• 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Highschool suspends football coach for “too intense of a workout” …(300 pushups)

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Highschool suspends football coach for “too intense of a workout” …(300 pushups)

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/texas-h...201813179.html

Says the coach was basically fired over making the team do “300-400” pushups.

Seems like this was supposed to be done in an hour maybe not sure also conflicting info on the students had a choice to do them or not seems odd to me I mean this is disappointing but this new generation is getting softer every year and with the wokeness we have in schools masculinity is on the decline.

Yahoo news is nothing more than a tabloid news source i will skim over their context when im really bored every once in a while.

Supposedly some kids hospitalized due to the extremely god awful intense push-up workout… yeah ok

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Seems like this was supposed to be done in an hour maybe not sure also conflicting info on the students had a choice to do them or not seems odd to me I mean this is disappointing but this new generation is getting softer every year and with the wokeness we have in schools masculinity is on the decline.

Yahoo news is nothing more than a tabloid news source i will skim over their context when im really bored every once in a while.

Supposedly some kids hospitalized due to the extremely god awful intense push-up workout… yeah ok
    Another FINE EXAMPLE of the "pussification of American masculinity" the "emasculation of American manhood"... WTF...!!!

What the fuck is happening to American society? I'm going to go out on a limb here gents, what I am going to suggest, and I know that many of you are in this role yourselves but; the first fucking fault lies at home, with the parents. Parents permitting their boys to be question coaches, question authority figures, team leaders... I am certain that some of you guys are (rather unfortunately, but hey, we been lucky, a lot of guys don't make it this far) from the old school, like myself; we suffered this type of treatment, this type of punishment, and we grew to be better men, stronger men, I believe in part, because of this treatment.

Fucking society... I don't want to sound like Socrates or something, but I pity the future. I'm glad I will be dead in 20-30 yrs, todays creations have the con and the helm...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/studies-m...110000799.html

A bit off topic, Cuz; excuse me for muddling up your thread, but this is somewhat congruent with the aforementioned emasculation of American manhood that I touched upon.

"A 2022 report from the Williams Institute, a research center at the University of California, Los Angeles, estimates that 1.3 percent of adults ages 18-24 and 1.4 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds are transgender, with a gender identity different than the one assigned at birth. Teens and young adults are much more likely to be transgender than older adults."

^Quoted from the above article^... So, let me get this straight; we have 1.3% of adults and 1.4% of teenagers who identify or are trans... So the other 98.6% of us have to bend over backwards to accommodate this misfits...

WTF...
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 01-13-2023 at 11:53 AM.
    lovbyts likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/studies-m...110000799.html

A bit off topic, Cuz; excuse me for muddling up your thread, but this is somewhat congruent with the aforementioned emasculation of American manhood that I touched upon.

"A 2022 report from the Williams Institute, a research center at the University of California, Los Angeles, estimates that 1.3 percent of adults ages 18-24 and 1.4 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds are transgender, with a gender identity different than the one assigned at birth. Teens and young adults are much more likely to be transgender than older adults."

^Quoted from the above article^... So, let me get this straight; we have 1.3% of adults and 1.4% of teenagers who identify or are trans... So the other 98.6% of us have to bend over backwards to accommodate this misfits...

WTF...
    That’s the route this country is going.

My favorite one this week is the Michigan town voting to sacrifice animals , it passed.

Now will the woke side with the muslims or the animals ?

That’s the route this country is going.

My favorite one this week is the Michigan town voting to sacrifice animals , it passed.

Now will the woke side with the muslims or the animals ?
    Beautiful...!!!

You know we are straight up fucked, when the left sanctions animal sacrifice...

God bless America...

I only hope that there "enough" red blooded American males left, to stem the tide.
    Cuz, SampsonandDelilah and songdog like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    This country is lead by a bunch of Low IQ high estrogen cunts.
    And this younger generation pisses me the fuck off.
    Along with everything else going backwards.
    I could rant a 500 page essay on why this country along with the world is whacko.
    But theres no point .
    Last edited by wellshii; 01-13-2023 at 04:00 PM.
    XnavyHMCS and lovbyts like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    This is not just an American phenomenon, the entire western world is having its men pussified.

