• 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Where the dippers at?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Where the dippers at?

I’ll preface this by saying yes i know its addictive and unhealthy, but damn i love the stuff.
    Does anyone here dip/chew? Whats your go-to can?
    I used to love stokers wintergreen. Id pick it up in the big tub and leave the excess in the fridge. For some reason it started making me nauseous, and ive switched to mint grizzly. Once in a while I’ll grab a peach or citrus skoal. I tried a pinch of my friends peach longhorn recently and didnt love it. When im looking to really make a mess I’ll occasionally pick up a bag of redman or star peach loose leaf.

Im currently not using any nicotine. When i feel like im dipping too much i stop for atleast a few weeks and “reset”. But man do i enjoy a good caffiene and nicotine combo on a jobsite at work.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven’t dipped anything proper in years, however, I have a Zyn wintergreen nicotine pouch loaded in my lip 24hrs a day lol.
    I keep my freezer stocked with Cope Straight and Skol Wintergreen in case I ever change my mind…
    Octaneforce likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Grizzly wintergreen. Red man tastes awesome, skoal makes some really good flavors, Copenhagen is a close second, but nothing gives me a buzz and helps me relax like grizzly wintergreen.
    Octaneforce likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    I am sure that you ex-service guys on here can attest to it's popularity in the military; I could never stomach (literally) the activity...
    Octaneforce likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried one of those nicotine pouches recently and it got me really nauseous. When I was a kid I tried regular chew and puked. I’ll smoke a cigarette if you got one, though.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I started chewing Red Man in about 1979 then went to Cope so I didn't have too spit all the time.I been dipping Fully Loaded the past year trying to stay away from Cope.And yes I picked up this habit in the Marines
    Octaneforce and XnavyHMCS like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I started chewing Red Man in about 1979 then went to Cope so I didn't have too spit all the time.I been dipping Fully Loaded the past year trying to stay away from Cope.And yes I picked up this habit in the Marines
    Redman makes such a mess lol. I only ever do i when i know im gonna be outside.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Haven’t dipped anything proper in years, however, I have a Zyn wintergreen nicotine pouch loaded in my lip 24hrs a day lol.
    I keep my freezer stocked with Cope Straight and Skol Wintergreen in case I ever change my mind…
    The zyn is mehhhh. It fills the void for the most part but nothin beats real dirt!
    songdog likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    The zyn is mehhhh. It fills the void for the most part but nothin beats real dirt!
    Can’t argue with ya there lol. The wife definitely prefers Zyn over all else.
    Octaneforce likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I remember trying Red Man and Copenhagen a few times in high school. Copenhagen got me pretty buzzed the first time but that was it. Redman never did anything for me and just seemed like a waste. I turned to chewing sunflower seeds off and on for a few years and also shredded beef jerky.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I was driving down the road one day and my son said something to me I couldn,t understand.So I look over and he said he had too spit!Now he was only around 5 and did everything I did or tried.I pulled my truck over and told him to spit it out that he was too little.I was surprised he didn't get sick being it was Cope.He was a trooper

Thread Information