tolinka is offline Senior Member

Angry I think I was played!

Well, this is my first post here after visisting this site for a while now. Some of you guys and girlreally great on here....I have a little story to tell that just happened to me moments ago...

There is this chick I know, Im 18 shes 21(lets call her B). Ive known here for a about two years now, but we just said hi and bye, a little flirtation here and there, a little bit chat on the AIM (Its the devil), so we were kinda friends...In the last few weeks, we got to see each other much more, but nothing between us, she was trying to hook me up with her cousin from israel visiting here(Im originally from Israel). So the two of us spent alot of time together and we got closer.

The israeli girl left last week, so me and B kept on talking on AIM. Tonight B invited me to go chill with her and her friend (which I think likes me, but I could be wrong like usual). We chatted for an hour and went our ways home.
    I take shower chill, and then B sends me a message. We talked a little, and "Ice Cream" came up, she was like I want Ice Cream(remember it was 1230am). I was like go get some, she said you get some, first I thought we were jjust joking, but then after a few more chats, she was like "You coming?", I said yes. She says" You got my cell right? when you get closer to my house, call me."

So I was off to go, snuck out, pushed my car out of the driveway, started it up, and went to get some Ice Cream, with hope for some bootie later...I get closer to her house, call her, she invites me in, and say" I didnt know if you were serious or not..." So I feel really fucked now, my response "I had to go to my old house anyways so I stopped by". She was like "You are really crazy(with a cute smile)..." Blah blah blah...we went upstairs, ate some Ice Cream, she implied that she usually sleeps at this hour, so I said Im going to finish this and leave then....and I did.

I think that she played me. Thats what happeneds when you are a nice guy. I was wondering today how nice guys are put into the category "Nice", I think I just got my answer...What do you think?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    DUDE. You are AN IDIOT. She implied that she usually sleeps at this time because it was a hint that she wanted to lay down. LAY DOWN as in "hey wanna lay down"
    Or, you could be right and she didnt think you were gonna actually go over. Id have to hear how she said it to know.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    DUDE. You are AN IDIOT. She implied that she usually sleeps at this time because it was a hint that she wanted to lay down. LAY DOWN as in "hey wanna lay down"
    Or, you could be right and she didnt think you were gonna actually go over. Id have to hear how she said it to know.
    Well, nest time Ill record it and post on the net . But at first shewas like, "I wasnt sure if you were serious", then she was like "I wasnt serious, I was joking...." So I dont know...I dont even know what I want to hear lol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have never left without trying something. Did she ever invite you over at that time before? Unless she's a virgin I don't think ice cream is all she wanted. There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy (I'm one) and that's what get's them to trust and like you but you have to be a little agressive. You may have blown your chance with her bro.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    C'mon now guys. He said she's 18. You older guys know how it was when you were young. And you older guys know how it is if you're still hitting on the 18 year olds. I do every now and then.

I would say she is all talk. Immaturity plays a big key with this young'n.

If it's not all talk, you need to up your game. When she said "I wasn't sure if you were serious or not". Don't make some lame excuse. Tell her straight up - "Damn right I was, I wanted to see your sexy ass one more time before bed...(pause 2 seconds, look away) or in it". When she says "I'm usually asleep at this hour", bust out with "Yeah, me too, so let's go crawl in bed" in a joking voice. Gotta make this chick laugh but throw some serious in-yo-end-dos in there.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I agree. You did all that work; you should have tested the waters to see if you could get some action.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    C'mon now guys. He said she's 18. You older guys know how it was when you were young. And you older guys know how it is if you're still hitting on the 18 year olds. I do every now and then.

I would say she is all talk. Immaturity plays a big key with this young'n.

If it's not all talk, you need to up your game. When she said "I wasn't sure if you were serious or not". Don't make some lame excuse. Tell her straight up - "Damn right I was, I wanted to see your sexy ass one more time before bed...(pause 2 seconds, look away) or in it". When she says "I'm usually asleep at this hour", bust out with "Yeah, me too, so let's go crawl in bed" in a joking voice. Gotta make this chick laugh but throw some serious in-yo-end-dos in there.
    You're right she could have been all talk but now he will never know. You live only once so you shouldn't let opportunity pass you by. Hopefully she will invite tolinka over for some more "ice cream" again.

Isn't it our duty as "older guys" to guide these youngens to get as much tail as possible before they get whipped by some hottie?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    According to the post, he's 18 and she's 21...

Bro you blew it!

Damnit, now I feel bad, like I missed a golden opportunity here. But we are friends remember? I just dont know what to say next time I see her.

If she didnt tell me "I wasnt sure if you are serious...", well I wasnt, but when you tell someone to call you when that person will be next to your house, I think its pretty serious to me, so that sentence made me feel like a fool, and I thought it was just a misunderstanding. You think I have second chance there?

I hope you do..... but sometimes these opritunities are once in a life time.

Next time just play the game and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I hope you do..... but sometimes these opritunities are once in a life time.

Next time just play the game and see what happens.
    I brought a big ass bowl, she better call me and tell me to help her finish it! I aint calling her, Im mad at her, why play me like that? She didnt know that it would scare me off? Geeeezzzzz....

