHMCS and Cylon357 like this.

  38. #38
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Do you not find it strange your woman told you to get pussy wherever if she isn’t enough? I mean idk man, you either got ONE in a million or this relationship probably isnt gonna last.
    What she means is she wants him to tell her that She is enough and he doesnt need any more. If not then its over.
    Honkey_Kong and Cornish like this.

  39. #39
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Next door to your mother
    Posts
    130
    Decided it's best to not make life-altering decisions while running tren , obviously. I probably shouldn't even be posting while on it. Combined with minor trensomnia...who knows wtf I'll say? Y'all with the partners that let you get side action or even bring it home to you...my hat is off! If my woman would bring them home for the both of us, I could dig it. But if she just let me smash other women, I wouldn't be able to trust that she wasn't doing the same for herself...but if you're cool with that (I'm too jealous, I think) then great for the both of you. It's probably the most honest & mature way to approach human sexuality. Fuck, I don't know. Whatever. Let this thread die already.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    lovbyts likes this.

  40. #40
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,224
    Good choice imo
    Cornish and Honkey_Kong like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •