Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Anyone From Nyc???

hi guys...

are there any guys on AR from NYC who want to make new friends in nyc area? i'm in queens....5'8...180lbs....like to party and clubbing... and working out....i'm a straight guy who love women, and only women...i'm not curious or confuse...so please do not respond if you are looking to hookup with the guy sexually....no offense intended to anyone....take care you all.

bump

no one? what's up with you new yorkers here

bump it, damn it!

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    i'm from jersey viper...but if you're not lookin to hookup, why bother giving your stats? somethin seems fishy here...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper
    hi guys...

are there any guys on AR from NYC who want to make new friends in nyc area? i'm in queens....5'8...180lbs....like to party and clubbing... and working out....i'm a straight guy who love women, and only women...i'm not curious or confuse...so please do not respond if you are looking to hookup with the guy sexually....no offense intended to anyone....take care you all.

im from right ouside the nyc area.........long island.........but right off the cross island parkway.....born in queens tho.........c'mon gotta be more new yorkers here......

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

umm i'm not sure i even want to reply to this...

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    im from right ouside the nyc area.........long island.........but right off the cross island parkway.....born in queens tho.........c'mon gotta be more new yorkers here......
    just moved to jersey to partner up in a gym venture, but i have spent the last 10 years between living in the city and SI.went to school 4 yrs in rochster b4 all that.in jersey now and hating it, but couldn't pass up the $$$.i'm in the city less in the summer , but i'm there a day or two during the week and on the weekends in the fall and winter hitting up my clubs.
    BTW, viper, don't get any ideas!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    just moved to jersey to partner up in a gym venture, but i have spent the last 10 years between living in the city and SI.went to school 4 yrs in rochster b4 all that.in jersey now and hating it, but couldn't pass up the $$$.i'm in the city less in the summer , but i'm there a day or two during the week and on the weekends in the fall and winter hitting up my clubs.
    BTW, viper, don't get any ideas!!
    o yeh?....and which clubs are these?......i see the "soundfactory stage" thing in your profile.......... ........actually slowly but surely i'm trying to get away from that place and whole party scene, myself.........

i'm trying to get out of the factory scene

i go to my friend's place Suade alot now, serena, lot 61, centro fly, trust, plaaces liek that.factory i have been doing for 11 years , since twilo was the original factory.long time and alot of drugs!
    where are you running around in the city?

i go to my friend's place Suade alot now, serena, lot 61, centro fly, trust, plaaces liek that.factory i have been doing for 11 years , since twilo was the original factory.long time and alot of drugs!
    where are you running around in the city?
    wow.......your the old school then......lol......11 years..........not bad........but yes the drug scene is over there is bad.........never made it to Twilo.........too young.........wish i did..........i hear the stories............i still hit the factory a decent amount............Lot 61 once in a while myself, Discothque, Abaya, Go,.....

they had the new cd release party there tonight

wow.......your the old school then......lol......11 years..........not bad........but yes the drug scene is over there is bad.........never made it to Twilo.........too young.........wish i did..........i hear the stories............i still hit the factory a decent amount............Lot 61 once in a while myself, Discothque, Abaya, Go,.....
    twilo was great. i miss tunnel too!!yup, i'm oldschool ,haha.i'm gonna start goign back to factory in the fall.

yupppp........exactly..........tunnel and twilo..........the stories i hear........lol.......yeh ill def. be hitting factory this fall......at least for the themes parties.........when was the last time u went?

damn i haven't been in forever

yupppp........exactly..........tunnel and twilo..........the stories i hear........lol.......yeh ill def. be hitting factory this fall......at least for the themes parties.........when was the last time u went?
    it's been since like febuary. i did roxy when armin van buren was there then did factory saturday.yeah that was like febuary.damn i need to get it going

it's been since like febuary. i did roxy when armin van buren was there then did factory saturday.yeah that was like febuary.damn i need to get it going

yeh.......i remember when he was @ Roxy........armin van buren............spins really trancey type music right?..........im really into the music and all of that too..........but yeh..........that was like 6 months ago......a while.......u better get it moving mister.........lol......j/k......