Test levels in the general population are at there lowest in human history due to microplasticts, vaccines, shit food, fertilisers and atrazine.

When I was a lad at school you would get a hiding from the other kids if you was weak or a shirt lifter. Now the weird is considered normal and the once normal considered weird.
    wellshii, Booz, XnavyHMCS and 1 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You know whats even worse is the liberal trash commenting. These motherfuckers are the men out there sitting in front of their computers eating a bag of chips and drinking corn syrup soda that couldn’t even change a fucking flat tire…

Just look at the comments

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18FE15DE-90D0-4CCF-95E3-47BE0BE188E0.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	382.9 KB 
ID:	182321

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You know whats even worse is the liberal trash commenting. These motherfuckers are the men out there sitting in front of their computers eating a bag of chips and drinking corn syrup soda that couldn’t even change a fucking flat tire…

Just look at the comments

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18FE15DE-90D0-4CCF-95E3-47BE0BE188E0.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	382.9 KB 
ID:	182321

There was a study that shows lefties as generally being more physically weak than conservatives. That is why they want to take resources from other peoples hard work because they are not capable of doing it themselves.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

What were they hospitalized with? Sand in the vagina?

And on the coach's side here, I don't think 300-400 is enough pushups. If the players could finish it, then you didn't work them hard enough.
    wellshii and XnavyHMCS like this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Its a football team. You can't hack it you walk off the fucking field and go carry the cheerleaders tampon bucket in shame. In all seriousness its a team sport that you can quit anytime. No ones telling anyone you have to do this, they're telling them if they wanna be winners in the sport their playing they have to. Kids need to learn that there are winners and losers in high school because they're sure as fuck gonna find out when they hit the real world and then they're gonna cry when they realize how far that beta shit is gonna take them in life
    XnavyHMCS and wellshii like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Its funny too because these kids probably eat like fucking shit as well.
    Cheetos and takis
    And whatever junk the FDA allows in the markets.
    The little estrogenic bodies couldnt handle a few push ups from exertion .
    Probably also chronically dehydrated as well due to shit diets and drinking colas all day.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Cheetos and takis
    Probably also chronically dehydrated as well due to shit diets and drinking colas all day.
    I think we tend to exaggerate a bit when we talk about the junk food and sodas. It's not healthy, but a teenage boy should be able to eat a lot of chips and drink a lot of Cokes and still do some pushups.

I really don't even think the drop in men's testosterone today is as closely linked to the diet as a lot of people think. I'll be you it's almost entirely behavioral. Why do these teens even need to make testosterone? They're not doing anything physical at all. They're not looking for girls to fvuk. So without the body needing to do these things, it doesn't have a need to create the hormone to facilitate it.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Cheetos and takis
    Well, I guess that’s the way it is in your schools or in Texas (where this happened) high schools, I don’t know ???

Taught high school in the Los Angeles area for 20 years. Many of the varsity football players elected my class. Some of my students kept their high protein, pre-prepped lunches in my refrigerator and used my microwave. Some kids I’d workout next too at the same gym after school.

My school & it’s students sure as shit doesn’t fit your profile (I’m retired now, but obviously still a proud teacher). But like I initially said, if it’s that way where you are, like what happened in Texas; what a pity.
    XnavyHMCS and Test Monsterone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Well, I guess that’s the way it is in your schools or in Texas (where this happened) high schools, I don’t know ???

Taught high school in the Los Angeles area for 20 years. Many of the varsity football players elected my class. Some of my students kept their high protein, pre-prepped lunches in my refrigerator and used my microwave. Some kids I’d workout next too at the same gym after school.

My school & it’s students sure as shit doesn’t fit your profile (I’m retired now, but obviously still a proud teacher). But like I initially said, if it’s that way where you are, like what happened in Texas; what a pity.
    I would say that our esteemed colleague wellshii is not "incorrect" in what he stated. I believe that the athletic students are as concerned as we were, when we were that age, concerning nutrition and training, but I think that we see a definite trend away from masculinity nowadays.

