bermich is offline Anabolic Member

How'd you get out of a traffic ticket?

I was doing about 95 on a four lane freeway at about 3am. NO ONE on the road for days. I passed a chp on the side of the road with his lights off. Took him awhile to catch me cause once I passed him I sped up since I was caught anyway might as well make him earn it.
    He came to my window and asked why I was speeding. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he wasnt one of THOSE DICK cops who was just looking for more violations.

I was done anyway and had nothing to lose. I told him " I was trying to keep up with the flow of traffic"
    The funniest thing: He seemed confused for a few seconds, looks up at the desolate freeway ahead and then behind him. No cars had passed since he even pulled me over. He hesitated for about ten seconds, looked at my drivers license again, handed it back and told me to have a safe drive. I knew he was trying to decide whether he should let it go or not. Fortunately he must have had a good night and was in a cool mood. He didnt even tell me to slow down.
    It just goes to show: If you have a good or funny reply it makes them reconsider or just puts them in a better mood.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

think about this next time you get pulled over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I was doing about 95 on a four lane freeway at about 3am. NO ONE on the road for days. I passed a chp on the side of the road with his lights off. Took him awhile to catch me cause once I passed him I sped up since I was caught anyway might as well make him earn it.
    He came to my window and asked why I was speeding. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he wasnt one of THOSE DICK cops who was just looking for more violations.

I was done anyway and had nothing to lose. I told him " I was trying to keep up with the flow of traffic"
    The funniest thing: He seemed confused for a few seconds, looks up at the desolate freeway ahead and then behind him. No cars had passed since he even pulled me over. He hesitated for about ten seconds, looked at my drivers license again, handed it back and told me to have a safe drive. I knew he was trying to decide whether he should let it go or not. Fortunately he must have had a good night and was in a cool mood. He didnt even tell me to slow down.
    It just goes to show: If you have a good or funny reply it makes them reconsider or just puts them in a better mood.
    i had to give the cop a handjob through the driver side window hahahahahaha

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc

OMGGGGG LMAO!!!!!

Unhappy

and you thought that was bird shit on my windshield!!!!!!!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    and you thought that was bird shit on my windshield!!!!!!!!

alevok Guest
    tell them that you have diarrhea and must go home as fast as possible, otherwise you could.......

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well we know you enjoyed it

---

I don't know about being "funny" to a cop would be a very smart choice. I myself (thank god) have never been pulled over yet, a lot of it has to do with luck, cuz I tend to get a "need for speed" every now and then. But I have heard enuff stories not to be too smart-assed. I think you just got lucky bro, LOL! Every cop will be dif. of course. I like the diarrhea one, hahahaha!

Thing is: He wasnt even getting a ticket and still did it. He was probably sitting in a praking lot eating lunch and the cop came up to him.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL you guy´s are seriusly mental

i've got skills bermich

i can eat a sandwich and give myself a handjob at the same time.as nutrients leave , you have to replace them at the same time,haha.i call it the "10 minute Masterbolic Window".much like post workout recovery

Alright. This thread is being deleted in like a day. NO ONE IS HIGHJACKING MY THREAD and no one is gonna turn MY THREAD into a HANDJOB discussion. Seriously you guys offend me with your filth. I HATE YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU.... LEAVE ME ALONE
    I have to eat my sandwich

Thread Information