• 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 3 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Eights years of abstinence

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb Eights years of abstinence

I broke my 8 years of abstinence there on Wednesday. And on Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I wonder who will win the superbowl next year…hmmm

No I dont, I could a give rats ass

She was a decade younger, and wild.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    as in no orgasm in 8 years?

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Whats the reason for 8 years with no sex? Serious streak of no luck with the ladies? I can understand 3 years or 5 is looking pretty extreme but close to a decade makes me scratch my head .Didnt you post some pic with some hooker on a trip last year?
    Cylon357, Booz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^

are you really being serious
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Poor dog.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Whats the reason for 8 years with no sex? Serious streak of no luck with the ladies? I can understand 3 years or 5 is looking pretty extreme but close to a decade makes me scratch my head .Didnt you post some pic with some hooker on a trip last year?
    He's just trolling us, the forum. Look, he started a thread and NEVER posted again...
    wango and s1nc1ty like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    He's just trolling us, the forum. Look, he started a thread and NEVER posted again...
    I'm sure he's posted with one of his sock accounts.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    He’s a useless little worm that has no business being here. He makes other accounts and converses with himself. Its a sick individual whoever it is.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly. Or in other words, he’s just fucking with dudes here, to his amusement. Nice seeing you posting again, I miss your threads.

I dont think anyone actually gives a fuck about his "trolling". If guys call him out on it or say that hes full of shit, that doesnt mean anyone cares, there is no emotion involved. They are just stating the facts. If hes doing it for his own amusement, the jokes on him. To make it your hobby to be a completely irrevelent nuisance on a little corner of a little message board, that noone cares about. Thats pretty sad tbh to not have anything better to do
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I dont think anyone actually gives a fuck about his "trolling". If guys call him out on it or say that hes full of shit, that doesnt mean anyone cares, there is no emotion involved. They are just stating the facts. If hes doing it for his own amusement, the jokes on him. To make it your hobby to be a completely irrevelent nuisance on a little corner of a little message board, that noone cares about. Thats pretty sad tbh to not have anything better to do
    Not to dis yourself, anyone else here, or the forum itself - but it’s equally as “sad tbh” that actually anyone is responding at all to a knucklehead thread that doesn’t really fit a forum dedicated to sometimes illegal activity and activities that could possibly cause physical and mental issues.

In a philosophical way of thinking, his starting threads like these are a mirror tempting you to respond and if you do, you are in fact complicit to contributing to his nuttiness and you can plainly see your reflection staring back at you.

The fact that you are trying to apply “facts” & logic to something that is the opposite is ludicrous.
    lovbyts, Cornish and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Not to dis yourself, anyone else here, or the forum itself - but it’s equally as “sad tbh” that actually anyone is responding at all to a knucklehead thread that doesn’t really fit a forum dedicated to sometimes illegal activity and activities that could possibly cause physical and mental issues.

In a philosophical way of thinking, his starting threads like these are a mirror tempting you to respond and if you do, you are in fact complicit to contributing to his nuttiness and you can plainly see your reflection staring back at you.

The fact that you are trying to apply “facts” & logic to something that is the opposite is ludicrous.
    Yeah. I usually dont read his threads , like 90% of them. But every couple months i open 1 of them and its usually pretty bad lol. But if i already read it and wanna reply sometimes i will whats the point of using a forum if you cant say what you think. But after i close the forum i dont think twice about it, it has no significance to me

Tbh i dont hate the guy, i worry about him. He must be one sick individual. You are nice guy to be nice to him, props to you for that
    wango likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post

you both are pretty much the same. You both start threads and are the only ones who usually respond, either with ur real accounts or all the fake ones you both have.

prox and Kimbo, best friends forever
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

I monitored this thread for a few days but nobody replied at first, so I'm just seeing all these replies now.

Yeah I went 8 years without sex, for a few reasons: bereavement, addiction, homelessness, and a few more.

Met a girl at an ecofarm and ended up banging her on a picnic blanket in the forest for 4 days. Not a bad way to resexualise myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I monitored this thread for a few days but nobody replied at first, so I'm just seeing all these replies now.

Yeah I went 8 years without sex, for a few reasons: bereavement, addiction, homelessness, and a few more.

Met a girl at an ecofarm and ended up banging her on a picnic blanket in the forest for 4 days. Not a bad way to resexualise myself.
    The biggest reason is no girl would put out to you for free.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

4 days of fucking and now 8 more years of abstinence. This reminds me one little guy i met behind bars. He stabbed someone to death when he was really young and got 10 years. He did all 10 to the clock and when he got out, 2 months later he got into a fight to defend a girl and tried to stab that guy too, but the knife didnt go through leather jacket or something,the guy didnt get hurt but the little guy got 10 years again, for like attempted murder. 20 years of prison with 2 months break between wich went so fast he dont remember. Poor little guy lol, he was very nice guy tbh, little simple minded but very friendly and nice. He weighed liks 55 kg or something, reallly short and small. Everyone is like double his size and can overpower him easy he was so little. But the little guy had a heart of a lion, that and stupidness made him take the knife as an equalizer

This reminds me one little guy i met behind bars.
    Prisons can't hold me. I smeared my cell with excrement once, and they sent in a clean-up crew. I did it a second time and they transferred me out to a psychiatric facility. It was all very avoidable if they'd just fed me.

Prisons can't hold me. I smeared my cell with excrement once, and they sent in a clean-up crew. I did it a second time and they transferred me out to a psychiatric facility. It was all very avoidable if they'd just fed me.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jkpN1h...ByYXQgZ2FzbGl0

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The biggest reason is no girl would put out to you for free.
    One of the worlds oldest professions; so apparently FK ain’t alone. Wasn’t Mary M a prostitute? JC didn’t judge or so I understand.

A dude’s gotta do what he has to do to get laid sometimes. Far be it for me to cast the first stone.

I went back to the ecofarm again and she was still there, but we just chatted. She and I weren't compatible so it wasn't wise to continue.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member

I thought that you said you were an IT guy, some kind of developer, traveling to the Canaries on holiday...? NEVER met, nor heard of an IT guy who was homeless...

I thought that you said you were an IT guy, some kind of developer, traveling to the Canaries on holiday...? NEVER met, nor heard of an IT guy who was homeless...
    Uncle Fester there has told so many lies, he can't keep track of them.
    Cylon357 and lovbyts like this.

Yeah I write firmware for microscopes. Got my engineering degree in 2008. Got my science degree in 2012. Homeless around about 2014. Living in my own rented accomodation since 2019.

Nowadays my biggest problems in life are a sore tendon and slightly elevated cholesterol, and trying to get into the splits.

Need a woman in my life.

Thread Information