FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

I just want AR to work fast again

I can't even post anymore and im pheening it bad im about to go to a therapist b/c i cannot post any threads or any replies. by the end of this it will have taken me no lie 5 minutes to finish. please jason or someone get to the bottom of this. i hate reading one thread every 30 minutes.. help help help

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FKITLETSGO
    I can't even post anymore and im pheening it bad im about to go to a therapist b/c i cannot post any threads or any replies. by the end of this it will have taken me no lie 5 minutes to finish. please jason or someone get to the bottom of this. i hate reading one thread every 30 minutes.. help help help
    I have no problems with the site now. You sure it isn't your connection?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm having no trouble posting or reading....

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    We just signed up for a new server yesterday. This weekend will probably be too quick, but we will probably get the website uploaded onto the new server, test it for about a week and then go live with it once we are comfortable with it over that following weekend. The message board will have to be down for a short time so that we do not lose any posts or pms, but it will be lightening fast and it will be all ours. (we were sharing one before)

asdf

why is mine the only one who is going super super super super slow? i mean i can literally type out a sentance before i see it on the screen

why is mine the only one who is going super super super super slow? i mean i can literally type out a sentance before i see it on the screen
    That has nothing to do with our server, that is your computer. How long has it been since you rebooted? If you have done that recently, your hard drive might be filling up. You could delete some ole files and programs and then defrag your hard drive and your whole computer should speed up.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Very weird indeed, for me it is VERY fast, no problems so far. (Couple days ago the site seemed to be down for me, for about 12-24 hours) but it's back and running fine. I doubt the problem is on AR's end, cuz no one else seems to be having problems.

i know but everything else on my computer works fine.....

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    mine use to be the same was seems the whole thing was slow so I acutally erased a whole bunch of crap and it was fast again

have you erased you cache files there is a program on kazaa called window washer which will erase everything you dont need like unused cookies and all that crap it has erased 3gb for me already try it and see how your computer works

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    OH NO HOW LONG WILL AR BE DOWN

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually I'm running a new P4, 256 RAM, cable modem, etc. and I'm having speed issues as well. It just takes forever to cache.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Its probably your internet connection, dudes, I've got insight cable and it's fairly reliable, but when it's slow, it's SLOOOOOOW.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    OH NO HOW LONG WILL AR BE DOWN
    worst case scenario, over the weekend. Hopefully not long though bro.

actually I will probably just e-mail everyone the ** address that the new website will be at, that way you want have any trouble and there will be hardly any downtime at all.

Thread Information