Question wolf owners where get get wolf pup

I live in both nj and va anyone know where i can obtain a wolf hybrid?

someday is offline Member
    100% timberwolfs for sale in dallas area, I imaginae you could have them shipped if you wanted.

how much would shippin to nj cost and how much are the wolves?

I see them advertised in the dallas morning news all the time, Im sure they have a website. Then you would have to talk to the owner about shipping etc...

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    that's cool as shit. I want a wolf pup. Please post a website for me to get more info.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    http://hometown.aol.com/tomasellit/index.html
    I found this site, and it's cool. It has your state laws and stuff too.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    shipping a pet is about 200-260 dollars depending who does ity for you. Right now the airlines will not ship pets from hot weather states. There is a pet carrier service that will in a controlled enviroment, but it is about 260$ as compared to 200. Plus you have a additional 260$ in getting vaccinations, health clearances, a approved kennel, etc...

I am getting ready to get a puppy from georgia and it is costing me 260$ just fr the one way flight. the breeder is eating the other half of the costs. One other option would be for you to take a flight to the destinationa dn pick your puppy up from the airport and have it go back with you in the cabin in a sherpa bag. This can be pricey also not unless it is a way advanced booked ticket and it will still cost some money since you're directly returning that same day.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

My step dads a trucker, and he knows a lot of guys who pick up puppies and deliver them enroute for a small fee. I'm sure a breeder would know though....

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    ummm, maybe it's me, but isn't it illegal to have a wolf as a pet...especially in NJ? and don't wolves eat like dogs and cats and other such animals?

wolves may eat cats like dogs,but for the most part its like a dog you train them like a diet diet similar to a dog ect

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you need a special license to own a wolf. Domesticated animal or something in CA.
    My friend has a hybrid 90% wolf and 10% something else. Beautiful dog.
    I think if it is mixed you can own it. Im not sure...

Ber....how does your friends behave? Iknow a guy that has a 100% and its the biggest pus of a pet i've ever seen.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just seen in the paper today they had wolf hybrids for sale. They are 50% artic timber and 50% gray. I think the price was around 400 or less. Be very weary when purchasing the dogs, talk to the breeder, ask to see the parents, see how their dogs are, wolfs can be a breed that will turn on you quick. They are really not that domesticated yet, people will breed them and they do make beautifull pet but just be careful before you pruchase the dog. As they say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    dogbreedinfo.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, if you live inside city limits you CANNOT own a wolf or wolf hybrid or it will be destroyed if you get caught. As for owning one, please look into it and research the responsibilties of owning a wild animal. I hate when people think it would be cool to own a wolf or hell even a lion and when it gets out of hand and than the animal has to be destroyed. I have a friend that does breed them but he's extrmemly picky about who he sells them to. You ahve to go through a lengthy process and background check.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats right. You have to have an exotic license I think.
    My friends wolf. Used to my former room mate 2 years ago got the wolf from Fresno CA. Like I said, it was 90 wolf and I think 10 Huskie or malmute just so it wasnt considered wild animal.
    Wolfs LOVE TO CHEW. Dog chewed through my patio posts. All four of them and almost collapsed my patio in two days.
    VERY territorial.
    VERY good eye sight. AMAZING eye sight. Once they are locked in on something they are in a whole other world.
    He got along well with other dogs but he is still the dominant one over two ROTS and another half wolf
    THEY SHED bad.
    VERY intelligant.
    Thats about it. Awesome dogs but you need to give them A LOT of attention as PUPS so they grow up to be good dogs. If you work A LOT and dont have time, dont get one.
    I might be able to hook you up with the girl who gave my friend the pup.
    Let me know if you are 100% serious.

i am i just did the app on one site to get on a list my mothers friend owns 3 (science teacher) im going to contact him in a few days to see whats going on also. abstract what paper did you see them in city and state?

Thread Information