inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

Can I get a hardcore gym Please!

I'm back in ********** again after being in the ##### for 4 years. Anyway, I can't seem to find a gym that's worth a ****. What I want is a place where I can use chalk, scream, cry, pass out, and all that. Dumbells that go to 150 at the very least is nice too. Anyone from ******or surrounding areas know of such a place. If I have to sanitize the equiptment one more time after I use it there will be murders. Thank you.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 09-07-2004 at 05:02 PM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Check out the a university near by. At my university we get members from the surrounding towns. Cost of membership is only like 15 bucks a month also. Our gym is in a big basement with plenty of rust chalk dirt etc. YOu can scream your head off and throw around 150 lb Dumbells. Check around im sure you will find something

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohio state is in the area. I'm sure with a school that big there's probably more than one. I think you may need to be a student in order to go to a school gym though.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    When my friend and I went to Columbus for the Arnold we worked out at the World Gym. That was a hardcore gym with some freaky dude's. That was definetly hardcore. That was in the business district downtown. Can't remember where exactly. We also worked out at the Gold's Gym near the university and that was a good gym but can't remember what the chalk rules were there. I still have my pass for there so I'm sure it has the address. If I remember I'll grab it and let you know.

Thread Information