I know Ill see her again, but I aint calling her, she better be the one to anitiate the convo with me.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro call her, smoke some and have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by tolinka
    I brought a big ass bowl, she better call me and tell me to help her finish it! I aint calling her, Im mad at her, why play me like that? She didnt know that it would scare me off? Geeeezzzzz....

I know Ill see her again, but I aint calling her, she better be the one to anitiate the convo with me.

That could be your way back in though. Call her tonight and tell her you want some "ice cream" Maybe things will pick up from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

That could be your way back in though. Call her tonight and tell her you want some "ice cream" Maybe things will pick up from there.
    Wouldnt that seem kinda desperete? I am desperate though...but I dont think its a good idea calling her, I need to be pissed at her.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    So I was off to go, snuck out, pushed my car out of the driveway, started it up, and went to get some Ice Cream, with hope for some bootie later...
    You pushed your car out of the driveway? Maybe she found out that your car won't drive in reverse and decided she really wanted to go to sleep.

mammoth is offline Member
    Wouldnt that seem kinda desperete? I am desperate though...but I dont think its a good idea calling her, I need to be pissed at her.
    One thing I know about girls is if you play them at there game they will eventually crack. Don't ignore here. You should be hitting on her harder without actually letting her know what you are doing. If she interested she will start to be a little more aggresive. If she does then you know she wants it, and you can take it from there stud!! "Good things come to those who wait"! Be patient and make her beg for you!

Damn you make me wish I was still in High School! You bastard!!

She didn't do anything wrong..... you were the one that was "the deer in the headlights".

You said you're desperate so what do you care what she thinks...... call her and get your grove on.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    gotta ask her if she wants some "hot cream" to go with that other bowl. Actually, the way kidies like that are, she may try harder if she feels that you blew her off, but in a gentelmenly way.

Sorry. I didnt know she told you "she WASNT serious." You kinda left that out. If she calls you first then she would seem to be cool with you. Now just ignore her til she calls. She will wonder why you havent called and that frustrates them SO much. GOOD LUCK with her.
    BTW. Get the car fixed.

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    U have much to learn grasshoper...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro its all good, but you did blow it if she is just jerkin you around then ditch the girl man. nobody needs that kinda bullshit. But no reason to be angry with her, call her up invite her over and see what happens...

ok lets get this straight, my car wasnt broken, I pushed it so no one would hear me start it, cause I didnt want anyone to wake up, so I had to put it on nuetral and push it a away from my house....

Second of all...I have no idea what the fuck I need to do know, she has a BF, and I know that, and I dont really know if she was serious last night or not....

And third....I really need to get laid.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    break into her house, and have your way with her clasping a belt wrapped tightly around her neck. chicks really dig that. j/k bro.

Damn. Her boyfriend is gonna wanna kick your ass when he finds out you were at his girlfriends house at like 1am in the morning. That sucks.
    Yeah the we were just eating ice cream excuse doesnt work anymore
    You have to plan ahead for events like that with the whole car thing. ALWAYS assume you are gonna get some action that night and park the car on the street, away from the house. Geez.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yeah the we were just eating ice cream excuse doesnt work anymore
    HAHAH

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    gotta ask her if she wants some "hot cream" to go with that other bowl.
    Now that was funny!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Here's the deal..you need to find out if she's just dickin you around or if she's good to go. You do this by unappologetically(if that's even a word) making a move for her ass next time you see her, I say unappologetically cause you seem(from the earlier posts) like the kind of guy(too nice??) that might apologize if she shot you down. Take one for the team.....that team being you, you, and you!!

I SAY JUST FUCK HER BEST FRIEND. If you are any good then her friend will talk good about you and the main girl will be curious and take the initiative. Girls are like cats. Curiosity always kills em.

And YES. That is my solution to almost everything. " FUCK HER BEST FRIEND"

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, usually older girls don't dig younger guys...=P but here's what i woulda have done...

when she goes to lie down, kinda playfully hop in bed next to her (kinda close)...see how she reacts to that...

...and then say....SUCK ME, BEAUTIFUL!!!

just kidding about that last part...=)

-- cb

p.s. make sexual jokes like, "so you're 21, eh? i could use a good teacher..."

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    HUMMMMM B must stand for BITCH! dont ever get played be the player. when she was talking about sleeping well bro you should have put her to bed. Next time call her and tell her to come over for ice cream and tell her you need to get some "sleep " reall bad and well hahahah
    have fun

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hmm, usually older girls don't dig younger guys...=P but here's what i woulda have done...

when she goes to lie down, kinda playfully hop in bed next to her (kinda close)...see how she reacts to that...

...and then say....SUCK ME, BEAUTIFUL!!!

just kidding about that last part...=)

-- cb

p.s. make sexual jokes like, "so you're 21, eh? i could use a good teacher..."
    Yeah I know, but when i was 15, 17-18 year old chicks digged me...when I was 16, a 23 year old, a reay hottie liked me(she invited me to her place, but u neer went... )...now those chicks...I need to try to use my charm on younger girls...

Thread Information