speese is offline Junior Member
    i'm close to ny. another NJ B and T trash guy. Partyboy, you seem to know a lot about the club scene. I go to factory once in a while, maybe once a month, go to roxy sometimes when johnny vicious is there, and have went to exit but don't really like it too much. what are some other clubs or lounges you'd recommend to someone to throw in a switch every once in a while from SF?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Long island nassau county here. I still think theres somethin in that L.I water
    Theres ALOT of people on these boards from the city long island. Almost more NY'rs then canadians but we wont go there again

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Long island nassau county here. I still think theres somethin in that L.I water

I'm in Nassau too.....what part?........i'm in Franklin Square

Quote Originally Posted by speese
    i'm close to ny. another NJ B and T trash guy. Partyboy, you seem to know a lot about the club scene. I go to factory once in a while, maybe once a month, go to roxy sometimes when johnny vicious is there, and have went to exit but don't really like it too much. what are some other clubs or lounges you'd recommend to someone to throw in a switch every once in a while from SF?

Roxy doesnt have their usual party anymore.....only international acts which are rare on fridays.......unless u mean gay night on saturdays......but yes, SF is only good about once a month for theme parties.......but if your really into that Sound Factory scene, underground, afterhours.....you can also check out vinyl on fridays....venue isn't that great.....but the music is almost untouchable.......more lounge type....Abaya is really good on fridays....not too upscale....but dress nice.......more upscale,trendy....Suite 16 on tuesdays...B'lo fridays.....Discothque......a club but small......good thursdays, fridays and saturdays

dont forget Neptunes - Hamptons on saturdays during the day......great times there....

.....i know there are sooo many more places......i will edit later......tried now....lol.......hope this helps a little

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    twilo was great. i miss tunnel too!!yup, i'm oldschool ,haha.i'm gonna start goign back to factory in the fall.

You made me get a little teary eyed. I miss tunnel. Crackfest and a half.
    im from nj party in philly alot now.

Partyboy in Sept at my club we got junior spinning.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Twilo was great I miss it. Even better was the original Sound Factory.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy
    You made me get a little teary eyed. I miss tunnel. Crackfest and a half.
    im from nj party in philly alot now.

Partyboy in Sept at my club we got junior spinning.
    what club?

gixx?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    what club?
    where is junior gonna be at?it has to be on a friday.i don't know any good clubs in philly.aren't they all on deleware ave? is it Evolution?is that even around still?

emerald city. it about a block off of deleware ave i'm pretty sure its a sat. I think sept 6th.
    evolutions is still there but it sucks.

yo gixx

you gotta stop up to my gym one of these days.you're not far from there right?tinton falls?
    never been to evolutions, but i've heard of it.how is emarald city?i will hit that up if junior is there

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Gixx, not that I'm cheap, but do they still run that drink special at Emeralds? $10 all u can drink till 12am or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Gixx, not that I'm cheap, but do they still run that drink special at Emeralds? $10 all u can drink till 12am or something like that?
    Honeslty im not sure i don't get there to 12am.

in philly the only decent club i've been to is shampoo

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy
    Honeslty im not sure i don't get there to 12am.
    Thanks. I usually don't get there till after hrs anyway.
    Speese there's lots of good clubs in Philly, but shampoo isn't one of em...

nj juice is offline Member
    Roxy doesnt have their usual party anymore.....only international acts which are rare on fridays.......unless u mean gay night on saturdays......but yes, SF is only good about once a month for theme parties.......but if your really into that Sound Factory scene, underground, afterhours.....you can also check out vinyl on fridays....venue isn't that great.....but the music is almost untouchable.......more lounge type....Abaya is really good on fridays....not too upscale....but dress nice.......more upscale,trendy....Suite 16 on tuesdays...B'lo fridays.....Discothque......a club but small......good thursdays, fridays and saturdays

dont forget Neptunes - Hamptons on saturdays during the day......great times there....

