Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Cool Just got back online...

Just thought I'd check in and pay my respects from the desert. My Internet connection here (and computer) sucks - but fuck it, gear is OTC here! Seriously, you can walk right into a pharmacy and ask for whatever - androgens are limited but available. But the same region stones woman who have premarrital sex, holds public beheading executions and thinks pork is the devil's food. All and all - a pretty cooool place... speaking of which... why didn't anyone mention the heat on the Arabian Penninsula... this shit is uncanny... 120-130 degrees with dripping wet humidity - it's like living in a sauna...

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, at least u wont need the T3! that could be tough tho - all the OTC test you want but touching a woman gets her (or you) killed.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    well, at least u wont need the T3! that could be tough tho - all the OTC test you want but touching a woman gets her (or you) killed.
    No shit man! Have to find me a little Phillipina or other nonmuslim here soon! They don't even let you see a Muslim woman - all the local girls go out and about in their traditional black clothing that covers up everything but their eyes... (we commonly refer to them as 'ninjas', being the insensitive Americans that we are... )

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    glad to see your back on bro!! Get bizzy with one of ninja chicks and do it commando style on the dl
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Warrior welcome back! It's good to see you are okay...btw, where is it that you are? Are you in the armed forces?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    glad to see your back on bro!! Get bizzy with one of ninja chicks and do it commando style on the dl

LMAO

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    damn bro heat must suck I didnt even know where you went until now

heat over here in Cali is 105 and I hate it good to hear from you again though

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey amigo good to see you back. Well not sure if the humitidy is as bad here as it is there, but let me tell ya, it is close. Just think of all of the calories you will burn running 10 miles in that chit? LOL.. no no dont' do it. I know guys here that are in the best shape of their lives and drop dead of a stroke or worse heart attack. Hell I play volleyball in this humidity and I have seen many of my team mates stay sick days on end, from dihydration. Hell one of my fellow volleyball players almost died. Just be careful, the reason I say this is I see guys that come out there on the court that aren't used to the heat, and passout because it is so hot. Take it easy bro, and you should share some of your good fortune with some of your fellow ARians. LOL

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice to see you bro. Keep your ass safe over there. I guess cardio is out of the question.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hey warrior, good to hear from ya...=) OTC? whoa, i'd be going crazy...!

-- clocky baby

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hey Warrior, glad to hear from ya. So it sounds like it's all going well. Stay safe and have some fun..... oh since AS is all OTC over there I'll be pming my addy and shopping list to you in a minute.

You don't want any of this shit Tex - it's all Schering an Organon stuff... garbage

But yeah - after being out in the sun all day sweating your ass off - cardio seems rather redundant in a way. So I just been doin' more liftin' than cardio lately.

wrstlr69sdnl - your time is coming soon brother

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well stay hydrated, safe and have some fun, but most of all, get your job done and your azz back here in the states.

Just don't get to crazy with all that garbage they sell over there.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    You don't want any of this shit Tex - it's all Schering an Organon stuff... garbage
    good to see ya here, and good luck livin in that sauna of yours

since your basically juss stuck with a ton of garbage, might as well share the waste, you shouldnt be the only one to suffer. so i'm willing to help you, by taking all that garbage outta ya hands!!

Thread Information