bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Why I Had To Shave My Head Today

Well, after much thought and more thought ,I decided to shave my head today cause I was going bald. Yes...winny, you beautifully horrible drug, I love you as much as I hate you. You took my hair away faster than I could say, "holy shit".

Anyway, if anyone here is experiencing noticable thinng, shave it. With the help of a goatee, even YOU, can managae to look "acceptable" to the rest of the beautiful people. So far, all is well and I have slipped through somehow, head undetected? At least no one said it looked bad........... or.. would..they?

All is good, summers here, lots of guys with shaved heads, wear a wife beater, work out and the women seem to actually dig it. Just pray you have a round skull and not one that resembles Lynos from Peanuts cartoons.

Im high and am rambling. Sorry, just wanted to let all the balding guys know, Ive been to the other side and its not as bad as I thought it would be. Let you know how things progress from here.

Later

Ironweb is offline Member
    Cool it is not so bad. That bud looks good enough to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironweb
    Cool it is not so bad. That bud looks good enough to smoke.
    Oh yeah. Im so high off of this other stuff, its melting my brain. What the hell... its the weekend and I need to chill......

In this country, first, you get the money.
    then, when you get the money, you get the power.
    When you get the power, then, you get the woman.

Scarface is the best drug movie around, period. Lets see hollywood make a movie like that again. Yeah right.

Cool man. Later

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Winny is fucking horrible when it comes to hair loss. Time for me to get ahold of some regain before its to late

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Bald is beautifully bro. Been shaving for a while now and I like it. Women dig the head Luckily I've got a good shaped head. Some guys look ridiculous with their misshapen heads.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive shaved my head all summer, but i miss my hair, im gonna grow it back out again.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude I'm in the EXACT same boat bro. I'm ONLY 21, and a ton of my hair is gone bye bye. HOWEVER, mine is not from steroids (I wish it was), but it's just thanks to SHITTY genetics. I started loosing my hair when I was 16, and it just kept thinning and thinning. Last year, near the end of summer, I decided to shave it, and keep it either shaved, or trimmed VERY low.

People tell me it actually looks good on me, and yes, YOU GOTTA have a goatee, without it, it looks like shit. I think I just have the "scalp" for it, some people don't look good, but if you're head/skull is shaped decently, it will actually look not too bad.

Good part is now I don't have to worry about hair loss from AAS

Ironweb is offline Member
    I quit smoking the bud, but I do miss it. However my lungs thank me for it.

I think the shaved head look fits the bodybuilder best. I know when I took mine off last year I was blown away by the compliments I received. I did not tell my wife and when she saw it she loved it.

Ron, I guess we're lucky in that regard. I was so worried about my head looking warped but luckily it looks fine and round.

Palme, you are a bastard and I dont want to talk to you. Just kidding, I'm sure that there will be a time(s) that I'll wish I could grow hy hair, I'm just a little jealous of ya, in all honesty.

Terinox, I'm 31 and thought I would escape my fathers baldness gene. The use of winny really, really sped up the thinning. I didnt shed so I never noticed that something was going on up on top. One day I took a shower, combed my hair back and was freaked out to see my scalp, plain as day, in a classic MPB fashion. I considered taking Propecia but the drug makes me really nervous regarding side efffects. I have yet to meet someone who has regrown hair on it. I have yet to meet any man that has regrown any substantial hair and post anything of praise on any forum. Thats all the proof I needed to keep the money in my pocket and just deal with balding, head on. If I train to make my body strong, I might as well keep my mind strong as well and not let this thing bug me much. Other folks suffer much worse fates.

Your so right about one thing though, now that I now Im bald I have ALL the drugs at my disposal without any worry about hair loss, lol! When I was skinny I had a TON of hair, now that I'm ALOT bigger, my hair fucks off! Oh, the irony!!

Good luck with the Rogaine, Johan. Let us now if you notice anything, or not.

Later guys..
    Last edited by bumdart420; 08-06-2003 at 11:02 AM.

nokia is offline New Member
    In this country, first, you get the money.
    then, when you get the money, you get the power.
    When you get the power, then, you get the woman.

Scarface is the best drug movie around, period. Lets see hollywood make a movie like that again. Yeah right.

thats the best movie eva ive go the original video when it came out 20 yrs ago ive go9t it framed and everything

David B. is offline Member
    Hahaha, I'm 47 and still have all my hair, even after winny!

I'd trade the hair for bigger delts, though. I've got a few spare inches that could come off the c*** too if I could trade that for bigger legs...

Ain't genetics a bitch?

--dave

Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    Hahaha, I'm 47 and still have all my hair, even after winny!

I'd trade the hair for bigger delts, though. I've got a few spare inches that could come off the c*** too if I could trade that for bigger legs...

Ain't genetics a bitch?

--dave
    Yeah, Ive got a big c ock too. Damn you dad!

David B. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bumdart420
    Yeah, Ive got a big c ock too. Damn you dad!
    After a while, I really get tired of tripping over the damned thing.

--Tripod Dave

Quote Originally Posted by David B.
    After a while, I really get tired of tripping over the damned thing.

--Tripod Dave
    Ah...yeah...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, after much thought and more thought ,I decided to shave my head today cause I was going bald. Yes...winny, you beautifully horrible drug, I love you as much as I hate you. You took my hair away faster than I could say, "holy shit".
    Fucking hell checked my hairline recently and winny must have eaten away half a cm or more from it. Damn

With the help of a goatee, even YOU, can managae to look "acceptable" to the rest of the beautiful people. So far, all is well and I have slipped through somehow, head undetected? At least no one said it looked bad........... or.. would..they?
    Later
    Well to be honest I dont think anyone would go upp to a big muscle guy with a shaved head and a goatee and say "your fucking uggly".
    But the best thing about a shaved head is that it feels so nice and no fucking schampo is needed

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Well to be honest I dont think anyone would go upp to a big muscle guy with a shaved head and a goatee and say "your fucking uggly".
    But the best thing about a shaved head is that it feels so nice and no fucking schampo is needed
    Damn straight brother!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Shaved noggin is probably just a few years away!

Ahh guys. You are a laugh! I was getting cold feet, almost tempted to jump ship and try Propecia but after talking to a bunch of guys about it that are in the same situation as me, I realized taking Propecia is the worst thing I could do. The drug still doesnt have a long enough history for me to risk trying and considering I only got one bad "review" of my noggin and the rest were all sweet, I think bald is the way to go. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Thread Information