Like at my high school where I have a contract, I don't see very many students who are dating, playing kissy face, or any romantic interest in the opposite sex... When I was in HS, we had a few girls in trouble every year, everybody was dating somebody; the standard teenage sex drive. Now, I think that the majority of today's misguided youth are more concerned with social media and their online persona, than concerned about getting some pussy. When I was in HS, I was trying like a madman to score, as I imagine that many of you gents were doing the same.
    wellshii and wango like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Another FINE EXAMPLE of the "pussification of American masculinity" the "emasculation of American manhood"... WTF...!!!

What the fuck is happening to American society?
    I'm going to go out on a limb here gents, what I am going to suggest, and I know that many of you are in this role yourselves but; the first fucking fault lies at home, with the parents. Parents permitting their boys to be question coaches, question authority figures, team leaders... I am certain that some of you guys are (rather unfortunately, but hey, we been lucky, a lot of guys don't make it this far) from the old school, like myself; we suffered this type of treatment, this type of punishment, and we grew to be better men, stronger men, I believe in part, because of this treatment.

Fucking society... I don't want to sound like Socrates or something, but I pity the future. I'm glad I will be dead in 20-30 yrs, todays creations have the con and the helm...
    You ever read the book "Freakonomics"? If not, maybe just skim a few chapters, it gets REALLY dull. Basically, it is sort of in part about chaos theory: how a small seemingly random event can have unexpected, unrelated, and significant long term effects. There is more to it than that, but that is at least a part of it.

Got that? Yeah, it is kind of deep for a Sunday morning lol!

With that in mind, I present to you Cylon357's Theory on the apparent castration of the American male. I call it:

The Freakonomics of Finasteride.

Oooh, yeah shit just got real, didn't it? In short, maybe some men tolerate the effects of tanking their DHT into the dirt well, but perhaps their offspring do NOT. I mean, the product carries a warning about pregnant women even touching it. So, all those late Boomers and maybe early Gen X'ers, that hopped right on fina to save their hair, then knocked their lady up, yeah, maybe that's where some of this generations softness comes from.

Granted, a lot of this is speculation and could totally be BS, but the timing does seem to line up pretty well. And tanking the single most masculinizing hormone... I mean, what could possibly go wrong with that?

That doesn't mean finasteride doesn't have a use, or that any of the men involved knew the risks and did it anyhow. I could be talking out my ass, but the data is what it is...
    lovbyts, XnavyHMCS and wango like this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/call-acti...232846967.html

Yeah... Gotta keep the idea of racism alive and well, so that organizations such as the NAACP and BLM can profit off of it.

Take a quick look at the article and the comments. You will see how the tables have turned against the white teachers and students. Isn't all this multi-cultureism and integration great and beneficial to the masses...

Wango needs to pipe in here, because he is a 20+ year veteran of the teaching trenches; I would wager that he can tell some stories, both positive and negative concerning this topic.

* Excuse me Cuz; I don't intend to derail your thread, but here is something which pertains to high school...
    wango likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You ever read the book "Freakonomics"? If not, maybe just skim a few chapters, it gets REALLY dull. Basically, it is sort of in part about chaos theory: how a small seemingly random event can have unexpected, unrelated, and significant long term effects. There is more to it than that, but that is at least a part of it.

Got that? Yeah, it is kind of deep for a Sunday morning lol!

With that in mind, I present to you Cylon357's Theory on the apparent castration of the American male. I call it:

The Freakonomics of Finasteride.

Oooh, yeah shit just got real, didn't it? In short, maybe some men tolerate the effects of tanking their DHT into the dirt well, but perhaps their offspring do NOT. I mean, the product carries a warning about pregnant women even touching it. So, all those late Boomers and maybe early Gen X'ers, that hopped right on fina to save their hair, then knocked their lady up, yeah, maybe that's where some of this generations softness comes from.

Granted, a lot of this is speculation and could totally be BS, but the timing does seem to line up pretty well. And tanking the single most masculinizing hormone... I mean, what could possibly go wrong with that?

That doesn't mean finasteride doesn't have a use, or that any of the men involved knew the risks and did it anyhow. I could be talking out my ass, but the data is what it is...
    I listened to an episode of JRE podcast recently where he had a reproductive specialist from Harvard. She believes that phthalates, a chemical found in most plastic and modern society's conveniences like non stick cookware has been one of the main causes of gender dysmorphia and men becomeing more feminine and women becoming more masculine. Not just testosterone and estrogen levels but the physical aspects that make us different and are makers of fertility in both sexes are changing. I forget her name but i'm sure you can google the podcase it makes for an interesting 45 minutes despite her annoying voice.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/call-acti...232846967.html

Yeah... Gotta keep the idea of racism alive and well, so that organizations such as the NAACP and BLM can profit off of it.

