HAVE YOU EVER ASK THE MOTHER for HER DAUGHTER??

...i ran into some old neighbors (mother) 3 days ago who i havent seen in 2 yrs or so..got caught up in on the past and stuff..finally decided to ask the mother if it would be ok to ask her daughter out..the daughter is an amazing hottie. i think even (party boy) would like her look...lol anyways while talking to the mother she even ask me if i was single and ofcourse i says yes. i also started laying the smack down to her "ma am i just cant seem to find any trustworthy, honest women out there. it seems when a girl has a nice guy she dumps him for an asshole!!!"thats when i said "well i'm kinda old fashioned and i wanted to ask your permission to ask your daughter out"....she totally agreed with me on the whole dating thing..btw she said she woud have no problem if i ask her daughter out which she is single..so now i got the digits and will make the call early this week..but this is definatly a 1st time for me using this approach...details soon to come..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't think the daughter will like you talking to her mother about that stuff. She might get pissed and tell you to get lost.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Tag team em both man

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Talking to the parents is only for marriage, when you're 100% positive that the girl loves everything about you. I'd stay away from the parents until you know her better, but I guess my advice comes too late.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    well since they are old neighbors I don't see the harm in talking to the mom...it maybe a little strange. However, I do not think it is too bad..the daughter might like it. I mean the girl can always say no...it really doesn't matter what the mom says.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    Talking to the parents is only for marriage, when you're 100% positive that the girl loves everything about you. I'd stay away from the parents until you know her better, but I guess my advice comes too late.
    i can back excess up on this. i was dating a girl once, met her mother, me and her mom hit it off (not in a sexual way, you pervs). we would frequently talk about the daughter (who i was dating), etc etc. mom was like, "outta all her bf's i like you the best", "i'm really rooting for you in this relationship", etc etc.

the girl started saying shit like, "oh, but i guess you and my mom already talked about [x, y and z]". basically, she didn't like that me and her mom were getting chumy...we broke up...=P

-- clocky baby

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    when i was in junior high and high school, i had a girlfriend who's mom would talk with us on the phone. yeah, that got me NOWHERE!

Thread Information