partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

dear god i'm going sane over this girl!!!!!

what is wrong w/ me?!!!!amazon hottie is killing me! i can't stop thinking about her i like her so much!!who am i?this is not the normal partyboy.i've been thinking about giving up the partyboy title for this girl!!no more crazy hookup sessions or anything!goign str8 as an arrow.
    holy christ, i think i'm in love.i promised myself i would never let this happen

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe yes the love bugg has stung you

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    As soon as you have sex with her you wont want her anymore. You better do her fast so you can get back to ur old self.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    We need to get this man 10cc's of football, 12cc's of red meat and a five inch stack of Hustlers STAT!!! Dammit..NOW!! DOn't you die on me now partyboy

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Talking

Love is a wonderful thing, enjoy it PB. You'll be happier in the long run I believe. Its gonna be tough calling you loverboy though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    We need to get this man 10cc's of football, 12cc's of red meat and a five inch stack of Hustlers STAT!!! Dammit..NOW!! DOn't you die on me now partyboy

Good for you partyboynyc falling in love with someone is a great feeling.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    having sex is a great feeling, but you're right, falling in love is better. So when do you think you will get married and have kids, now that you are settling down

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    love is hard to tell from lust. Good luck with this one sounds like a awsome catch

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    thus the downfall begins...

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    having sex is a great feeling, but you're right, falling in love is better. So when do you think you will get married and have kids, now that you are settling down
    You're right..... but it isn't always good. I've had sex with women where I felt nothing. But with the women I had strong feelings or was in love with then the sex was great.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro....love is hell. My girlfriend is the most annoying, crazy, stubborn, bull headed, self rightous, pain in the ass woman i know. But because of this damn thing called love im stuck with her. Eh....whatcha gonna do

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup Cupid has hit him with an arrow. The boy is in love.. wait partyboy in love? Is this possible?

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    As soon as you have sex with her you wont want her anymore. You better do her fast so you can get back to ur old self.

Exactly

Kato

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i think the end is near...

i was out this weekend w/ hot chicks all around me.nothing.i wasn't even interested!!!!i was pawning them off on my friends!!!what have i become?i think i may go str8.no more crazy E driven bathroomstall nights, no cheating, random hooking up, AND i even considered giving up gear!!!!can you believe this shit!!!!guys, your support is awesome because i think i'm going down,haha

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i was out this weekend w/ hot chicks all around me.nothing.i wasn't even interested!!!!i was pawning them off on my friends!!!what have i become?i think i may go str8.no more crazy E driven bathroomstall nights, no cheating, random hooking up, AND i even considered giving up gear!!!!can you believe this shit!!!!guys, your support is awesome because i think i'm going down,haha
    You're in love bro...... Suck it up and ride it out.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i know what ur going through. Iv been seeing this girl for the last couple of months and i cant stop thinking about her. Im definitly falling in love with her. Go with it, its a great feeling! Good luck!

OG

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Good luck bro....love is hell. My girlfriend is the most annoying, crazy, stubborn, bull headed, self rightous, pain in the ass woman i know. But because of this damn thing called love im stuck with her. Eh....whatcha gonna do
    No, you're not. If your gf is that bad and you're not happy, dump her and move on. In my opinion it's pointless to be with someone if they make you miserable.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Giving up gear?!?!?!?!

Never seen a chic worth all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn, you got it bad!

Hit it and you will lose these silly feelings!!!!!

Are you in clomid therapy, BTW?????

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I just want to know how do you know that it is love people feel because I think if 2 people love each other it is for ever but with everyone getting a divorce and all people fighting in relationships its hard for me to tell because a feeling might be there one time then gone the next it happens to me sometimes I think I found the one but I find someone else and the person that I thought was actually the ONE I froze up and bearly talked to her

Now that I got my whinning out of the way good luck if she is PB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone slap him NOW!!! Oh you will fall in love, next thing you know your married, then comes HELL!!!! oh women will hook in the early stages, but just give it time... You will be in the depth's of hell begging to come back!!!!!

Thread Information