Take a quick look at the article and the comments. You will see how the tables have turned against the white teachers and students. Isn't all this multi-cultureism and integration great and beneficial to the masses...

Wango needs to pipe in here, because he is a 20+ year veteran of the teaching trenches; I would wager that he can tell some stories, both positive and negative concerning this topic.

* Excuse me Cuz; I don't intend to derail your thread, but here is something which pertains to high school...
    Narrow it down please. Let me just say one thing, I’m retired and the time was right. Guys like myself are are dinosaurs in our thinking and approach to education and discipline. We were brought up in the 60’s, different times. My hands, my thinking. That said, in order to survive and succeed, I had to evolve in some matters and I’m mellowing in age (like a fine wine, lol).

Thanks for asking brother blues, just give me something specific or I’ll ramble.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -f6c16485-8c33-4b66-be80-f2dc4d63b314.jpeg   -d9444a6d-38da-41b1-98ac-f5ee207ba68a.jpeg  
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Narrow it down please. Let me just say one thing, I’m retired and the time was right. Guys like myself are are dinosaurs in our thinking and approach to education and discipline. We were brought up in the 60’s, different times. My hands, my thinking. That said, in order to survive and succeed, I had to evolve in some matters and I’m mellowing in age (like a fine wine, lol).

Thanks for asking brother blues, just give me something specific or I’ll ramble.
    Joliet Jake,

Since you are an esteemed veteran of the LA school system (my presumption), can you expound on race relations, any differences which you saw concerning ss to ss interaction/s, and perhaps how race relations colored your career throughout the years.

Thanks brother.

*BADASS tats... You probably wouldn't even have difficulty getting hired nowadays with ink like that. Hell, I am living and teaching in SE Poland, the Bible Belt region, and I have students who have more ink than I do... Couple of them with tats on their neck... And I am teaching at a school which rates inn the top 3 in our state.
    Last edited by XnavyHMCS; 01-15-2023 at 12:43 PM.
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

Joliet Jake,

Since you are an esteemed veteran of the LA school system (my presumption), can you expound on race relations, any differences which you saw concerning ss to ss interaction/s, and perhaps how race relations colored your career throughout the years.

Thanks brother.

*BADASS tats... You probably wouldn't even have difficulty getting hired nowadays with ink like that. Hell, I am living and teaching in SE Poland, the Bible Belt region, and I have students who have more ink than I do... Couple of them with tats on their neck... And I am teaching at a school which rates inn the top 3 in our state.
    Thanks for the compliment. I only put on ink that means something deep to me, which is also why I have the US flag, Statue of Liberty and Mother Mary (amongst others). Dig neck ink, but at 65 it might be a bad fit.

I don’t want to detour from Cuz’s thread. I’ll PM you unless you want to start a new thread. The previous point I made was out of love and pride to my school/home/family for 21 years. Our males (at least my kids) just don’t fit that description. I taught in a “throw-back” community. It is like me, progressive in some things, but OLD SCHOOL at heart.

For the record, we suspended (not fired) a coach that made his players do prolonged wheel barrel drills when the pavement was scorching. Some kids had mild burns that required treatment.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If you look at it as a chest workout - a typical workout I would do if all I could do was pushups, is 16 sets of 20. That’s 320 push-ups. Imo that’s kind of excessive on just one movement. I’ve never gone to the gym and done 16 sets of any one exercise. Now depending on the ages of these kids and how much previous experience they have exercising, 300-400 push-ups shouldn’t be too much. It’s just a dumb idea to do any one movement that many times. I mean, what are you really doing with that many push-ups? I would make that workout into a split and at least do other shit so it’s not the same repetitive motion.

As far as the “pussification” of western men, I believe it’s more so mental than physical. I mean kids are getting bigger and stronger every year. How do you explain all these records being broken year after year? Men used to be like average 5’5” in the 1800s (just guessing). When I saw those Roman body armors they looked small.

