Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shredz is offline Respected Member

Why did you choose your AR handle and avatar?

It has been quite some time since this question has been asked and with all the new members and all the creative avatars I thought I would put it out there again to see what people have to say.

I will go first. Well the guy in my avatar happens to be me. So that is self explainatory. As for my User Name it was a nickname I got back playing inline hockey in the dressing room because I was dieting down for the summer and getting shredded.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    For me...it's funny and original.

mass junkie is offline banned
    The pic in my avatar Is me and the name was just a spurr of the moment thing

BDTR is offline Retired
    Random letters i typed into the keyboard do to lack of originality.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

LMAO bdtr

My avatar is a favored piece from my one of my favorite artists.

My handle is a nickname a retired friend gave me at about age 15. Don't know how he came up with it, but it stuck. Not exactly debonair, but it strangely fits.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Well I'm a Texan, and I'm big. As for my avatar, me and old Wile E. Coyote have somethings in common. Which is, we might not ever getwhat we want, we never stop trying.

talon is offline Senior Member
    My screenname comes from the name of my car, eagle TALON. Then the avatar, I found on the net and was pretty cool......

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    My name I have no Idea I dont even remeber making it up avatar is to remind me I am still leaving

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    For me...it's funny and original.
    Rumor has it that you stole your name from another regular member on this board $ Boss Playa. He isnt happy that someone copied his name.

Im just fuckin with ya if you cant see the sarcasm.
    Sometimes its hard to distingush since you cant hear the tone in the voice or the tone in the typing.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    Mine is a boat......(Contender), its the make of boat I run while I am working on the water, the Avatar sorta speaks for itself.....lol, gotta love that pig huntin man......Cntndr

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    The handle is what I use for most things, in the not-too-distant past, I used to be a hospital corpsman in the Navy, assigned to the Marine Corps infantry. The Marines have a nickname given to them from the germans in WWI, "Devil Dogs" (Actually, the report sent back to Berlin was that 'The gates of hell have opened, and the hounds are loose' or something to that effect, referring to the fierce hand to hand attack the Marines led in Bellau Woods, France. The name stuck.). Anyway, since they are called "Devil Dogs", the corpsmen are called "Devil Docs".

I haven't found a cool looking avatar yet, so I don't have one.

nj juice is offline Member
    My name and avater are pretty self- explanatory ....... im from jersey, and alyssa milano is fuckin hot!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Juggernaut is derived from the word Jagannatha, which means lord of the world. But the standard definition is the reason I chose it; A terrible irresistible unstoppable force. Looked it up once as a kid and feel in love with the way it sounded.

As for the avatar................seemed like a good one so I just went with it.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    My name actually came from a wrestler. Johnny The Bull. He was absolutey shredded at one point. I mean this dudes Christmas tree had striations. I loved it and his attitude was bad ass.

My buddies started calling me RoNNy The BuLL, so I stuck with it. My avatar, that's me in my gangster pose.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well I chose mine because I could never think of anything that isn't already taken when I try to sign up for anything from an email account to a message board. Lake Chicamahomico is where Al Bundy has vacation property, I figured no mater what I sign up for, no one will have used or know that name.

The avatar is my third, I believe, the first was a landscape of my town, the second was kanji character for money, and the current one is 'Les Amants' a painting by Rene Magritte.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Bimbamboom, because it's my favorite past time activity, and what I study. The avatar is because I didn't grow too tall. And like most things I say, neither make sense.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Well I figured the name would fit me. My first avatar was a pic of me. My avatar now is "in my opinion" one of the hottest women I've seen..... Stacy Keibler

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my original handle

SLUT4YOU had to be changed when my mailbox became flooded w/ PM's by all the girls.so i went w/ the more tame approach

Kato is offline Member

Bro.......i thought it stood for bitter?

Kato

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Sonnie is a nick I have had since junior highschool. My avatar has the nice large rounded physique that I am aiming for (although I will be 8 times his size).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When I first found out about this group about 3 years ago called Mudvayne that's all I would listen to. So one of my buddies would bust my balls and started calling me MudMan. I liked it so I made that my name.