.....i know there are sooo many more places......i will edit later......tried now....lol.......hope this helps a little

does danny tenaglia still spin @ vinyl on fridays? Haven't been there in a long time, but tenaglia is awesome. Used to go to factory all the time, sometimes roxy too back in the day but i hate johnny vicious and he was their resident dj at the time i think. Mainly go to hoboken now, river street is pretty good, and a couple other bars too.

all of us are gonna have to thrown down this fall and winter

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    does danny tenaglia still spin @ vinyl on fridays? Haven't been there in a long time, but tenaglia is awesome. Used to go to factory all the time, sometimes roxy too back in the day but i hate johnny vicious and he was their resident dj at the time i think. Mainly go to hoboken now, river street is pretty good, and a couple other bars too.
    didn't realize there were a few club peeps on here

yup............DT is still @ Vinyl........place is shithole IMO.....but you can't hear music like that anywhere else every week.......he's a great dj.......meet him a couple times ....really nice in person too...under new ownership now....called ARC now.......but everyone still calls it vinyl........The Roxy friday party is over on fridays for now......opens every onc in a while for special nights..........and i'm still doing the factory...sunday mornings..........can never have a bad time there

yup............DT is still @ Vinyl........place is shithole IMO.....but you can't hear music like that anywhere else every week.......he's a great dj.......meet him a couple times ....really nice in person too...under new ownership now....called ARC now.......but everyone still calls it vinyl........The Roxy friday party is over on fridays for now......opens every onc in a while for special nights..........and i'm still doing the factory...sunday mornings..........can never have a bad time there
    yeah vinyl is def a shithole, and its way too dark in there, you can't see shit. Tenaglia's the man, him and jp are the only dj's in nyc that i like. I'll probly be @ factory sunday morning, maybe i'll see you there .

Quote Originally Posted by speese
    in philly the only decent club i've been to is shampoo
    Maybe if you are underage. But i would never go there. There are plenty of good places. You just got to know where and what nights

i haven't been to philly in a little while, i go to nyc mainly since i've been in school near there for the past few years. i'm not saying shampoo is great but lets examine the other options. egypt, thugs and kids. maui chrome, and babylon, not even worth talking about. transit, mehhhhhh. then there's your places like dave and buster's and katmandu which is kind of a different scene but i wouldn't really call em clubs. all the other clubs are relatively small. there really aren't megaclubs in philly. by the way, what's space called now? i know it used to be a raver drug scene and i hear the new club there is nothing special.

Speese i dont know how long its been or what nights you go to places. Maui been closed for atleast a year and a half. Egypt thugs and kids? Theier dress code is the nicest in the city. No thugs or kids go. There are a ton of other places bro you need to just get of delaware ave

yeah vinyl is def a shithole, and its way too dark in there, you can't see shit. Tenaglia's the man, him and jp are the only dj's in nyc that i like. I'll probly be @ factory sunday morning, maybe i'll see you there .
    yes Vinyl - way too dark.........actually i dont think there are any lights in that place........just a dark room .....(u probably dont want to see half the people in there anyways......lol........maybe its a good idea).....

mostly likely not going to be @ factory this sunday......went last weekend till 10pm sunday!!!..........crazyiness.......too many drugs in that place tho....need to stop partying as much.......but you shouldn't go this weekend......its going to be an off-night........huge theme party last week and there's another one in about 2, 3 weeks.....

bryan is offline New Member
    last weekend was def the day of all days at sf, jp did a surprise classics night. he played every song that i could of ever asked him to play, simply amazing......the egyptian party coming up 8/24, anyone down?

Quote Originally Posted by bryan
    last weekend was def the day of all days at sf, jp did a surprise classics night. he played every song that i could of ever asked him to play, simply amazing......the egyptian party coming up 8/24, anyone down?
    yes...........classics night was amazing.........10 hours in that place...... .....JP always brings it........i have almost a complete track list of that night......8/24 - most likley be there......but they could of have came up with like 100 other better themes......

yes...........classics night was amazing.........10 hours in that place...... .....JP always brings it........i have almost a complete track list of that night......8/24 - most likley be there......but they could of have came up with like 100 other better themes......

could you please share that track listing danielle. i'm always looking to find all the old classic songs from a few years ago. the music was better then then it is now imo.

could you please share that track listing danielle. i'm always looking to find all the old classic songs from a few years ago. the music was better then then it is now imo.
    check your pm's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information