I’m just saying; while there are a lot of kids sitting and playing video games all day and not getting any exercise, others are breaking records, becoming phenomenal athletes.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I really can't see 300 pushups in an hours time leading to rhabdomyolysis unless there were some underlying health problem or there was an ass load of cardio.

Anyone that's ever been in the 300 club can easily knock out 70 pushups in 2 minutes with good form, 70 situps in 2 minutes, and run 2 miles in under 12:55 for 17 year olds.

Granted this was back in the early 80s when I first achieved it, then it was expected of you to maintain it. I don't think people are that different physically now.

On the other hand there is a lot more drama broadcast these days and damn if misery doesn't love company.

Hopefully, no players were truly injured, they just got a taste of work..

Edit: Yes, for the record, I despised the pencil physique guys that would turn in 11:30 or so then go puff away at a Marlboro.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-17-2023 at 05:58 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Sorry, got sidetracked. Definitely should get all of the facts and make sure no player actually did incur any injuries.

Back to looking for good stick matches. These green environmental matches suck. Think the meth heads use something in the red phosphorus matches or the Patriot Act made them illegal...maybe?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If you look at it as a chest workout - a typical workout I would do if all I could do was pushups, is 16 sets of 20. That’s 320 push-ups. Imo that’s kind of excessive on just one movement. I’ve never gone to the gym and done 16 sets of any one exercise. Now depending on the ages of these kids and how much previous experience they have exercising, 300-400 push-ups shouldn’t be too much. It’s just a dumb idea to do any one movement that many times. I mean, what are you really doing with that many push-ups? I would make that workout into a split and at least do other shit so it’s not the same repetitive motion.

As far as the “pussification” of western men, I believe it’s more so mental than physical. I mean kids are getting bigger and stronger every year. How do you explain all these records being broken year after year? Men used to be like average 5’5” in the 1800s (just guessing). When I saw those Roman body armors they looked small.

I’m just saying; while there are a lot of kids sitting and playing video games all day and not getting any exercise, others are breaking records, becoming phenomenal athletes.
    Exactly...!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I listened to an episode of JRE podcast recently where he had a reproductive specialist from Harvard. She believes that phthalates, a chemical found in most plastic and modern society's conveniences like non stick cookware has been one of the main causes of gender dysmorphia and men becomeing more feminine and women becoming more masculine. Not just testosterone and estrogen levels but the physical aspects that make us different and are makers of fertility in both sexes are changing. I forget her name but i'm sure you can google the podcase it makes for an interesting 45 minutes despite her annoying voice.
    I remember reading about that a few years ago. Interesting and it may just be one small part of the puzzle.

In lieu of starting a whole new thread, I will put this here.

Although the cameraman needs some training, there is enough to see there...

Fucking ANIMALS... Especially the bigger, older child; WTF...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/students-...-charges-video

In lieu of starting a whole new thread, I will put this here.

Although the cameraman needs some training, there is enough to see there...

Fucking ANIMALS... Especially the bigger, older child; WTF...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/students-...-charges-video
    Yes, that really pissed me off. Especially the fact that there was another adult on board in addition to the driver and from what I'm reading, that adult did absolutely jack f-in shit to end that beat down.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes, that really pissed me off. Especially the fact that there was another adult on board in addition to the driver and from what I'm reading, that adult did absolutely jack f-in shit to end that beat down.
    That is just sick, and a striking representation of the condition of today's people. People filming or not willing to step up and separate the combatants (if you can call the smaller child that). I didn't have time to read the article, and I am kind of glad that I didn't. I can't believe that there were two adults on the bus, and they let the situation get to that point; not intervening the moment that tempers began to flare between the students. Unbelievable.
    almostgone likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not to get into it to much but I can tell you right now why the adult didnt want to (was afraid to) intervene. Yes its a racial thing. I am sure I would be in prison because both boys would have been thrown across the bus and maybe out a window. WTF...
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by amyst View Post
    Suspension is a very easy punishment for him
    Why don’t you elaborate on that. Type a full paragraph out, not just one some one liner. Lets here what you really think. Lets here some factual information as to why you think suspension would be an easy punishment

Thread Information