The avatar is just cool and fitting for me.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    The name Xavier just came to me. I love that name. 4446 are a combination of sports # I had in high school. My avatar is Brock Lesnar, a 25 y/o manchild in the WWE.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    My great grandpappy came over on the boat.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I came up with caturpilar, because I am a deisel mechanic and caterpillars are my specialty.
    My avatar, predator is one of my favs, and jesse just was a commanding monster in that flick.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    because i operate like clockwork: precise, systematic, reliable.

avatar is me, i feel i'm finally getting to a point where my physique doesn't look too "bad". note, i cruised AR for over a year with no avatar.

hopefully after i hit the juice, my physique will actually look "good"...>=)

-- cb

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's my name. There are around 500,000 chris adams in the US (2000 census). I figured it was obscure enough. The avatar is from radiohead's old website. It's called torture. I just liked it.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Franco Columbo is my hero. Bigdaddy = im a muscel head. k= 1st letter in 1st name. De= Defensive End in HS

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    born in 71' and they say I was a pretty bad child coming up...so it kinda fit. No avatar yet, haven't found what I like yet.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I got Calipso from "Calypso" from Twisted Metal. Replace the I with a Y. Calypso is an old greek god or something. Kinda not familiar with mythology.

As for my avatar.

GENETIC PERFECTION + GENETIC FREAK = BIG POPPA PUMP! BOOYAH!

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    My name actually came from a wrestler. Johnny The Bull. He was absolutey shredded at one point. I mean this dudes Christmas tree had striations. I loved it and his attitude was bad ass.

My buddies started calling me RoNNy The BuLL, so I stuck with it. My avatar, that's me in my gangster pose.
    Johnny The Bull Stamboli kicks ass. Full Blooded Italians.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Warrior all the way, I was referred to as "warrior" in the Marines a lot cause i was always LOCKED ON Usually pretty damn focused and motivated -I painted my pic like the Hulk cause like the Hulk - I keep gettin' bigger!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Madelyn was one of my favorite celebrities . . . got to chat with her a few times, really enjoyed watching her tear into those deserving of her wrath. Brilliant intellect, caustic temper, controlling manipulative bitch, but deep down inside she was just a vulnerable little girl. Fascinating person.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Calipso what is wrong with Steiners chest now. It use to be fucking huge and ripped, but now it is like all fucked up when he flexed it and shit. it looks like he got in a bad ass car accident and they took out portions of his chest.

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    The pic. in the avatar is me and the name since I was busy at work that day and as I work with computers all the time I just came up with it. 16 Represents the day of my birthday.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Cfiler= I dunno, I was high at the time, and honestly don't remember.

My pic though, Hercule. A cocky fighter, who is all talk, and no action. He takes credit for other peoples success, and everyone thinks the world of him. It kind of fits.

mfenske is offline Member
    mfenske- m (my real name's Mark) fenske my last name.

Avatar- Special Ed from Crank Yankers. Just think he's funny. Plus I tend to be a bit of a tard sometimes. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    Calipso what is wrong with Steiners chest now. It use to be fucking huge and ripped, but now it is like all fucked up when he flexed it and shit. it looks like he got in a bad ass car accident and they took out portions of his chest.
    Steiner's fucked. Ever since he joined WWE he's jobbed, he's lost size, he's lost matches, he's lost his ego, he's lost everything.

I feel bad that such a badass went from the spotlight to losing to test, la resistance, chris nowinski every week.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Cool

Chris Walken is probably my favorite actor, and I love "King of New York", a classic. Plus Frank was a bad MF'er in the movie.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I chose purepower because im a strong mother fucker.

And the Cross if because i owe all of my strength and genetics to God and i thought i would put him on here.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Well my buddies from school gave me this nickname based on my actual name, can you guess? duh. I uesd to be called Frogz because I could long jump very far.

My avatar is me.

Nixter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information